Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#33 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Stillwater, OK

Sorry not sorry for being an adult who still loves chocolate milk. Love the fact Nesquik provides a sugar free chocolate milk powder for a healthy option. Great flavor!! I also use the sugar free chocolate powder in my smoothies for a chocolaty taste.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Alto, NM

I always keep this mix on hand, it perfect for a quick treat. It's easy to make cold or hot for a chilly day. I love that it can be easily added with a banana and peanut butter for a quick milkshake without blowing your diet or calories for the day!
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX

This product Nesquik chocolate favor is one of my kids favorite drink. Its comes and power and you just add milk or water either hot or cold. I totally recommend this to everyone who has not tey it and now with different flavors and sugar free.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN

A lot of people like to drink Nestlé's chocolate I like to drink acquired and there's no sugar added into it so it's good for kids to drink there's no gluten in it which is good for people who have gluten allergies very good product for anybody
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

This is my favorite chocolate mix. I don't drink milk often so when I do I try to add this to make it better. I can't even tell it's no sugar added because it is just so good. I would buy this again and I recommend this to others.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.

This. This right here is my childhood. Morning my father would make a cold cup for my brothers and I. Before going to bed my grandfather gave us a hot bottle. To this day my family buys it and my brothers and I are all adults.
Dana S.
Dana S.
San Benito, TX

My boyfriend's family drinks this product religiously. I like how they've never really changed this product, it has always been delicious. I think it's a good value for the price. I would recommend this product to others!
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Columbia

I love chocolate milk but I hate chocolate syrup and this does the trick for me! I'm glad there is a sugar free option now because i can satisfy my craving for chocolate milk without having to worry about all of the sugar
Aubree R.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA

I am a sucker for chocolate milk. I try not to drink dairy but when I do, you know it's because I'm craving chocolate milk. And the nesquick powder is my all time favorite, and has been since I was a kid. It's a classic.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Morehead City, NC

I didn't want to use actual chocolate syrup or anything to put in my milk so I bought this. It tastes exactly like chocolate milk! I give this product a 4/5 because they could add just a little bit more into the package.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?