Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas

Great for Chocolate milk. Easy to make. Great for kids. It met my expectations. Flavor is good. I've been drinking it since I was little. I've bought it for years. I would buy it again. No sugar added is a good touch.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH

Not my favorite. I think we get so used to the flavor that usage adds to the drink that sometimes it just tastes too bland. I'd rather just make chocolate milk with regular syrup and milk. I would not buy this again
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

I love Nesquik chocolate milk, but I have to say the no sugar added kind is pretty gross. I do give it to my toddler and she doesn't seem to know the difference, but personally I'll stick to the original for me!
Mona M.
Mona M.
Vancouver

Always loved Nesquik. It reminds me of my childhood of coming home from the ski hill and warming up with a hot chocolate. Compared to more natural brands, it is definitely sweeter but dissolves fast and easier.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

This powder tastes amazing! It's very sweet and chocolatey, perfect for chocolate lovers or anyone with a sweet tooth. You can adjust the amount depending on how rich you want it. I would highly recommend this.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

Nesquik if definitely one of my favorite chocolate milks. I use to buy already made nesquik bottles but I found it cheaper and smarter to buy the powder packs. You still get the same great taste and product.
Absolutely adore this product! It reminds me of my childhood, and every morning my nana would make me a hot chocolate nesquick. To this day I reach for the goodness. My favourite hot chocolate of all time!
Carla G.
Carla G.
Newark, CA

I love for this stuff. I've been drinking this since I was a kid! It's really good and easy for anyone to drink. There's a couple of flavors to choose from. I recommend the chocolate and the strawberry one
Yasmineesta M.
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY

Been having it since we were 8 or younger I think. So good on winter nights for the kids and for us as well. Can add it to almost everything. Good flavor that almost everybody likes. I would recommend it

Join Now