BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
j n.
it taste weird. its like bittersweet coffee. not what i wanted at all, disappointed.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
The best thing ever invented. we go through one of these at least every three weeks.
Sydney U.
Kronenwetter, WI
Love hot chocolate. Great for cold days in the winter. I recommend trying this brand.
Ivett D.
Los Angeles , CA
My kids love there chocolate milk they either drink a cup at night or in the morning.
Dianelys V.
Winston Salem , NC
This is the only way I can drink milk and apparently my kids as well. Taste so great!
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
My son drinks this every morning when he gets up. He loves it and it like it as well.
kerneshia m.
I usually buy this for my son, it taste great. I've been drinking this for many years
ruiz c.
pearland , TX
i use this one a lot to make pancakes
cookiees and cakes
have a good taste i love it
Cheyenne M.
Loved this as a kid! So happy that I decided to try it again now. Delicious as always
Evangelina P.
This is the best drink ever not expensive great taste affordable and inexpensive bomb
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.