Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Monica H.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS

I can remember this from my childhood. Of course the one from my childhood had sugar in it. But I buy this one for my kids. Why because it's good and I don't want them to have too much sugar. They drink this like it's going out of style and are non the wiser there is no sugar added. I think everyone wins this round.
Lina Maria Z.
Lina Maria Z.

My family loves to drink hot chocolate especially when it is very cold, at home we always use Nesquik as it is a mixture of cocoa powder that dissolves easily in hot or cold milk, and has an exclusive blend of vitamins and minerals that contribute to the Development, nutrition and flavor, in addition it hasn't sugar
Aura G.
Aura G.
Castellón

I really prefer long before the taste of Nesquik chocolate milk before that of being a mark that only this in Spain.

I like this Nesquick exactly, because it has no added sugar, so it does not taste so sweet.

In the evenings, when I'm on the sofa, a cup of Nesquick with very hot milk, I feel incredibly good.
Ariadna E.
Ariadna E.

The taste of my childhood! I love this product and whenever I can I buy it to drink in summer or winter. I think there is no alternative to it, since there is always a downside with the other products. I would like the packaging to improve, because I always leave a little bit of product on the bottom
Camila R.
Camila R.

This product brings me much nostalgia since it is what my mother has bought my whole life for us to drink in the mornings
Although I would say that I have tried all the flavors they offer this is my favorite and compared to similar products from other brands this one has a smooth and delicious taste
gabi p.
gabi p.
London

i had this since i was a child until today i still probably have 2 boxes of this chocolate powder in my cupboard and its so cheap and you can probably find it in every shop there is . i would love to see this company come up with other flavours like maybe mint chocolate or orange chocolate.
Alieska D.
Alieska D.

I like the taste you have, you can prepare it only with water or mix it with milk. I like anyway. It has good price, good size and quality is good. I really like the product and always buy it.From the first day he met my expectations. I recommend you try it if you have not already done so.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY

I drink Nesquik hot chocolate every morning like most people drink coffee. I just never could acquire a taste for coffee. It is a very affordable and buy the biggest container available. I love the taste and it is what gets me going every morning! There is nothing I would change about it.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

My mom got me hooked on this as a toddler! She was diabetic when she was pregnant with me, so in order to get her chocolate fix, Nesquik Sugar Free Chocolate Milk Mix was the way to go! She still drinks it to this day, 28 years later! It tastes just like the sugar version, only healthier.
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC

My mom had the hardest time getting me to drink milk, and this was the ONLY way I would drink mine. It's what I grew up on, and it's affordable and you get a lot for your price. I'm a repeating consumer. Yes of course I would. and My future kids will know all about this chocolate milk!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now