Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

Nesquik if definitely one of my favorite chocolate milks. I use to buy already made nesquik bottles but I found it cheaper and smarter to buy the powder packs. You still get the same great taste and product.
Absolutely adore this product! It reminds me of my childhood, and every morning my nana would make me a hot chocolate nesquick. To this day I reach for the goodness. My favourite hot chocolate of all time!
Carla G.
Carla G.
Newark, CA

I love for this stuff. I've been drinking this since I was a kid! It's really good and easy for anyone to drink. There's a couple of flavors to choose from. I recommend the chocolate and the strawberry one
Yasmineesta M.
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY

Been having it since we were 8 or younger I think. So good on winter nights for the kids and for us as well. Can add it to almost everything. Good flavor that almost everybody likes. I would recommend it
Antonella B.
Antonella B.

I love Nesquik! I used to drink it when I was a child, but now that I'm a little bit old, I really love the taste of Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No sugar added because I can sweeted it as much as I want.
Juanita T.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca

My kids and i love Nesquick chocolate and strawberry. The flavor is AMAIZING and rich. Definitely affordable at our locol grocery store and the container is easy to open even for my 5 yr old daughter.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
crystal v.
crystal v.
Wasco, CA

We can never say no to a cup of warm or cold chocolate milk! We buy it often because my kids love to drink it as well as us. It was a very good chocolate flavor which meets all our expectations.
The Emerald Phase I.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi

So yummy!! Perfect winter drink that I enjoy with my girls and I love it has no sugar because I'm really diet conscious. Add a marshmallow and some chocolate shavings foe even better experience
Marcela J.
Marcela J.
Jalisco, guadalajara.

Es super delicioso, y ademas se puede hacer a cualquier hora del día y saber bien, este haciendo frío o calor es muy cómodo de tomar a la hora de sentir el sabor del chocolate en el paladar.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now