BY NESQUIK #2 in Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Chocolate Ready-to-Drink Fat Free Milk provides kids and adults alike an irresistibly yummy, wholesome drink! Made with fat free milk, this delicious flavor comes in a resealable bottle, perfect when you're on the go.

Nonfat Milk With Vitamin A Palmitate And Vitamin D3 Added, Sugar, Less Than 2% Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali*, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Modified Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gellan Gum, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan. *adds An Insignificant Amount Of Fat

Contains: Milk Ingredient

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 1 CUP (240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 2

CALCIUM40%
VITAMIN C0%
VITAMIN D25%
IRON2%
**PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET. YOUR DAILY VALUES MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER DEPENDING ON YOUR CALORIE NEEDS.

CURRENT AS OF NOVEMBER 2014. NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY DEPENDING ON PRODUCT FORMAT. PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT LABELS ON STORE SHELVES FOR THE APPLICABLE AND CURRENT NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS.

• "Not my favorite brand of chocolate milk, but its still good." in 1 review
  • "I have not agreed with the taste of low fat necsquick." in 1 review
Blanca S.
san jose
Calcium fortified (10% DV more calcium per serving [40%] vs flavored lowfat milk [30%].). Grade A. Vitamin A & D. Homogenized. Real. No refrigeration needed for unopened bottles. No high fructose corn syrup. Gluten free. 99% caffeine free. Good food, good life. Nestle. Good question. Does Nesquik use preservatives? Good to know. No. We use 100% real milk with no preservatives to make all our delicious flavors. Corrugated recycles. I love it !!!!
Bryn N.
Not a huge fan of this. It tastes good, but that's because it has a ton of sugar. I also think it's a bit pricey. I suppose it's made for packing up and taking with you places, so you need that individual setting convenience, but it's so much more expensive than buying a gallon of plain milk and making it chocolate yourself.
Lexie S.
Brentwood, TN
YUM!! This is the perfect snack and fulfills any chocolate craving!! (Which is huge if you’re like me). You can get them at any convenience store and they’re very affordable! Don’t even have to take up fridge space until after you open it. Definitely worth the purchase! Plus, they’re addicting!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
If I buy chocolate milk next week is the one I go to. The packaging is the same as always. The milk taste great and always taste good and very cold. I can get that that most any grocery store and they’re very convenient. Just don’t have any after you eat pork.
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
I love chocolate milk but this isn’t my first choice for it. I don’t really like the way nesquick tastes - it has this taste in the back of your mouth that I can’t describe but I don’t like it. It just doesn’t taste like real chocolate
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite chocolate drink when I’m looking for something sweet I go for one of these. They’re cheap too and they have a bunch of different kinds too. I like the strawberry one too and they’re not thick and gritty like some of them can be
Diego R.
Rosemead
Review for: Chocolate Milk Club Size 120 more...
One of the big reasons I love this chocolate milk is because I remember getting it in powder form all the time when I was a kid. Now I see it and I crave it all the time, it is honestly one of the best chocolate milks around
Jade M.
Nope, can’t do this brand. Not only does it taste fake it’s also filled with a bunch of ingredients I would never want myself or kids (whom it’s marketed towards) drinking this.
Save yourself the trouble and future medical bills by just making your own and simply buying clover chocolate milk (not only is the taste infinitely better, the packaging is also made from biodegradable products... unlike Nesquik) Nesquik® Chocolate Ready-to-Drink Fat Free Milk
Alpha G.
Petal , MS
I absolutely love chocolate milk but I feel like this one is a littl bit too thick. Except it has an awesome chocolate taste. I would definitely drink this on a daily basis but it is too sweet for my taste.
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
My daughter loves her chocolate milk and often my son wants to have some as well. This nesquick is a great choice for my preteen while he is trying to make healthy decisions.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
What is your favorite flavor
diana a.
Long Beach , CA
What’s better the pink one or this one
MPL R.
chicago
What’s your favorite flavor ?
oumaima h.
Where can we find it ?
aurora a.
Can i buy it in a normal shop?