BY NESTLÉ #38 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is ...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Plainfield, IN
I've been using this since I was a little kid and it's always been my go to. I don't buy any other brand other than Nesquik.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
This is a must in our house! The kids love it, and it helps me to get them to drink their milk. Who doesn't love a classic?
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
Corona, NY
ME encanta este chocolate tiene un rico sabor y no es tan dulce lo uso casi todo lo dias para desallunarme en el trabajo
heather r.
heather r.
Foodie Expert
My kids love this! It beats the chocolate syrup that makes them so hyped up on sugar us adults even love the taste of it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I really like Nesquick. It is a good price. It also makes good chocolate milk. It has great flavor too. I enjoy a lot.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves the Nesquik .she drinks it every day. I always buy this product for her ,and its really affordable.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
Me encanta el chocolate. Lo malo es que este no contiene azucar, pero de resto es muy bueno. El nesquik es lo maximo
Asfia F.
Asfia F.
Nesquik chocolate powder is best for everyday drink for kids to adults. I love drink in winter hot chocolate drink..
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Sanbornville, NH
Foodie Expert
I personally don't care for nesquik at all. My son on the other hand loves it. To me it tastes chalky & like powder.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?