BY NESTLÉ #22 in Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I don't drink milk on a regular basis because i can't stand the taste of it. However, I absolutely LOVE chocolate milk. I've used Nesquik since I was a kid and I've always gotten the sugar free because I have diabetic family members. It tastes so good and I always have to stop myself from drinking too much! Can you say I have a chocolate milk drinking problem?
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA
This is my ultimate comfort drink, its rich and reminds me of my childhood. its like a hug on the inside with every sip! and best part is i dont have to feel guilty cause there no added sugar! i particularly love that is comes in individual packs so its perfect every time !
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
My mom got me hooked on this as a toddler! She was diabetic when she was pregnant with me, so in order to get her chocolate fix, Nesquik Sugar Free Chocolate Milk Mix was the way to go! She still drinks it to this day, 28 years later! It tastes just like the sugar version, only healthier.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
My kid will absolutely not go to bed until he has had his chocolate milk. He has been this way for 6 years!! I also think that it has great flavor and the tub lasts for a long time so it's a good value. I honestly cannot NOT have this in the house, we always have it on hand.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
This is a good drink mix powder. The taste is good and satisfies the tastebuds to a great degree. I recommend this product to people who like chocolatey milk with minimal preparation efforts. I have bought this product more than once and I do not plan on stopping soon.
Raven M.
Nesquik chocolate powder is alright. I've tried it many times before but it doesn't compare to some of my favorite brands. I do not think I will continue to purchase chocolate powder from this company. I recommend it to those who like the company Nesquik already.
Camila R.
This product brings me much nostalgia since it is what my mother has bought my whole life for us to drink in the mornings
Although I would say that I have tried all the flavors they offer this is my favorite and compared to similar products from other brands this one has a smooth and delicious taste
Gabriela M.
This chocolate powder never gets old, and I love its versatility. Either if it's just with warm milk or in a milkshake (adding chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup makes an AMAZING treat) this is something that brings me back to my childhood instantly.
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
Doesn't have the same flavor as the stuff with all the extra sugar, but for a no sugar added chocolate milk it still has great sweetness and flavor that won't make you disgusted to drink it. I actually enjoyed it and could only minorly taste a difference
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I have drinking this since I was a small child. I do not drink the "just add water" kind of hot chocolate. I drink the real stuff. Nesquik and real milk. Slowly heated up to the perfect temperature, soft fuzzy robe a fireplace and the TV!!!
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?