Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Marie S.
Marie S.
Medley, FL

The taste of nesquik is as characteristic as its aroma. It's a gods drink, I love it.
With breakfast or at the snack is the best option.. I have nothing bad to say about this.
It has good price and nestle is one of the best food brands in the world.
Paria M.
Paria M.

i switched over to this sugar free version and was pleasantly surprised that i didnt notice a difference. This has also been a staple in my household, i usually make it with milk instead of water, its just creamier and feels cozier on a cold day!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN

A lot of people like to drink Nestlé's chocolate I like to drink acquired and there's no sugar added into it so it's good for kids to drink there's no gluten in it which is good for people who have gluten allergies very good product for anybody
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL

reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL

I have drinking this since I was a small child. I do not drink the "just add water" kind of hot chocolate. I drink the real stuff. Nesquik and real milk. Slowly heated up to the perfect temperature, soft fuzzy robe a fireplace and the TV!!!
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
San Benito, TX

Delicious chocolate! Great for hot cocoa and regular chocolate milk! I love just having a container of this nestle product in my cabinet for a cool glass of chocolate milk or even to simply add to a frictions smoothie for a dash of flavor!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hattiesburg, MS

Although this is a no sugar added, it is actually quite tasty. I bought the no sugar added by accident one time but honestly couldn't tell much of a difference. It is sweet and smooth. Blends easily in my milk... doesn't leave any clumps.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Staten Island

I was hesitant at first because it was sugar free but the taste is pretty much the same. I like the amount given for the price! It makes me feel like a child again to drink this minus the calories! I would recommend this to everybody
Mi favorito! esta bebida achocolatada era lo maximo la tome fria y caliente...lastimosamente en mi localidad ya no se consigue pero si lo viera de nuevo no dudaria en comprarlo...me trae muy buenos recuerdos de mi niñez. RIQUISIMA!
Ana C.
Ana C.

mi favorito me encanta en los dias en que no quiero la simple leche blanca, el empaque es practico facil de abrir, su sabor a chocolate es muy bueno para chocolate caliente o frio. cumple mis expectativas sin duda que lo recomiendo
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now