Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN

I love it,fiancé,father,and children love it!!! And so glad there's no sugar added!! You can't tell the difference!! I recommend to everyone
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

it's hard to go wrong with the classic chocolate milk powder! the no sugar added definitely makes me feel a little better about the splurge
alejandra c.
alejandra c.

i grew up with this product and my mom always purchases it to make some chocolate milk or some milkshake. it's delicious and affordable
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Tustin, CA

My kids are inloveee with this nesquik chocolate powder. Every time they are running low the remind me "mom we need more nesquick" lol.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA

I really enjoy this powder.Its is so easy to use andit is really good. i buy this all the time i love the other flavors they have too.
sabe muy rico y al añadirlo ala leche de repente crea un efecto espumoso que se disfruta mucho ademas de que no es un producto costoso
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

Amo este nesquik ademas es sin azúcar, así que lo puedo tomar sin sentirme mal,me encanta sabe delicioso,no se compara con otra marca
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA

Love this takes me back to when I was a kid just not with all the heavy sugar. Plus love can drink this hot or cold and taste great.
Amalia M.
Amalia M.

Its so yummmmmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it. This is another one of my favorites!
Tairanid G.
Tairanid G.

I love my chocolate but it has to be Nestlé . I been drinking this since I was a little girl and I just love that chocolatly taste !
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now