Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Paige K.
Paige K.
Alto, NM

I always keep this mix on hand, it perfect for a quick treat. It's easy to make cold or hot for a chilly day. I love that it can be easily added with a banana and peanut butter for a quick milkshake without blowing your diet or calories for the day!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN

A lot of people like to drink Nestlé's chocolate I like to drink acquired and there's no sugar added into it so it's good for kids to drink there's no gluten in it which is good for people who have gluten allergies very good product for anybody
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

This is my favorite chocolate mix. I don't drink milk often so when I do I try to add this to make it better. I can't even tell it's no sugar added because it is just so good. I would buy this again and I recommend this to others.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Columbia

I love chocolate milk but I hate chocolate syrup and this does the trick for me! I'm glad there is a sugar free option now because i can satisfy my craving for chocolate milk without having to worry about all of the sugar
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Morehead City, NC

I didn't want to use actual chocolate syrup or anything to put in my milk so I bought this. It tastes exactly like chocolate milk! I give this product a 4/5 because they could add just a little bit more into the package.
Aubree R.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA

I am a sucker for chocolate milk. I try not to drink dairy but when I do, you know it's because I'm craving chocolate milk. And the nesquick powder is my all time favorite, and has been since I was a kid. It's a classic.
Ally W.
Ally W.

Love this chocolate milk mix. I have been using it ever since I was a little kid. It's easy to find and also very affordable. It's healthy and delicious. It's a good value and I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ

This brings it way back to my childhoood! I would always drink chocolate milk and use nesquik! I use it now for the kids in my family whenever they are in the mood for some comforting warm cocoa with marshmallow
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

My brother will not drink any other chocolate milk besides this brand. It's very affordable and has an amazing flavor. The packaging is very nice, easy to reseal. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
StyLes S.
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA

I like using this chocolate powder for the kids chocolate milk especially knowing that there is an any sugar. I don't see any room for improvement. It has great flavor. And I definitely would buy it again.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now