Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Camila R.
Camila R.

This product brings me much nostalgia since it is what my mother has bought my whole life for us to drink in the mornings
Although I would say that I have tried all the flavors they offer this is my favorite and compared to similar products from other brands this one has a smooth and delicious taste
gabi p.
gabi p.
London

i had this since i was a child until today i still probably have 2 boxes of this chocolate powder in my cupboard and its so cheap and you can probably find it in every shop there is . i would love to see this company come up with other flavours like maybe mint chocolate or orange chocolate.
Alieska D.
Alieska D.

I like the taste you have, you can prepare it only with water or mix it with milk. I like anyway. It has good price, good size and quality is good. I really like the product and always buy it.From the first day he met my expectations. I recommend you try it if you have not already done so.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

My mom got me hooked on this as a toddler! She was diabetic when she was pregnant with me, so in order to get her chocolate fix, Nesquik Sugar Free Chocolate Milk Mix was the way to go! She still drinks it to this day, 28 years later! It tastes just like the sugar version, only healthier.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Honestly I have a cup of milk with nesquik for breakfast every morning since I was a kid. I really like the flavour because it's chocolaty but not too much. I like to soak cookies in it as well, I think they taste better that way. The price is great so I would definetely recommend it.
Marina B.
Marina B.

I looooove this chocolate powder, you can mix it with hot or cold milk. It also work really well with non dairy milks (depending on the milk brand).
You need to mix it quite well to get rid of lumps when using cold milk, but when the milk is hot it's no problem at all. love it!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Washington, DC

It taste the same to me that the regular one, a little more expensive tho, I m not sure if it meet my expectetion, I would not recomenden because I feel it taste the same the the regular one but more expensive but it has a good designe but it doesnt mean I would buy it again
Farrah T.
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA

This is my ultimate comfort drink, its rich and reminds me of my childhood. its like a hug on the inside with every sip! and best part is i dont have to feel guilty cause there no added sugar! i particularly love that is comes in individual packs so its perfect every time !
valentina s.
valentina s.

Excelente, cuando esta pequeña mi madre me lo preparaba y hasta el día de hoy lo consumo, y también comparto el amor a este producto con mi hijo. Es más sano que el original porque maneja menos azúcar y eso ayuda mucho con mi salud y la salud de mi hijo cuando lo consumimos
Laura L.
Laura L.

Nesquick never gets old, we all love chocolate and I have been drinking Nesquick since I was little. I find the flavor really good and the fact that now they have a sugar-free presentation seems appropriate for these days, they also have vainilla and strawberry flavors.

Join Now