Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
G G.
G G.

Grew up always buying these, the flavor us great, you make it just like you like it not too much or too little, but satisfying.
marcy w.
marcy w.
Manchester , Ky

This nesquik mix drink is one of my all time favorites since i was a small child. It tastes the best to me compared to others
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny

Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Plainfield, IN

I've been using this since I was a little kid and it's always been my go to. I don't buy any other brand other than Nesquik.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY

This is a must in our house! The kids love it, and it helps me to get them to drink their milk. Who doesn't love a classic?
Gise T.
Gise T.

rico y practica bebida que permite en un dia de frio, tener la calida compañia del chocolate caliente con unas galletitas
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
Corona, NY

ME encanta este chocolate tiene un rico sabor y no es tan dulce lo uso casi todo lo dias para desallunarme en el trabajo
heather r.
heather r.

My kids love this! It beats the chocolate syrup that makes them so hyped up on sugar us adults even love the taste of it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

I really like Nesquick. It is a good price. It also makes good chocolate milk. It has great flavor too. I enjoy a lot.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

I love this chocolate milk we always had it when I was little and it lasts so long it's also good on vanilla ice cream
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now