Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Very good hot chocolate! Easy to make and really rich in flavor! Best thing for a cold night and isn't too pricey! Would recommend!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Albany, KY

We go through this like crazy. It's more than just chocolate milk and my toddler loves it. We share a glass almost every afternoon.
Gisele S.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA

In my recipes I use this chocolate without sugar. They excellent, tasty and not even to realize that there is no sugar. Fantastic
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA

Best stuff ever! If your kids don't love milk then you should definitely try adding some of this. It gives milk a great flavor!
G G.
G G.

Grew up always buying these, the flavor us great, you make it just like you like it not too much or too little, but satisfying.
marcy w.
marcy w.
Manchester , Ky

This nesquik mix drink is one of my all time favorites since i was a small child. It tastes the best to me compared to others
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny

Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Plainfield, IN

I've been using this since I was a little kid and it's always been my go to. I don't buy any other brand other than Nesquik.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY

This is a must in our house! The kids love it, and it helps me to get them to drink their milk. Who doesn't love a classic?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

One of the most popular of the chocolate, all the people love it, i like it very much, i recommend it to childrens to adult
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now