Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
giulia v.
giulia v.

i started every morning during my childhood with a class of nesquik chocolate milk. It always tasted the same and it always tasted of family memories and love. Hot or cold I can always rely on nesquik to give me that homey familiar flavor with the mix of a spoon. Quick, easy, tasty
Loan L.
Loan L.
Ellenwood, GA

This really help me out when I was a kid. My parents always used to force me to drink plain milk and i hated it. Then one day I found it on the counter and tried it with my milk and this would be the only way I would be able to drink milk! It's a great way to feed your kids milk
Marina B.
Marina B.

I looooove this chocolate powder, you can mix it with hot or cold milk. It also work really well with non dairy milks (depending on the milk brand).
You need to mix it quite well to get rid of lumps when using cold milk, but when the milk is hot it's no problem at all. love it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX

My kid will absolutely not go to bed until he has had his chocolate milk. He has been this way for 6 years!! I also think that it has great flavor and the tub lasts for a long time so it's a good value. I honestly cannot NOT have this in the house, we always have it on hand.
Devani V.
Devani V.
Grand Prairie, TX

My son probably had this every morning or 3 times a day if he sees it in the pantry. It's very delicious all we do it mix it with a cold glass of milk. Sometimes we ever heat it up when it's cold out. We can make It as chocolatey as we want which is the best part.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
HOUSTON, TX

This chocolate powder never gets old, and I love its versatility. Either if it's just with warm milk or in a milkshake (adding chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup makes an AMAZING treat) this is something that brings me back to my childhood instantly.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Stillwater, OK

Sorry not sorry for being an adult who still loves chocolate milk. Love the fact Nesquik provides a sugar free chocolate milk powder for a healthy option. Great flavor!! I also use the sugar free chocolate powder in my smoothies for a chocolaty taste.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Alto, NM

I always keep this mix on hand, it perfect for a quick treat. It's easy to make cold or hot for a chilly day. I love that it can be easily added with a banana and peanut butter for a quick milkshake without blowing your diet or calories for the day!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN

A lot of people like to drink Nestlé's chocolate I like to drink acquired and there's no sugar added into it so it's good for kids to drink there's no gluten in it which is good for people who have gluten allergies very good product for anybody
Fatema M.
Fatema M.
Dubai

I like this product and I do frequently use it to make hot chocolate, cold coffee, etc. the packaging is really convenient. The flavor is also really good. It's really affordable. I would buy this again as I use it on a daily basis.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now