BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Destiny D.
Columbia
I love chocolate milk but I hate chocolate syrup and this does the trick for me! I'm glad there is a sugar free option now because i can satisfy my craving for chocolate milk without having to worry about all of the sugar
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The only chocolate milk mix I will buy for my kids. Great value when you get the big tub. I feel alot better about giving my little loves this than the super sugary syrups. Easy to use and mix. Our family favorite.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
I used to drink this all the time as a kid and of course I would put so much in it would be like a chocolate bar lol. One of my dreams when I grew up is to have a house filled with this!
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Simply makes the best tasting cold milk chocolate milk ever and you don't need much ! It also tastes awesome hot but amazing is how easy it dissolves in milk , how effortlessly it is to make and enjoy! Grew up on it and still enjoy it to this day!!!
Rame Y.
Des Plaines , IL
I love this hot chocolate!! And I really like that there is not sugar in it, since I don't want added sugars in my diet. But the taste and quality is perfect and it's convenient. I would definitely buy it again.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I love chocolate milk and enjoy using the powder form. It makes it easy to add just a hint of chocolate or more depending on what you like. Lid closes tightly for storage and it has lasted us quite a long time.
elisa p.
Odessa, TX
perfect ro make chocolate milk! . i love taking mine in the morning with my breakfast to help me start my day and get energy or a glass before i go to bed so it can help me sleep and it tastes delicious
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
Oh my goodness! This brings me back to my childhood days! This was definitely a treat to have. I love the flavor and how fresh it always tasted! I'm definitely a repeat customer and would definitely recommend!
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
I was obsessed with this stuff years ago and honestly just forgot about it. It is delicious and affordable! And it also last forever compared to any other grand or syrup I've used! I record this to anyone who love chocolate and strawberry milk!
Kristen M.
Gardiner, NY
The powder version of Nesquik doesn't compare to the chocolate syrup. Even for hot chocolate, I use the syrup in my milk and steam it that way, it tastes far better than any powders.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.