Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No Sugar Added, 16-Ounce Unit (Pack Of 6)

Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No Sugar Added, 16-Ounce Unit (Pack Of 6)

By NESTLÉ
4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars68%
  • 4 Stars24%
  • 3 Stars6%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star0%
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No Sugar Added, 16-Ounce Unit (Pack Of 6)
Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No Sugar Added, 16-Ounce Unit (Pack Of 6)
Reviews (193)
Q&A (2)
Photos (2)
Katie L.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY

41 reviews

I love the powder for chocolate milk. I am not a fan of the syrup because I think it's too strong and rich. The powder is just strong enough to satisfy the chocolate crave. Great price, too!
Mehret T.
Mehret T.

8 reviews

My younger siblings absolutely love this. Its especially great for after school when they're waiting for dinner or lunch. We've been buying nesquik for years and it always has a good flavour
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA

15 reviews

I love nesquok chocolate, it taste so pure to me, especially on a really cold day, I heat it up, & on hot days I drink it nice & cold, I recommend this more than any other chocolate drinks
daniela m.
daniela m.

31 reviews

i love buying this, it is easy to make. it isn't very expensive and it comes nicely packed. it taste exactly as how it would if you bought it made already. my favorite is the chocolate.
Irad B.
Irad B.

8 reviews

Encerio, este chocolate es super deliciosos y esta a un precio accesible, me encanta su variedad de sabores y que los puedes encontrar en varios puestos de venta super super delicioso
Valentina Z.
Valentina Z.
Santiago

8 reviews

Es muy rico, perfecto para cuando uno se esta cuidando de comer azucar o para mis abuelos que son diabeticos y tienen ganas de tomar uns rica leche con saborizante sin duda el mejor😊
elisa l.
elisa l.
altamira

11 reviews

pues este chocolate esta de huso en mi casa por mis niños y me encanta y a ellos también es delicioso y lo encuentras en cualquier tienda comercial o ser cana a casa es economico
Mariana c.
Mariana c.
Madrid

15 reviews

Me gusta el nesquik de chocolate. He usado el que tiene chocolate pero no me gusta por ejemplo esta versión creo ya que no tiene azúcar. Pero igualmente me gustaría probarlo.
andrea o.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA

28 reviews

Excelente opcion para consumir chocolate caliente sin toda el azucar que conlleva el beberlo.
Lo tomo preparo con leche light bien caliente, asi ya no me siento tan culpable
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Huntsville, AL

14 reviews

I used this as a kid to make chocolate milk since my family refused to purchase staight up chocolate milk and while it doesn't quite have the same flavor it's still good.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

157 reviews

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

91 reviews

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us