Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

Nesquik chocolate powder is mg favorite chocolate powder for making the best chocolate milk ever. I could seriously drink it all day everyday. I've never tried making not chocolate with it before but I have heard it's good as well!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

This is my favorite chocolate mix. I don't drink milk often so when I do I try to add this to make it better. I can't even tell it's no sugar added because it is just so good. I would buy this again and I recommend this to others.
Yashira S.
Yashira S.
Caguas

El mejor !!! No lo cambio por ninguno!!! Muy rico para todas las edades y mas en la noche calientito o frio antes de dormir cae perfecto!!! Es el mejor chocolateee y mas para personas diabeticas ya q no tiene azucar añadidas
Yamali C.
Yamali C.
Maracay

Amo el chocolate y todo lo que tenga chocolate. Me encanta esta bebida tanto caliente como fría. Para los días de verano es perfecto con mucho hielo y crear la textura de frappé. Definitivamente lo recomiendo, es delicioso.
Erika M.
Erika M.
caracas

Rich healthy and practical for breakfast, easy preparation and do not need sugar to make it taste unique, everyone in my house we like and we enjoy its flavor, every time we see this delicious chocolate we can not resist
Paola M.
Paola M.
San Diego, CA

My family has always had nesquick since i can remember. It is really good and doesn't require sugar because its so chocolatey and good. No improvement at all. And its always been affordable. I do recommend it to anyone.
Jaye R.
Jaye R.

When I was little and refused to drink milk, I would add Nesquik to choke it down. It didn't do much, just clumped at the bottom in a chalky paste, even after I stirred it up. In a pinch, it makes a good chocolate milk.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Kingwood, TX

I love this chocolate powder. It is great made into hot chocolate and great made into chocolate milk for whatever you are in the mood for. It is also good if used for baking. You can't go wrong with powdered chocolate.
ANA R.
ANA R.

me encanta por que como no tiene azuca anadida puedo parobechar para poner en mi cafe y en mis batidos sin ningun remordimiento aparate de que no hace grumos es de facil preparacion excelente producto y muy bien precio
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas

Great for Chocolate milk. Easy to make. Great for kids. It met my expectations. Flavor is good. I've been drinking it since I was little. I've bought it for years. I would buy it again. No sugar added is a good touch.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now