Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Ally W.
Ally W.

Love this chocolate milk mix. I have been using it ever since I was a little kid. It's easy to find and also very affordable. It's healthy and delicious. It's a good value and I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ

This brings it way back to my childhoood! I would always drink chocolate milk and use nesquik! I use it now for the kids in my family whenever they are in the mood for some comforting warm cocoa with marshmallow
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA

I've been drinking nesquik since I was a kid. I Love that this particular one has no sugar added but the flavor is still good. It's a great value and is very inexpensive. I plan to keep consuming this product.
Megs W.
Megs W.

This is the best treat when I need a pick me up. It's great tasting and I prefer it over the syrup chocolate. This is the only chocolate milk I will buy. I'm a huge nestle chocolate fan! I treat myself weekly!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
StyLes S.
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA

I like using this chocolate powder for the kids chocolate milk especially knowing that there is an any sugar. I don't see any room for improvement. It has great flavor. And I definitely would buy it again.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.

You're better off if you just make chocolate milk with Hershey's syrup. This has a ton of ingredients in it that are totally unnecessary for chocolate milk. It has a decent flavor but I won't buy it again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL

When I'm craving chocolate milk I usually buy nesquick. It lasts forever and tastes good. You can put as much or as little as you want. The flavor is good and slightly different a syrupy chocolate mix
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL

This simple and easy to make. I really do love to drink this. It isn't very expensive and give you a lot of product. It is definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend and I would buy it again!!
Juanita T.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca

My kids and i love Nesquick chocolate and strawberry. The flavor is AMAIZING and rich. Definitely affordable at our locol grocery store and the container is easy to open even for my 5 yr old daughter.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?