Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Nesquick powder isn't my favorite way to make Chocolate milk. It is still tasty, I just think syrup is the way to go! This container seems to last a while too!!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Travis Afb, CA

Love the no sugar added I have a 4.5 year old who LOOOOVES her chocolate milk. The no added sugar makes me feel a little better for caving and giving it to her.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Columbia, TN

I recommend this nesquick powder, it has no sugar but still tastes very good and almost the same. Great for people trying to cut down after these past holidays
María C.
María C.
Miami, FL: Florida

Es mi favorito y uno de los pocos que me gustan de esta marca porque no tiene azúcar añadido lo que hace que no sea tan empalagoso y es muy fácil de preparar
Laura L.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY

Me encanta la presentación, la leche nunca es aburrida y el sabor es delicioso, posee un 85% menos de azucar que el producto normal, a mi bebe le encanta.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

This version tastes good even without any sugar being added into it. The only complaint I have is that it can be expensive for such a small container.
Dayli C.
Dayli C.
Redwood City, CA

Omg I really love nesquik I use it when I want to eat bananas , when I want to drink milk, it is very easy to prepare and it's easy to find in a store
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Temple, TX

I was acepto al like I am with most things that say 'no sugar' but this was delicious sought taste difference less sweet but still just as delicious
Ysenia G.
Ysenia G.

I love chocolate milk. And with the powder you can make it hot cocoa as well. You get alot and it last awhile. You can also purchase anywhere
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN

I love it,fiancé,father,and children love it!!! And so glad there's no sugar added!! You can't tell the difference!! I recommend to everyone
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now