BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
My kids love this product. I find that it is hard to mix completely. ??????
noodles C.
Sandusky, OH
Love this! I probably buy the 41.9oz one every other month. Definitely worth the money. I think it's normally around 7$ or so. But it's the only way my husband will drink milk..
NiŜs R.
Hello
My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
All the respect and appreciation
my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com

Lesly V.
Esto es led las delicias que puedes adquirir su sabor chocolates o es como un manjar en la boca lo consumo quizá 3 veces a la semana todas las mañanas es de lo más perfecto que puedas probar exquisito lo recomiendo mucho es barato y lo puedes encontrar en cualquier tienda
Isabella T.
Miami
I like this chocolate. It is very easy to make, a toddler could do it. The price is verrrry good. It is to sweet for my taste and I believe is very unhealthy but I like that you can put the measurements that you please.
Debora B.
Cologne
This is myfavorit cocoa since i've been a little girl and i can't think of using any other one. It just tastes different than others to me and if i still love it after all these years why change?
Carolina C.
Bristol, Avon
I love this chocolate powder! It's great with milk either hot or cold. Honestly, every time I drink it, it makes me think of my childhood! It's also pretty good value, so would definitely recommend it.
Nona L.
Dammam, Eastern province
I am a nesquik lover i almost uses it all the time put it in my cake recipes and make cold drinks ad hit drinks using it
.its very delicious yuuuummy it never disappointed me its not my first time to buy it I repeat using it since i was a kid and niw i make surr that may kids drinks it every day too Nesquik® Chocolate Flavor Powder
Wiam B.
Alger
 I have enjoyed Nesquik since a was child takes me back to my childhood. I wouldn’t exchange this taste to anything. Delicious taste The mix is not too sweet and you can jazz it up as you like. .love the packaging easy to use . I would definitely recommend it to both children and adults❤❤
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
love love love nesquick chocolate powder and its what I use to make hot chocolater ever since I was a child. I do not remember an ocassion where this was not at home! It dissolves super quick, tastes amazing and it is very good value for money. shopping trolley essential
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.