Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario

Who doesn't like chocolate milk? My family goes through this can in about a a week . Same great taste as when I was a kid, and now my kids enjoy it as well
Fearlesshoney (.
Fearlesshoney (.
Valencia

It's really good, and for people who lead a healthy lifestyle and diet for the little ones in the house, it's very effective and tasty. Recommended by 100
María O.
María O.

I like drink my glass of milk with nesquik since I was littler either hot, cold, in shakes or with cereal. I also use nesquik to make cakes and cookies.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

This version tastes good even without any sugar being added into it. The only complaint I have is that it can be expensive for such a small container.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

Love it. It's easy and delicious. It's nice that you can make as much chocolate milk as you want. Nice for little children but also for older people.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Temple, TX

I was acepto al like I am with most things that say 'no sugar' but this was delicious sought taste difference less sweet but still just as delicious
KARINA R.
KARINA R.

It is one of the favorite drinks that I have because I love the taste of chocolate and vanilla savor for a change they recommend is very delisioso.
Rutendo L.
Rutendo L.

Tastes delicious! Always having it after the gym. The drink makes a good before bedtime drink as well as something to kick start your morning.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN

I love it,fiancé,father,and children love it!!! And so glad there's no sugar added!! You can't tell the difference!! I recommend to everyone
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

it's hard to go wrong with the classic chocolate milk powder! the no sugar added definitely makes me feel a little better about the splurge
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now