Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Montana B.
Montana B.
Slayton, MN

I love this powder it's super easy to mix with milk and make chocolate milk. I especially like this for after workouts it's super refreshing and has a nice flavor
Catalina A.
Catalina A.

es una buena opcion para los niños y tambien para los adultos su sabor es unico perfectamente endulzado y aporta energia tambien sus multiples mameras de consumo
Monique R.
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA

Not a so much a fan of any type of chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate any chocolate. nope. but for chocolate milk or hot chocolate; I am so totally in!!!
Ceci J.
Ceci J.

The perfect brand. Who doesn't love a cup of Hot Chocolate. Specially in the winter. I absolutely love this brand, wouldn't trade it for any other to be honest.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Nesquick powder isn't my favorite way to make Chocolate milk. It is still tasty, I just think syrup is the way to go! This container seems to last a while too!!
Leslie Z.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood

Best chocolate milk I've since my childhood. Hands down the best, I am 19 years old and I still go to the grocery store and purchase myself some nesquilk 💞
member-45372608d
member-45372608d
Bridgeview IL

My son is all for this brand and kind of milk, we got really nervous when he wouldn't drink milk but ever since we got this a year ago. That all he drinks.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Plainfield, CT

Have always loved chocolate products but this is by far my favorite chocolate milk mix. It's a very rich chocolate, filling, and was a childhood favorite.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY

My esquí ja i love it for my baby and me , I can said this is a good chocolate to mix with hot milk and give to the kids because it very healthy for them
Fiama B.
Fiama B.
Windham, NH

Kids love with milk in the morning and before bed and I love it too. Chocolate is my favorite but I like strawberry too! And it's great to make cake top
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now