BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
London, ON
I remember getting these stuff as a child and mixing it together, omgg it tasted soooo good! I haven't had this stuff in years, I wonder if it even still tastes the same as it did when I was a kid or if they changed the taste completely, I'll have to try it out sometime and find out and come back and update!
Ruxandra M.
My comfort beverage. I love it hot in the winter and cold in the summer. It sweet and calms my need for any other sweet. Also I love to drink it at breakfast or on the go while going out running late.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
My daughter is in love with Nesquik! I've tried some myself and it taste pretty good! It's nice, chocolatey and inexpensive! Good if you want something sweet and fast in the morning before school!
Rianna I.
It's nice but it could maybe improve on the flavour hoping it would taste a little better. It's cheap and gold value because it can last a long time. First time I tried it would recommend to other
Brooke F.
Was one of my favourite things as a kid, loved the taste of it and you get so much out of it so your getting your money's worth for it, 10/10 recommend getting it and trying it if you haven't already
Ana Gabriela G.
Caracas, Venezuela.
I love it too much to drink nesquik chocolate, from small. It is quite dynamic its presentation with the rabbit. It will always exceed my expectations because it is extremely delicious. Its flavor is incomparable, both cold and hot. I recommend it with my eyes closed.
Roxy S.
This is the best for when I'm wanting that chocolatey sugar rush! I feel like cheaper versions are never as tasty and I always like to pay that little extra for this amazing and unique taste!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.