Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA

Love this takes me back to when I was a kid just not with all the heavy sugar. Plus love can drink this hot or cold and taste great.
Amalia M.
Amalia M.

Its so yummmmmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it. This is another one of my favorites!
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Very good hot chocolate! Easy to make and really rich in flavor! Best thing for a cold night and isn't too pricey! Would recommend!
Sara B.
Sara B.

It is my favorite i have been drinking it since i was a child and i was prefer the no sugar added because i like the chocolate sour
este es mi preferido x que cvomo dice no tiene azucar pero ahun asi sabe delicioso y a los niños les encanta bueno y ami tambien
isabell u.
isabell u.
Envigado Antioquia

Very good product is delicious and is spicey I highly recommend it for breakfast and take something in the evenings recommended
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA

Best stuff ever! If your kids don't love milk then you should definitely try adding some of this. It gives milk a great flavor!
G G.
G G.

Grew up always buying these, the flavor us great, you make it just like you like it not too much or too little, but satisfying.
marcy w.
marcy w.
Manchester , Ky

This nesquik mix drink is one of my all time favorites since i was a small child. It tastes the best to me compared to others
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny

Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now