Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
valentina s.
valentina s.

Excelente, cuando esta pequeña mi madre me lo preparaba y hasta el día de hoy lo consumo, y también comparto el amor a este producto con mi hijo. Es más sano que el original porque maneja menos azúcar y eso ayuda mucho con mi salud y la salud de mi hijo cuando lo consumimos
Laura L.
Laura L.

Nesquick never gets old, we all love chocolate and I have been drinking Nesquick since I was little. I find the flavor really good and the fact that now they have a sugar-free presentation seems appropriate for these days, they also have vainilla and strawberry flavors.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH

This is a good drink mix powder. The taste is good and satisfies the tastebuds to a great degree. I recommend this product to people who like chocolatey milk with minimal preparation efforts. I have bought this product more than once and I do not plan on stopping soon.
Raven M.
Raven M.

Nesquik chocolate powder is alright. I've tried it many times before but it doesn't compare to some of my favorite brands. I do not think I will continue to purchase chocolate powder from this company. I recommend it to those who like the company Nesquik already.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskegon, MI

I grew up on Nesquik and I was happy to see that they tried to cut out as much sugar as possible. It still has the same great flavor as the original with less sugar. Nesquik has always been the masters of chocolate drink mix. I would never turn down Nesquik.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Palo Alto, CA

I like nesquik I love with milk and cookies and cream cold or hot and marshmallows of food whith Kellogg's for drinking and eating everything yummy haha :3 in the morning and afternoon and the night for kids and adults work on the school I love nesquik...❤
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

This chocolate powder never gets old, and I love its versatility. Either if it's just with warm milk or in a milkshake (adding chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup makes an AMAZING treat) this is something that brings me back to my childhood instantly.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Baltimore, MD

Doesn't have the same flavor as the stuff with all the extra sugar, but for a no sugar added chocolate milk it still has great sweetness and flavor that won't make you disgusted to drink it. I actually enjoyed it and could only minorly taste a difference
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX

Sorry not sorry for being an adult who still loves chocolate milk. Love the fact Nesquik provides a sugar free chocolate milk powder for a healthy option. Great flavor!! I also use the sugar free chocolate powder in my smoothies for a chocolaty taste.
Paria M.
Paria M.

i switched over to this sugar free version and was pleasantly surprised that i didnt notice a difference. This has also been a staple in my household, i usually make it with milk instead of water, its just creamier and feels cozier on a cold day!
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now