Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Yashira S.
Yashira S.
Caguas

El mejor !!! No lo cambio por ninguno!!! Muy rico para todas las edades y mas en la noche calientito o frio antes de dormir cae perfecto!!! Es el mejor chocolateee y mas para personas diabeticas ya q no tiene azucar añadidas
Yamali C.
Yamali C.
Maracay

Amo el chocolate y todo lo que tenga chocolate. Me encanta esta bebida tanto caliente como fría. Para los días de verano es perfecto con mucho hielo y crear la textura de frappé. Definitivamente lo recomiendo, es delicioso.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Columbia

I love chocolate milk but I hate chocolate syrup and this does the trick for me! I'm glad there is a sugar free option now because i can satisfy my craving for chocolate milk without having to worry about all of the sugar
Erika M.
Erika M.
caracas

Rich healthy and practical for breakfast, easy preparation and do not need sugar to make it taste unique, everyone in my house we like and we enjoy its flavor, every time we see this delicious chocolate we can not resist
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Morehead City, NC

I didn't want to use actual chocolate syrup or anything to put in my milk so I bought this. It tastes exactly like chocolate milk! I give this product a 4/5 because they could add just a little bit more into the package.
Ally W.
Ally W.

Love this chocolate milk mix. I have been using it ever since I was a little kid. It's easy to find and also very affordable. It's healthy and delicious. It's a good value and I would definitely recommend this product.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Absolutely adore this product! It reminds me of my childhood, and every morning my nana would make me a hot chocolate nesquick. To this day I reach for the goodness. My favourite hot chocolate of all time!
Juliana M.
Juliana M.

You're better off if you just make chocolate milk with Hershey's syrup. This has a ton of ingredients in it that are totally unnecessary for chocolate milk. It has a decent flavor but I won't buy it again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL

When I'm craving chocolate milk I usually buy nesquick. It lasts forever and tastes good. You can put as much or as little as you want. The flavor is good and slightly different a syrupy chocolate mix
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now