Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#32 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Lara B.
Lara B.
Doral, FL
I have taken this brand of chocolate all my life, I really recommend it, it is the best to my taste.
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
Yes yes yes yes everytime I gave it it takes me back to my childhood nothing will ever taste better
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.
La verdad es divino está chocolate tanto frío como caliente, aunque prefiero su versión con azúcar
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Jemma A.
Jemma A.
One of my favorites when I was a kid. I would use to drink it every single morning for breakfast.
Itati G.
Itati G.
Reno, NV
I love this. I have a toddler and he's loves this so I feel better that there are no added sugar
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Despite being no sugar added, this Nesquik mix still tastes sweet and fantastically chocolatey.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
My 3 year old loves and so does my hubby too! Tasty and easy to use, and no guilty mom feelings
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.
There is nothing better then a nice hot cup of chocolate with wheap cream on a cold snowy day.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Charleroi, PA
Nestle chocolate milk is the chocolate milk you wanna drink! You and your kids will love it!
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?