Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Laura M.
Laura M.

Honestly I have a cup of milk with nesquik for breakfast every morning since I was a kid. I really like the flavour because it's chocolaty but not too much. I like to soak cookies in it as well, I think they taste better that way. The price is great so I would definetely recommend it.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.

we use nesquik for as long as i can remember since i was a baby i would say. omg this is delish with bread, as hispanic would say conchas lol. it is a good value it lastes me for almost a month. nice easy packaging just wish they would add like a scoop for it to be easy to dip out.
Dianna F.
Dianna F.

Literally the best, you can even eat it without the milk! Tastes very nice, Really doesn't need any improvement. My family has been buying this since I was little. The packaging is so so cute and I find it appealing towards little kids. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone.
Loan L.
Loan L.
Ellenwood, GA

This really help me out when I was a kid. My parents always used to force me to drink plain milk and i hated it. Then one day I found it on the counter and tried it with my milk and this would be the only way I would be able to drink milk! It's a great way to feed your kids milk
Marina B.
Marina B.

I looooove this chocolate powder, you can mix it with hot or cold milk. It also work really well with non dairy milks (depending on the milk brand).
You need to mix it quite well to get rid of lumps when using cold milk, but when the milk is hot it's no problem at all. love it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX

My kid will absolutely not go to bed until he has had his chocolate milk. He has been this way for 6 years!! I also think that it has great flavor and the tub lasts for a long time so it's a good value. I honestly cannot NOT have this in the house, we always have it on hand.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Washington, DC

It taste the same to me that the regular one, a little more expensive tho, I m not sure if it meet my expectetion, I would not recomenden because I feel it taste the same the the regular one but more expensive but it has a good designe but it doesnt mean I would buy it again
Farrah T.
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA

This is my ultimate comfort drink, its rich and reminds me of my childhood. its like a hug on the inside with every sip! and best part is i dont have to feel guilty cause there no added sugar! i particularly love that is comes in individual packs so its perfect every time !
valentina s.
valentina s.

Excelente, cuando esta pequeña mi madre me lo preparaba y hasta el día de hoy lo consumo, y también comparto el amor a este producto con mi hijo. Es más sano que el original porque maneja menos azúcar y eso ayuda mucho con mi salud y la salud de mi hijo cuando lo consumimos
Laura L.
Laura L.

Nesquick never gets old, we all love chocolate and I have been drinking Nesquick since I was little. I find the flavor really good and the fact that now they have a sugar-free presentation seems appropriate for these days, they also have vainilla and strawberry flavors.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now