BY NESTLÉ #21 in Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie P.
Staten Island
I was hesitant at first because it was sugar free but the taste is pretty much the same. I like the amount given for the price! It makes me feel like a child again to drink this minus the calories! I would recommend this to everybody
Jomary Z.
My famiy loves this! It is so good and we even use it to make hot chocolate. My kids love sitting on the dinner table before bed and drinking chocolate milk with cookies. Thw sweetness is just right.
Brandi P.
This is my favorite chocolate mix. I don't drink milk often so when I do I try to add this to make it better. I can't even tell it's no sugar added because it is just so good. I would buy this again and I recommend this to others.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY
I love the powder for chocolate milk. I am not a fan of the syrup because I think it's too strong and rich. The powder is just strong enough to satisfy the chocolate crave. Great price, too!
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
I drink Nesquik hot chocolate every morning like most people drink coffee. I just never could acquire a taste for coffee. It is a very affordable and buy the biggest container available. I love the taste and it is what gets me going every morning! There is nothing I would change about it.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Excelente opcion para consumir chocolate caliente sin toda el azucar que conlleva el beberlo.
Lo tomo preparo con leche light bien caliente, asi ya no me siento tan culpable
Olivia T.
Howard, OH
Not my favorite. I think we get so used to the flavor that usage adds to the drink that sometimes it just tastes too bland. I'd rather just make chocolate milk with regular syrup and milk. I would not buy this again
Montana B.
Slayton, MN
I love this powder it's super easy to mix with milk and make chocolate milk. I especially like this for after workouts it's super refreshing and has a nice flavor
Carla G.
Newark, CA
I love for this stuff. I've been drinking this since I was a kid! It's really good and easy for anyone to drink. There's a couple of flavors to choose from. I recommend the chocolate and the strawberry one
Antonella B.
I love Nesquik! I used to drink it when I was a child, but now that I'm a little bit old, I really love the taste of Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No sugar added because I can sweeted it as much as I want.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?