BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY
When my daughter was one year old she used to drink this nesquik on a regular basis and she loved it.
Bárbara B.
La verdad es divino está chocolate tanto frío como caliente, aunque prefiero su versión con azúcar
Jemma A.
One of my favorites when I was a kid. I would use to drink it every single morning for breakfast.
Itati G.
Reno, NV
I love this. I have a toddler and he's loves this so I feel better that there are no added sugar
Evelyn N.
There is nothing better then a nice hot cup of chocolate with wheap cream on a cold snowy day.
Stefanie B.
Charleroi, PA
Nestle chocolate milk is the chocolate milk you wanna drink! You and your kids will love it!
herlinda g.
My kids love this better than the strawberry flavor i make them a banana shake every morning
Lauren M.
Taste really nice easy to make and no heat headed and you can find this product anywhere
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
Delicious!!, sometimes I like to put it on the freezer and the eat it as an ice cream!!
Myranda B.
Chauncey, GA
No one can pass up some deliocious chocolate milk! This is another one of my favorites!
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?