BY NESTLÉ #30 in Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige K.
Alto, NM
I always keep this mix on hand, it perfect for a quick treat. It's easy to make cold or hot for a chilly day. I love that it can be easily added with a banana and peanut butter for a quick milkshake without blowing your diet or calories for the day!
Dana S.
San Benito, TX
My boyfriend's family drinks this product religiously. I like how they've never really changed this product, it has always been delicious. I think it's a good value for the price. I would recommend this product to others!
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
I am a sucker for chocolate milk. I try not to drink dairy but when I do, you know it's because I'm craving chocolate milk. And the nesquick powder is my all time favorite, and has been since I was a kid. It's a classic.
Destiny D.
Columbia
I love chocolate milk but I hate chocolate syrup and this does the trick for me! I'm glad there is a sugar free option now because i can satisfy my craving for chocolate milk without having to worry about all of the sugar
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
This simple and easy to make. I really do love to drink this. It isn't very expensive and give you a lot of product. It is definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend and I would buy it again!!
elisa p.
odessa, TX
perfect ro make chocolate milk! . i love taking mine in the morning with my breakfast to help me start my day and get energy or a glass before i go to bed so it can help me sleep and it tastes delicious
Megs W.
This is the best treat when I need a pick me up. It's great tasting and I prefer it over the syrup chocolate. This is the only chocolate milk I will buy. I'm a huge nestle chocolate fan! I treat myself weekly!
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I've been drinking nesquik since I was a kid. I Love that this particular one has no sugar added but the flavor is still good. It's a great value and is very inexpensive. I plan to keep consuming this product.
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA
I like using this chocolate powder for the kids chocolate milk especially knowing that there is an any sugar. I don't see any room for improvement. It has great flavor. And I definitely would buy it again.
Ally W.
Love this chocolate milk mix. I have been using it ever since I was a little kid. It's easy to find and also very affordable. It's healthy and delicious. It's a good value and I would definitely recommend this product.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?