BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather W.
This is great to add to milk. I love it great taste. I have used this since I was little.
Ruby R.
I like this chocolate nesquick the best part is that its sugar free and tastes delicious
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
My daughters favorite kind of milk. She calls it the bunny milk. She can never get enough
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Best way to make chocolate milk!!! Plus, the canister is great to reuse after it's empty.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Our go to chocolate milk mix. Great flavor and full of vitamins and minerals for my kids.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
When I'm in the middle for chocolate milk I love adding this to my milk! Love the taste!
Aida L.
I love this when I was a kid have a great time is left for them it's one of my favorites
Erika M.
Kissimmee , FL
Taste almost the same even thought is sugar feee great for diabetics as an alternative
Casey J.
Powder never dissolves you always get chunks in your milk which messes with the flavor.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
Delicious!!, sometimes I like to put it on the freezer and the eat it as an ice cream!!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.