Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN

This product had a grainy texture that didn't seem to mix in well either hot or cold. The taste wasn't too bad.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL

Very easy to make and very great tasting ! You legit just add milk or water and you have a great tasting milk
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.

ES LA MEJOR BEBIDA ACHOCOLATADA DEL MUNDO ES MUY SABROSA Y ESTAN RICO TOMARLA EN LAS MERIENDAS O EL DESAYUNO
Morales E.
Morales E.
San Francisco

Nice cup of hot chocolate for cold mornings with a slice of pan dulce.
I recommend drinking with lived ones.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Chocolate will always be my favorite! This brand is almost the best of powder mixes! Always a go too for me!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Lucasville, OH

We love chocolate milk in our house. Nesquick is our go to choice for chocolate milk. It has a great flavor
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

This used to be a daily drink for me. I love the taste and that you can make it as chocolatey as you want.
Ariza L.
Ariza L.
Avondale, AZ

My favorite chocolate milk!! And you can't even tell that its sugar free! Still has the same great taste!
Karla R.
Karla R.
El Paso, TX

I love this powder it's my favorite in the world, the taste it's so good and it's really easy to prepare
Valery G.
Valery G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Love nestle it tastes very good especially when it's nice and hot. With out sugar it tastes good as well
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now