BY NESTLÉ #22 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Foodie Expert
Good! Can't even tell there's no sugar! Great for kids because it tastes like chocolate without all the bad stuff
Morales E.
Morales E.
San Francisco
Nice cup of hot chocolate for cold mornings with a slice of pan dulce.
I recommend drinking with lived ones.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Lucasville, OH
We love chocolate milk in our house. Nesquick is our go to choice for chocolate milk. It has a great flavor
Ariza L.
Ariza L.
Avondale, AZ
My favorite chocolate milk!! And you can't even tell that its sugar free! Still has the same great taste!
Karla R.
Karla R.
El Paso, TX
I love this powder it's my favorite in the world, the taste it's so good and it's really easy to prepare
Valery G.
Valery G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love nestle it tastes very good especially when it's nice and hot. With out sugar it tastes good as well
esther p.
esther p.
Humble, TX
Dranked this since i was at home with momma house couldnt be without the product as i love choclate milk
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Freeburg, IL
Foodie Expert
in our home, we prefer nestle powder over chocolate syrup for chocolate milk. gives way better flavor!
mechelle j.
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY
When my daughter was one year old she used to drink this nesquik on a regular basis and she loved it.
Domi W.
Domi W.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
takes me back to my childhood. it's so delicious, easy to make and healthy. I recommend it to anyone.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?