BY NESTLÉ #22 in Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marie S.
miami, FL
The taste of nesquik is as characteristic as its aroma. It's a gods drink, I love it.
With breakfast or at the snack is the best option.. I have nothing bad to say about this.
It has good price and nestle is one of the best food brands in the world.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
This is the best chocolate milk powder ever i grew up drinking this stuff and i still drink this stuff today but i usually drink it whenever I go to my grandmas house to sleep over. And yes i would so buy this item again
Alexis H.
Yummy !!! I'm not a huge milk person but when I am craving some milk I always want chocolate milk. And instead of buying a gallon of it I can quickly make me some and have this on hand for when I crave chocolate milk
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This product Nesquik chocolate favor is one of my kids favorite drink. Its comes and power and you just add milk or water either hot or cold. I totally recommend this to everyone who has not tey it and now with different flavors and sugar free.
Kanani A.
Best brand of chocolate powder out there I grew up with this brand .Dipped peanut butter sandwich in the hot Coco and that was my breakfast .Also always loved the rabbit on the can or container .
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA
This is the easiest hot chocolate mix to use. It has the best chocolate flavor. I have used it many times on cold nights and it has great value. It is also very affordable. I would recommend Nesquik.
Tenika V.
denver co
I was honestly really surprised with how good it was with no sugar added. It still had that chocolate flavor. The only thing I thought it was a little grainy and didn't mix in as well as the kind with sugar. But over all was good.
Devani V.
Grand Prairie, TX
My son probably had this every morning or 3 times a day if he sees it in the pantry. It's very delicious all we do it mix it with a cold glass of milk. Sometimes we ever heat it up when it's cold out. We can make It as chocolatey as we want which is the best part.
Luzmar M.
Definitely Nesquik is the best among the best ... My daughters love it and it has that creaminess so characteristic hot or cold ... it's the best! The added sugar is at its point!
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL
When I'm craving chocolate milk I usually buy nesquick. It lasts forever and tastes good. You can put as much or as little as you want. The flavor is good and slightly different a syrupy chocolate mix
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?