Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH

This is a good drink mix powder. The taste is good and satisfies the tastebuds to a great degree. I recommend this product to people who like chocolatey milk with minimal preparation efforts. I have bought this product more than once and I do not plan on stopping soon.
Devani V.
Devani V.
Grand Prairie, TX

My son probably had this every morning or 3 times a day if he sees it in the pantry. It's very delicious all we do it mix it with a cold glass of milk. Sometimes we ever heat it up when it's cold out. We can make It as chocolatey as we want which is the best part.
Raven M.
Raven M.

Nesquik chocolate powder is alright. I've tried it many times before but it doesn't compare to some of my favorite brands. I do not think I will continue to purchase chocolate powder from this company. I recommend it to those who like the company Nesquik already.
Marwa M.
Marwa M.
Istanbul

Childhood drink. Indescribable. It smells and tastes like heaven. I don't think there's anything that can top this to be honest. Very affordable and should be in every household. I don't think there's any alternative to nesquick. I buy it every time I runout.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskegon, MI

I grew up on Nesquik and I was happy to see that they tried to cut out as much sugar as possible. It still has the same great flavor as the original with less sugar. Nesquik has always been the masters of chocolate drink mix. I would never turn down Nesquik.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Palo Alto, CA

I like nesquik I love with milk and cookies and cream cold or hot and marshmallows of food whith Kellogg's for drinking and eating everything yummy haha :3 in the morning and afternoon and the night for kids and adults work on the school I love nesquik...❤
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

This chocolate powder never gets old, and I love its versatility. Either if it's just with warm milk or in a milkshake (adding chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup makes an AMAZING treat) this is something that brings me back to my childhood instantly.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Baltimore, MD

Doesn't have the same flavor as the stuff with all the extra sugar, but for a no sugar added chocolate milk it still has great sweetness and flavor that won't make you disgusted to drink it. I actually enjoyed it and could only minorly taste a difference
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX

Sorry not sorry for being an adult who still loves chocolate milk. Love the fact Nesquik provides a sugar free chocolate milk powder for a healthy option. Great flavor!! I also use the sugar free chocolate powder in my smoothies for a chocolaty taste.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Alto, NM

I always keep this mix on hand, it perfect for a quick treat. It's easy to make cold or hot for a chilly day. I love that it can be easily added with a banana and peanut butter for a quick milkshake without blowing your diet or calories for the day!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now