Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No Sugar Added, 16-Ounce Unit (Pack Of 6) uploaded by Laura L.Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No Sugar Added, 16-Ounce Unit (Pack Of 6) uploaded by diana i.Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No Sugar Added, 16-Ounce Unit (Pack Of 6) uploaded by Amela M.See all 6 photos

BY NESTLÉ #37 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can...It tastes basically the same a... 3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a differ...You can't even tell it's sugar... 3 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on Amazon
Paige K.
Paige K.
Alto, NM
I always keep this mix on hand, it perfect for a quick treat. It's easy to make cold or hot for a chilly day. I love that it can be easily added with a banana and peanut butter for a quick milkshake without blowing your diet or calories for the day!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN
A lot of people like to drink Nestlé's chocolate I like to drink acquired and there's no sugar added into it so it's good for kids to drink there's no gluten in it which is good for people who have gluten allergies very good product for anybody
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
This is my favorite chocolate mix. I don't drink milk often so when I do I try to add this to make it better. I can't even tell it's no sugar added because it is just so good. I would buy this again and I recommend this to others.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
You're better off if you just make chocolate milk with Hershey's syrup. This has a ton of ingredients in it that are totally unnecessary for chocolate milk. It has a decent flavor but I won't buy it again.
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
This simple and easy to make. I really do love to drink this. It isn't very expensive and give you a lot of product. It is definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend and I would buy it again!!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL
When I'm craving chocolate milk I usually buy nesquick. It lasts forever and tastes good. You can put as much or as little as you want. The flavor is good and slightly different a syrupy chocolate mix
Juanita T.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca
My kids and i love Nesquick chocolate and strawberry. The flavor is AMAIZING and rich. Definitely affordable at our locol grocery store and the container is easy to open even for my 5 yr old daughter.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
Kanani A.
Kanani A.
Best brand of chocolate powder out there I grew up with this brand .Dipped peanut butter sandwich in the hot Coco and that was my breakfast .Also always loved the rabbit on the can or container .
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?