Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
Corona, NY

ME encanta este chocolate tiene un rico sabor y no es tan dulce lo uso casi todo lo dias para desallunarme en el trabajo
heather r.
heather r.

My kids love this! It beats the chocolate syrup that makes them so hyped up on sugar us adults even love the taste of it
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

I love this chocolate milk we always had it when I was little and it lasts so long it's also good on vanilla ice cream
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

I really like Nesquick. It is a good price. It also makes good chocolate milk. It has great flavor too. I enjoy a lot.
diana i.
diana i.
santa ana ca.

Mmmmmm me encanta por q no tiene asucar y no esta tan dulse y esta riquisimo mucho me gusta mmmmmmmm i loved nesquik.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA

My daughter loves the Nesquik .she drinks it every day. I always buy this product for her ,and its really affordable.
Asfia F.
Asfia F.

Nesquik chocolate powder is best for everyday drink for kids to adults. I love drink in winter hot chocolate drink..
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Me encanta el chocolate. Lo malo es que este no contiene azucar, pero de resto es muy bueno. El nesquik es lo maximo
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Sanbornville, NH

I personally don't care for nesquik at all. My son on the other hand loves it. To me it tastes chalky & like powder.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

I'm obsessed with chocolate milk! I don't like any other brand. Nestle is my need! Everyone in my family loves it.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?