BY NESQUIK #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...3 Answers
Taylor S.
I love this chocolate milk mix! It tastes just like chocolate milk but without the added sugar! Out of the other few chocolate milk mixes I've tried, this has been my favorite. Its like a milk chocoalte flavor. Definitely worth a try because it isn't very expensive! It's easy to keep on hand and pays off becuase choclate milk costs more. This definitely lasts longer than actual chocolate milk too. The only thing is, if you add too much and don't mix it well, it can be a little gritty. That doesn't happen often with me though. Only a few times I've gotten a little mix happy lol.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
Nesquik is soooo delicious ! It taste so good when it is mixed in with milk. You can drink it cold or hot and it will still be tasteful. Technically this is meant for milk but I have also added this to my coffee when I want a little bit of sweetness in it. This is to much information lol but I definitely have just eaten this on its own when I want some chocolate and don’t have. Nesquik is very good and you should purchase it to just up your beverages and make them better.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Nesquik is the bomb! I love the powder kind! You put it in your milk, stir it up... you will always have little cocoa clumps that make the experience even better! The taste is amazing and I will continue to buy this!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have enjoyed Nesquik since I can remember and the taste is very particular, a taste that is unique to Nesquik. I have a young child now and I worry about his sugar intake but I also want him to enjoy the things that I did as a child so when I saw that Nesquik came out with the no added sugar Chocolate milk powder I jumped on it. I TASTE NO DIFFERENCE! it's just as delicious as I remember it and if I'm correct it only has 3g of sugar per serving. I'm so happy this exists and now I don't feel guilty for giving my son chocolate milk now and then.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
My nieces and fiancé  absolutely love this product we go through so much of it! I buy the biggest container possible and we still go through at least one a month! It’s is a great product for the price and so much cheaper than buying the syrup kind!
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
This has to be the best thing on earth! I am obsessed with the flavor and honestly I use it as a meal because it is so filling! There is nothing wrong with it except maybe the price is high. I only buy nesquick for my chocolate milk!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I used to drink this stuff all the time when I was little.  While it isn't bad at all, I just find other brands a whole lot better.  You can get this almost anywhere!
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
This used to be the only way I could get my underweight child to drink milk. We still make sure we have both flavors in stock for those nights he isn’t hungry because he will ALWAYS drink flavored milk.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
On days when my kid is being fussy and refuses to eat i mix this in her milk and give it to her! she loves it and i am a happy mom knowing that my kid is getting sufficient required nutrients 💕
Alix G.
I hadn’t had this since I was a child and when I saw it being sold at my local Walmart I bought it right away. Went home and immediately tried it. The taste is so chocolaty yet not so strong and it brought so many good memories I had to buy two the next time I went shopping.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
What flavor do you guys rather have ?