BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
Oh my goodness! This brings me back to my childhood days! This was definitely a treat to have. I love the flavor and how fresh it always tasted! I'm definitely a repeat customer and would definitely recommend!
Kristen M.
Gardiner, NY
The powder version of Nesquik doesn't compare to the chocolate syrup. Even for hot chocolate, I use the syrup in my milk and steam it that way, it tastes far better than any powders.
yomary g.
Woodside, NY
Who doesnt like Nesquik? It remind me of when I was a child. I used to love both the chocolate and the strawberry. Now my boys go crazy with it. They dont drink milk without nesquik. Its great we Love it.
.Rose M.
san elizario, TX
In my other review about cereal was that i like to add this in. It taste really good. I know some people don't really like that much chocolate and this one its not that intense. Its just the right amount.
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
One of my favorites, an easy great treat. Was exactly as expected and would recommend to others. Such a great value and packaged very nicely and sealed to ensure good taste cant wait to share with friends
Christine M.
Boston
I love to make hot chocolate in the morning in the winter with this. My boyfriend likes to make chocolate milk when he isn't feeling well. It stays fresh for a long period and I would definitely buy again.
jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
My sons favorite drink. Everyday after school he has to have a glass. I don't care for it but he loves it . It's Farley cheep and the container seals up so it stays fresh for a while. Grab one and try it!!
Sierra W.
This is great hot chocolate! So so yummy. Very rich chocolate flavor, and you don't need much to have a strong enough flavor. Definitely my go to. It just tastes so good lol I think I'm gonna make myself a cup right now. I recommend 100%!!
Carla Y.
Miami, Florida
It is nice having something chocolate, around so when I want some chocolate flavor I can add a tablespoon to a small glass of milk. It is chocolate and has some vitamins too. Would definitely buy again.
Brooke H.
York, PA
Best chocolate milk mix ever. Seriously. It mixes in so well with milk and you can make it as light or as strong g as you like. Great for the whole family. This is the best chocolate milk I've ever had.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.