Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas

Great for Chocolate milk. Easy to make. Great for kids. It met my expectations. Flavor is good. I've been drinking it since I was little. I've bought it for years. I would buy it again. No sugar added is a good touch.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH

Not my favorite. I think we get so used to the flavor that usage adds to the drink that sometimes it just tastes too bland. I'd rather just make chocolate milk with regular syrup and milk. I would not buy this again
Jorja A.
Jorja A.

My nanny always use to make a chocolate nesquik drink for me with the powder and milk so I could sit on her couch and watch tv it use to taste so good would still love to go sit down and drink my chocolate nesquik
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

I love Nesquik chocolate milk, but I have to say the no sugar added kind is pretty gross. I do give it to my toddler and she doesn't seem to know the difference, but personally I'll stick to the original for me!
Mona M.
Mona M.
Vancouver

Always loved Nesquik. It reminds me of my childhood of coming home from the ski hill and warming up with a hot chocolate. Compared to more natural brands, it is definitely sweeter but dissolves fast and easier.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

This powder tastes amazing! It's very sweet and chocolatey, perfect for chocolate lovers or anyone with a sweet tooth. You can adjust the amount depending on how rich you want it. I would highly recommend this.
Shouq A.
Shouq A.

Love it! Its my go to hot chocolate and it will always be my favorite. It tastes really good and I enjoy drinking it with my sisters almost every morning. We always repurchase it. Its a must have in our house.
Kayli H.
Kayli H.
Tulsa, OK

When my nephew is wanting chocolate milk this is my go to. It's easier to store this in your cabinet then having to have a gallon of chocolate milk in the refrigerator taking up room. Easy to make & mess free
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

Nesquik if definitely one of my favorite chocolate milks. I use to buy already made nesquik bottles but I found it cheaper and smarter to buy the powder packs. You still get the same great taste and product.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now