Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL

When I'm craving chocolate milk I usually buy nesquick. It lasts forever and tastes good. You can put as much or as little as you want. The flavor is good and slightly different a syrupy chocolate mix
Juanita T.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca

My kids and i love Nesquick chocolate and strawberry. The flavor is AMAIZING and rich. Definitely affordable at our locol grocery store and the container is easy to open even for my 5 yr old daughter.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
Kanani A.
Kanani A.

Best brand of chocolate powder out there I grew up with this brand .Dipped peanut butter sandwich in the hot Coco and that was my breakfast .Also always loved the rabbit on the can or container .
Roxy S.
Roxy S.

This is the best for when I'm wanting that chocolatey sugar rush! I feel like cheaper versions are never as tasty and I always like to pay that little extra for this amazing and unique taste!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY

I love the powder for chocolate milk. I am not a fan of the syrup because I think it's too strong and rich. The powder is just strong enough to satisfy the chocolate crave. Great price, too!
Marllis I.
Marllis I.

Es muy rico y tiene un sabor increíble, trae vitaminas y no azúcar adicional como otris, me encanta por su sabor a chocolate, le compré a mi sobrino y le encantó, lo compro siempre.
Luzmar M.
Luzmar M.

Definitely Nesquik is the best among the best ... My daughters love it and it has that creaminess so characteristic hot or cold ... it's the best! The added sugar is at its point!
andrea o.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA

Excelente opcion para consumir chocolate caliente sin toda el azucar que conlleva el beberlo.
Lo tomo preparo con leche light bien caliente, asi ya no me siento tan culpable
Djamila C.
Djamila C.

Favourite I love this when I'm watching a film on the sofa on like a comfy day it's is just so satisfying to drink something hot wen ur wrapped up with ur family or friends
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now