BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
This is a must in our house! The kids love it, and it helps me to get them to drink their milk. Who doesn't love a classic?
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
ME encanta este chocolate tiene un rico sabor y no es tan dulce lo uso casi todo lo dias para desallunarme en el trabajo
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves the Nesquik .she drinks it every day. I always buy this product for her ,and its really affordable.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I personally don't care for nesquik at all. My son on the other hand loves it. To me it tastes chalky & like powder.
Erica H.
Lucasville, OH
We love chocolate milk in our house. Nesquick is our go to choice for chocolate milk. It has a great flavor
Valery G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love nestle it tastes very good especially when it's nice and hot. With out sugar it tastes good as well
Meghan M.
Freeburg, IL
in our home, we prefer nestle powder over chocolate syrup for chocolate milk. gives way better flavor!
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY
When my daughter was one year old she used to drink this nesquik on a regular basis and she loved it.
Domi W.
Kissimmee, FL
takes me back to my childhood. it's so delicious, easy to make and healthy. I recommend it to anyone.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?