Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN 15% 20%
BIOTIN 10% 10%
COPPER 10% 10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

Does this taste similar to the original at all?
Is this a fast way of having chocolate milk?
Oh miam you drink this when they was young?😄
Start your review of Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...chocolate milk and in the winter she would hit some up on the stuff for hot chocolate.” in reviews
“Though I really prefer store bought chocolate milk instead of buying mix.” in reviews
London, ['', '', '']
i started every morning during my childhood with a class of nesquik chocolate milk. It always tasted the same and it always tasted of family memories and love. Hot or cold I can always rely on nesquik to give me that homey familiar flavor with the mix of a spoon. Quick, easy, tasty
Let me start off by saying I love Nesquik , its always coming our with different flavored powdered milks. I like to use this as an alternative to milk occasionally considering I am lactose intolerant. Also adding a bit of almond milk gives it a great taste. Its great if you don't want that heavy feeling that milk may give you or if you are lactose intolerant.
Gonzales, LA
This is delicious and tasty! It brings back so many childhood memories. I remembering my tutor giving me this as a child, warm chocolate nesquik with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! This is great for kids and a great snack. Great for the winter time also, just warm it up!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I drank this every night before I went to bed when I was little even though I didn't add sugar this one tastes more like chocolate and it has less fat I loved it then I love it now and always will love it.
This has a different taste when it comes to chocolate milk. When this is used, I can instantly tell it is nesquik. I am just not a fan. However, I will buy it because my nieces love it.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product, you can never go wrong with chocolate milk . I really like it , and I don't really like using other products for making my self a chocolate milk .
We never run out of this, it's always in the pantry. As a family we can't live without it. I drink atleast 3 mugs a day, truly an addiction.
Give milk a whole new teste n even kids drink easy to follow instruction and my 9 yr makes her own. N health enough
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This will always be my favorite chocolate milk to drink when craving it. It's so good to have for breakfast
Super good with cold milk. Babies love it. Adults love it. Can't go wrong with this. Inexpensive as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tacoma, WA