BY NESQUIK #5 in Syrups

Nestlé Nesquik® Syrup transforms milk into a yummy, wholesome drink for the whole family. Beyond milk, Nesquik® Syrup also makes a tasty topping for ice cream. Awesome hot or cold, when mixed with 8 fluid ounces of low-fat milk, Nesquik® Syrup provides 30% of the recommended daily intake of calcium and 8g of protein, turning ordinary into extraordinary with the great chocolate taste of Nesquik®. Nesquik® Chocolate Syrup has No High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Less Than 2% of Salt, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 6.

NUTRITION FACTS

CALCIUM0%30%
VITAMIN C0%0%
IRON0%0%
*AMOUNT IN NESQUIK
**PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET. YOUR DAILY VALUES MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER DEPENDING ON YOUR CALORIE NEEDS.

†11G VS. 20G SUGAR/SERVING. THIS PRODUCT HAS 23 G OF SUGAR WHEN MIXED WITH 1 CUP MILK.

• What's your favorite thing to add to This too besides mil...7 Answers
  • "It is amazing on ice cream or strawberries as well." in 2 reviews
  • "Both my Baby& I really enjoy Nesquik" in 1 review
Mariangeles N.
North Miami, FL
Delicioso sabor
Con solo un toque ya tú cómoda puede cambiar totalmente el sabor
Es muy bueno y puedes también usarlo en diferentes recetas , hasta solo en tu leche y convertirla en leche achocolatada.
Muy buen precio
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
The easiest way to get picky kids to get their milk in each day! We always keep this in our house. Great for milk, as well as an ice cream topper. Great flavor, great price, the best chocolate syrup.
Yajaira E.
Tolleson
My son loves chocolate milk an powdered chocolate milk mix is dangerous in my house so i buy liquid an it works just the same an last twoce as long as powdered nestle chocolate mix.
Heather J.
Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Syrup is very easy to use. Going strong in our immediate family for 16 years. Do not refrigerate, as it will make it tough to mix with milk. (This is notes on the container) My 3 children will drink no other kind of chocolate with their milk.
Olivea O.
L.A
This delicious syrup is always in my pantry! It’s a delicious smooth chocolate syrup that tastes rich or subtle depending how much you use. I put it around my cup when making Mochas, put it on Ice Cream and mix it with milk for a delicious milkshake! There are tons of other recipes out there to try with it
Melissa A.
Me and my two kids really love this. It's better than Hershey's, it tastes more like a milk chocolate, and I feel hersheys is more of a darker bitter taste. I just had a bowl of vanilla ice cream, almond butter, coconut flakes and a drizzle of this chocolate. Yum!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love chocolate milk. It is one of my addictions! I bought mine at Wal-Mart and the price was amazing! This is not one of the healthiest chocolate milks I get but the taste and quality is amazing! I love it and I highly recommend you try this out!
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect on the go bottle. Chocolate syrup no powder no messes. Just sticky ones. Has no high corn fructose syrup which is great for the kids and adults. Less chances of cavities. 22 oz bottle thats easily able to squirt the syrup out. Not only for a drink but can be topped with ice cream or pancakes maybe.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
I gave this product 4 star because I used to drink this all the with milk when I was a child. I used to love chocolate milk back then. Now that I have gotten older, I'm really not a fan of chocolate milk anymore. However, I have two nieces and they love this product. I guess I've passed it on, lol.
Danielle T.
Loganville, GA
Literally the only chocolate syrup our family buys for chocolate milk. Have tried so many others but we always go back to this and have been using since we were kids. Can always find it at your local grocery store
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What's your favorite thing to add to This too besides milk lol