Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Dina B.
Dina B.

Es mut bueno tiene en olor y un sabor delicioso lo tomamos siempre en mi casa . Mi hija me lo pide a toda hora pues el sabor es delicioso
María C.
María C.

El chocolate de Nesquik es delicioso y se puede acompañar con todo, no necesita de azucar, a la gente le encanta tomar de este chocolate
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Tustin, CA

My kids are inloveee with this nesquik chocolate powder. Every time they are running low the remind me "mom we need more nesquick" lol.
Sakshi S.
Sakshi S.
Ghaziabad

It makes cold wintery nights warm and cosy. A cup of hot chocolate by Nesquik is what one needs before sleeping for a good night sleep.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA

I really enjoy this powder.Its is so easy to use andit is really good. i buy this all the time i love the other flavors they have too.
sabe muy rico y al añadirlo ala leche de repente crea un efecto espumoso que se disfruta mucho ademas de que no es un producto costoso
André S.
André S.
Funchal

I'm Gonna answer like it is the normal chocolate Nesquik, cause I don't alredy teu without sugar additions... Well I really like it 😗
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

This stuff this is my favourite made into a hot chocolate!! I use just milk and the chocolate powder and heat it up in the microwave!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

Amo este nesquik ademas es sin azúcar, así que lo puedo tomar sin sentirme mal,me encanta sabe delicioso,no se compara con otra marca
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA

Love this takes me back to when I was a kid just not with all the heavy sugar. Plus love can drink this hot or cold and taste great.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now