BY NESTLÉ #22 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a sucker for chocolate milk. I try not to drink dairy but when I do, you know it's because I'm craving chocolate milk. And the nesquick powder is my all time favorite, and has been since I was a kid. It's a classic.
Destiny D.
Columbia
I love chocolate milk but I hate chocolate syrup and this does the trick for me! I'm glad there is a sugar free option now because i can satisfy my craving for chocolate milk without having to worry about all of the sugar
Megs W.
This is the best treat when I need a pick me up. It's great tasting and I prefer it over the syrup chocolate. This is the only chocolate milk I will buy. I'm a huge nestle chocolate fan! I treat myself weekly!
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking nesquik since I was a kid. I Love that this particular one has no sugar added but the flavor is still good. It's a great value and is very inexpensive. I plan to keep consuming this product.
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA
I like using this chocolate powder for the kids chocolate milk especially knowing that there is an any sugar. I don't see any room for improvement. It has great flavor. And I definitely would buy it again.
Ally W.
Foodie Expert
Love this chocolate milk mix. I have been using it ever since I was a little kid. It's easy to find and also very affordable. It's healthy and delicious. It's a good value and I would definitely recommend this product.
Meagan B.
This. This right here is my childhood. Morning my father would make a cold cup for my brothers and I. Before going to bed my grandfather gave us a hot bottle. To this day my family buys it and my brothers and I are all adults.
Madison S.
Wolcottville, IN
If I'm being honest here, I do not ever drink any other chocolate milk mix. The powder works even better than nesquik liquid because it gives you more milk and less room in the fridge. I love mesquite anything however
Makayla S.
Newport, NC
Foodie Expert
I didn't want to use actual chocolate syrup or anything to put in my milk so I bought this. It tastes exactly like chocolate milk! I give this product a 4/5 because they could add just a little bit more into the package.
Montana B.
Slayton, MN
I love this powder it's super easy to mix with milk and make chocolate milk. I especially like this for after workouts it's super refreshing and has a nice flavor
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?