Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Kanani A.
Kanani A.

Best brand of chocolate powder out there I grew up with this brand .Dipped peanut butter sandwich in the hot Coco and that was my breakfast .Also always loved the rabbit on the can or container .
Katie L.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY

I love the powder for chocolate milk. I am not a fan of the syrup because I think it's too strong and rich. The powder is just strong enough to satisfy the chocolate crave. Great price, too!
Marllis I.
Marllis I.

Es muy rico y tiene un sabor increíble, trae vitaminas y no azúcar adicional como otris, me encanta por su sabor a chocolate, le compré a mi sobrino y le encantó, lo compro siempre.
Luzmar M.
Luzmar M.

Definitely Nesquik is the best among the best ... My daughters love it and it has that creaminess so characteristic hot or cold ... it's the best! The added sugar is at its point!
andrea o.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA

Excelente opcion para consumir chocolate caliente sin toda el azucar que conlleva el beberlo.
Lo tomo preparo con leche light bien caliente, asi ya no me siento tan culpable
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Annapolis, MD

i don't really like powder mix i perfer the syrup kind you add to milk and stir in. it wasn't terrible but wouldn't buy again. if i was , i would get the one with sugar
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Bronx , NY

I remember this powder drink since I was a baby ! And till this day I still drink it up with marshmallow ! Those cold winter my mom use to make it for us and still dose
Natalia H.
Natalia H.

I love this chocomilk, I love its flavor because it is intense the chocolate flavor. I really recommend it. It can be taken cold and hot, however delicious it tastes.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Such a good price for the quality! it is an awesome product that is so good compared to some really expensive hot chocolates! the packaging is nice and kid friendly
Licia D.
Licia D.

Okay. It's really tasty don't get me wrong but it's really hard to mix in the powder. You could mix it for 10 minutes and there would still be powdery lumps in it.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now