BY NESTLÉ #30 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I have drinking this since I was a small child. I do not drink the "just add water" kind of hot chocolate. I drink the real stuff. Nesquik and real milk. Slowly heated up to the perfect temperature, soft fuzzy robe a fireplace and the TV!!!
Elisa G.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious chocolate! Great for hot cocoa and regular chocolate milk! I love just having a container of this nestle product in my cabinet for a cool glass of chocolate milk or even to simply add to a frictions smoothie for a dash of flavor!
Mayra M.
Los Altos hills, CA
It taste the same to me that the regular one, a little more expensive tho, I m not sure if it meet my expectetion, I would not recomenden because I feel it taste the same the the regular one but more expensive but it has a good designe but it doesnt mean I would buy it again
Paola M.
San diego, CA
My family has always had nesquick since i can remember. It is really good and doesn't require sugar because its so chocolatey and good. No improvement at all. And its always been affordable. I do recommend it to anyone.
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
Sorry not sorry for being an adult who still loves chocolate milk. Love the fact Nesquik provides a sugar free chocolate milk powder for a healthy option. Great flavor!! I also use the sugar free chocolate powder in my smoothies for a chocolaty taste.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Nesquik if definitely one of my favorite chocolate milks. I use to buy already made nesquik bottles but I found it cheaper and smarter to buy the powder packs. You still get the same great taste and product.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I love Nesquik chocolate milk, but I have to say the no sugar added kind is pretty gross. I do give it to my toddler and she doesn't seem to know the difference, but personally I'll stick to the original for me!
Jaye R.
When I was little and refused to drink milk, I would add Nesquik to choke it down. It didn't do much, just clumped at the bottom in a chalky paste, even after I stirred it up. In a pinch, it makes a good chocolate milk.
Hannah B.
My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?