BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Roxy S.
This is the best for when I'm wanting that chocolatey sugar rush! I feel like cheaper versions are never as tasty and I always like to pay that little extra for this amazing and unique taste!
Love this product, you can use it as hot chocolate or milkshake and the flavour is very creamy in my experience. It's affordable and the packaging means it hold as much powder as possible making it last longer.
Lucy T.
Tastes scrumptious and love the flavour. Only had a few times but in comparison to others it's amazing and I'd say it's one of my favourites. And it's not too expensive but could be more available. Definitely will buy it again hopefully. Thank you
Lauren H.
North Vancouver
I love Nestle because it is sweet but not too sweet, so its definitely a good treat for us. I like Nestle better than cocoa powder and sugar or other re-creations of hot chocolate because it comes perfect!
Rafaela M.
Rugby
I don't know what to really say about this other than the fact that I really like the taste and I used to drink this when I was little #hotchocolate Nestlé Nesquik
Lauren-Elizabeth H.
Milton Keynes
I've been drinking their chocolate milkshake powders since I was a little girl, and I still do.
They're so lovely!
It's so easy to find and affordable, and definitely one of the best tasting.
Altogether, great product.
Francheska N.
Fulton
its my childhood in a bottle. The nestle nesquik chocolate milk fat free product is great. You can buy there products in powder r if you are like me have it to go in a convenient premed bottle.
Jorja A.
My nanny always use to make a chocolate nesquik drink for me with the powder and milk so I could sit on her couch and watch tv it use to taste so good would still love to go sit down and drink my chocolate nesquik
Michela. P.
Casalnuovo di Napoli
This one is my fav since I was a Kid and I still use and will use this one FOREVER. i love the way it smell 🤤🤤 of course you have to drink it with some milk. If you love chocolate just buy it. you won’t regret!🤤🤤
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
Recently purchased this as a cheaper alternative to premixed cartons of chocolate milk. A childhood classic, tastes just as good as I remember and the price is fair
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.