Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
Kanani A.
Kanani A.

Best brand of chocolate powder out there I grew up with this brand .Dipped peanut butter sandwich in the hot Coco and that was my breakfast .Also always loved the rabbit on the can or container .
Katie L.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY

I love the powder for chocolate milk. I am not a fan of the syrup because I think it's too strong and rich. The powder is just strong enough to satisfy the chocolate crave. Great price, too!
genan d.
genan d.

This is my favorite hot chocolate since I was 5 years old yes and I'm 18 now and I love this
Teste like come of love of a chocolate I would never try anything else these are the best
Luzmar M.
Luzmar M.

Definitely Nesquik is the best among the best ... My daughters love it and it has that creaminess so characteristic hot or cold ... it's the best! The added sugar is at its point!
andrea o.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA

Excelente opcion para consumir chocolate caliente sin toda el azucar que conlleva el beberlo.
Lo tomo preparo con leche light bien caliente, asi ya no me siento tan culpable
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.

It arrived promptly, and well-packaged. Love the fact that this is sugar-free! Some might be put off by the sucralose, but I made my peace with sucralose a long time ago. !!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Annapolis, MD

i don't really like powder mix i perfer the syrup kind you add to milk and stir in. it wasn't terrible but wouldn't buy again. if i was , i would get the one with sugar
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Bronx , NY

I remember this powder drink since I was a baby ! And till this day I still drink it up with marshmallow ! Those cold winter my mom use to make it for us and still dose
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

This has to be the grossest flavor made by nestle. I bought it by accident and the kids refuse to touch it. I tried it to see what the big deal was and yup it's gross
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?