BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
This "no sugar added" version of Nesquik has significantly less sugar in it than the regular Nequik product. It tastes good and a little bit goes a long way to adding chocolate flavor to an average cup of milk so a cannister lasts quite a while. If you want to treat yourself or your kids to chocolate milk once in a while without promoting tooth decay and other problems related to high sugar content, this is the product to buy.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
I use to buy these when I was kid to make hot chocolate with it. But as I got alittle older I used it as a ice cream topping for my vanialla ice cream. It was one of my favorite things to eat growing up. Now I really buy them because at almost 5 dollars a container can't afford to splurge on chocolate powder
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have enjoyed Nesquik since I can remember and the taste is very particular, a taste that is unique to Nesquik. I have a young child now and I worry about his sugar intake but I also want him to enjoy the things that I did as a child so when I saw that Nesquik came out with the no added sugar Chocolate milk powder I jumped on it. I TASTE NO DIFFERENCE! it's just as delicious as I remember it and if I'm correct it only has 3g of sugar per serving. I'm so happy this exists and now I don't feel guilty for giving my son chocolate milk now and then.
Taylor S.
I love this chocolate milk mix! It tastes just like chocolate milk but without the added sugar! Out of the other few chocolate milk mixes I've tried, this has been my favorite. Its like a milk chocoalte flavor. Definitely worth a try because it isn't very expensive! It's easy to keep on hand and pays off becuase choclate milk costs more. This definitely lasts longer than actual chocolate milk too. The only thing is, if you add too much and don't mix it well, it can be a little gritty. That doesn't happen often with me though. Only a few times I've gotten a little mix happy lol.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
My nieces and fiancé  absolutely love this product we go through so much of it! I buy the biggest container possible and we still go through at least one a month! It’s is a great product for the price and so much cheaper than buying the syrup kind!
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
This has to be the best thing on earth! I am obsessed with the flavor and honestly I use it as a meal because it is so filling! There is nothing wrong with it except maybe the price is high. I only buy nesquick for my chocolate milk!
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
This used to be the only way I could get my underweight child to drink milk. We still make sure we have both flavors in stock for those nights he isn’t hungry because he will ALWAYS drink flavored milk.
Denise G.
Messy but good. I sure hope they come up with chocolate cubes to drop one in AMD its dissolves. The powder is messy and I wish there was a scooper in there. Overall its good and its low cost.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This is a great comfort drink or snack or just to drink. This is truly hands down the best chocolate drink ever made my entire family loves it we can't keep it its not to rich or chocolatey it's seriously just the perfect amount of everything to make the best tasting chocolate drink ever made
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Nesquik is the bomb! I love the powder kind! You put it in your milk, stir it up... you will always have little cocoa clumps that make the experience even better! The taste is amazing and I will continue to buy this!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.