BY NESTLÉ #22 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
Foodie Expert
This brings it way back to my childhoood! I would always drink chocolate milk and use nesquik! I use it now for the kids in my family whenever they are in the mood for some comforting warm cocoa with marshmallow
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
this is the only chocolate mix I use to make chocolate milk! it stirs in so much easier than chocolate syrup. its the perfect amount of chocolatey no matter how much mix you put in your drink
crystal v.
Wasco, CA
We can never say no to a cup of warm or cold chocolate milk! We buy it often because my kids love to drink it as well as us. It was a very good chocolate flavor which meets all our expectations.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I make these a lot with ice and it's like a smoothie and tastes great ! My brothers love it I recon and it to a lot of people and even though it's sugar free it still tastes amazing I definite buy it a lot !
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Foodie Expert
It arrived promptly, and well-packaged. Love the fact that this is sugar-free! Some might be put off by the sucralose, but I made my peace with sucralose a long time ago. !!
daniela m.
i love buying this, it is easy to make. it isn't very expensive and it comes nicely packed. it taste exactly as how it would if you bought it made already. my favorite is the chocolate.
Jaimee B.
Foodie Expert
I use Nesquik chocolate powder with no sugar added because it is healthier for my son. He LOVES chocolate milk so the healthier, the better.
genan d.
This is my favorite hot chocolate since I was 5 years old yes and I'm 18 now and I love this
Teste like come of love of a chocolate I would never try anything else these are the best
Yajaira L.
Reading, PA
I love this nesquik chocolate powder.. every member in my family are addicted to this when drinking chocolate.. specially the little kids.. very recommend this product!
Leidy Marian R.
Foodie Expert
I love Nesquik, but the traditional chocolate! because I do not like strawberry savor drinks! Nestle is the best brand of chocolates!
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?