BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
Ivett D.
Los Angeles , CA
My kids love there chocolate milk they either drink a cup at night or in the morning.
j n.
it taste weird. its like bittersweet coffee. not what i wanted at all, disappointed.
Dianelys V.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only way I can drink milk and apparently my kids as well. Taste so great!
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
The best thing ever invented. we go through one of these at least every three weeks.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
My son drinks this every morning when he gets up. He loves it and it like it as well.
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho este producto de Nesquik de chocolate porque tiene un sabor muy bueno

Evangelina P.
This is the best drink ever not expensive great taste affordable and inexpensive bomb
kerneshia m.
I usually buy this for my son, it taste great. I've been drinking this for many years
Chelsea B.
This stuff is so so so good! One of my favourite brands as a kid for chocolate milk!
Sydney U.
Kronenwetter, WI
Love hot chocolate. Great for cold days in the winter. I recommend trying this brand.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon