Nesquik® Double Chocolate Low Fat Milk uploaded by T B.

BY NESQUIK #36 in Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Double Chocolate Low Fat Milk Is Made With 100% Real Milk And Has 8g Of Protein In Every 8 Fluid Ounce Serving. Because Nesquik® Is Specially Packaged You Can Store It In Your Pantry. So Feel Free To Stock Up But Don't Forget To Refrigerate After Opening.

Lowfat Milk With Vitamin A Palmitate And Vitamin D3 Added, Sugar, And Less Than 2% Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Modified Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Gellan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.

Contains: Milk Ingredient

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 1 CUP (240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 2

CALCIUM40%
VITAMIN C0%
VITAMIN D30%
IRON8%
**PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET. YOUR DAILY VALUES MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER DEPENDING ON YOUR CALORIE NEEDS.

CURRENT AS OF NOVEMBER 2014. NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY DEPENDING ON PRODUCT FORMAT. PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT LABELS ON STORE SHELVES FOR THE APPLICABLE AND CURRENT NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS.

• Is not this the best Chocolate Milk on the market? 2 Answers
Nesquik® Double Chocolate Low Fat Milk
  • "It's ok not all that honestly doesn't taste that much different from the regular milk chocolate one" in 1 review
T B.
Nesquik® Double Chocolate Low Fat Milk
I've become a repeat customer this week, the value is good when you go to certain stores like WAWA, 7-11 is pricey.
April W.
This is so convenient and so yummy.So much chocolate goodness and a smooth texture.I drink it by itself and it defiantly  meets all my expectations.It's such a good value and I will be buying more soon.I will defiantly recommend it to others in a heart beat.
Amanda G.
Bensalem, PA
The best chocolate milk i have ever had. It was really rich and creamy. The milk was everything i though it was going to be and more. It was very cheap and pretty much everyone around has it. It was a great flavor. I would recommend things to any chocolate lover!
Linden W.
I have been living for this chocolate milk. I recently discovered it and I am glad that I did. Regular chocolate milk just doesn't seem to cut it for me. I like my chocolate milk to be extra. This is soo extra. I absolutely love it!
Lauren G.
Island Park, NY
You really get your chocolate fix! Nesquick is one of my favorite brands of chocolate milk and the double chocolate is my favorite flavor. Rick, creamy, and full of flavor. Can't go wrong.
cassandra  H.
Lake Ariel, PA
Hands down my favorite chocolate milk. every time I go out somewhere for breakfast & they have nestle chocolate milk, with no hesitation I get that to go with my meal.
One of the best nesquik products yet. My kids love it too. I can't figure out how they make it. It's not just twice the chocolate
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Excellent recovery drink post-exercise. The double chocolate flavor makes up for the low fat taste without adding too much sugar.
Emily C.
I used to love these when I was younger. I still buy them and like them. I think it might by a little expensive but it is tasty.
Victoria J.
I have to get one every time I'm at Walmart. Low fat, delicious, and I don't have to worry about going overboard on my craving.
Jarrod R.
Lucasville, OH
Is not this the best Chocolate Milk on the market?