Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

I like this one because you can't tell the difference between the original and this one, you don't even notice it doesn't have sugar
Amalia M.
Amalia M.

Its so yummmmmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it. This is another one of my favorites!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA

Love this takes me back to when I was a kid just not with all the heavy sugar. Plus love can drink this hot or cold and taste great.
Tairanid G.
Tairanid G.

I love my chocolate but it has to be Nestlé . I been drinking this since I was a little girl and I just love that chocolatly taste !
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Very good hot chocolate! Easy to make and really rich in flavor! Best thing for a cold night and isn't too pricey! Would recommend!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Albany, KY

We go through this like crazy. It's more than just chocolate milk and my toddler loves it. We share a glass almost every afternoon.
Sara B.
Sara B.

It is my favorite i have been drinking it since i was a child and i was prefer the no sugar added because i like the chocolate sour
Gisele S.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA

In my recipes I use this chocolate without sugar. They excellent, tasty and not even to realize that there is no sugar. Fantastic
este es mi preferido x que cvomo dice no tiene azucar pero ahun asi sabe delicioso y a los niños les encanta bueno y ami tambien
Lorna K.
Lorna K.
Galway

Adore this chocolate mix its amzing hot or cold and I have it at least once a day😂its doesn't taste artificial and its delicious
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now