Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Yamali C.
Yamali C.
Maracay

Amo el chocolate y todo lo que tenga chocolate. Me encanta esta bebida tanto caliente como fría. Para los días de verano es perfecto con mucho hielo y crear la textura de frappé. Definitivamente lo recomiendo, es delicioso.
Erika M.
Erika M.
caracas

Rich healthy and practical for breakfast, easy preparation and do not need sugar to make it taste unique, everyone in my house we like and we enjoy its flavor, every time we see this delicious chocolate we can not resist
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Absolutely adore this product! It reminds me of my childhood, and every morning my nana would make me a hot chocolate nesquick. To this day I reach for the goodness. My favourite hot chocolate of all time!
Juliana M.
Juliana M.

You're better off if you just make chocolate milk with Hershey's syrup. This has a ton of ingredients in it that are totally unnecessary for chocolate milk. It has a decent flavor but I won't buy it again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL

When I'm craving chocolate milk I usually buy nesquick. It lasts forever and tastes good. You can put as much or as little as you want. The flavor is good and slightly different a syrupy chocolate mix
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL

This simple and easy to make. I really do love to drink this. It isn't very expensive and give you a lot of product. It is definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend and I would buy it again!!
Juanita T.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca

My kids and i love Nesquick chocolate and strawberry. The flavor is AMAIZING and rich. Definitely affordable at our locol grocery store and the container is easy to open even for my 5 yr old daughter.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
Kanani A.
Kanani A.

Best brand of chocolate powder out there I grew up with this brand .Dipped peanut butter sandwich in the hot Coco and that was my breakfast .Also always loved the rabbit on the can or container .
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now