Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
member-45372608d
member-45372608d
Bridgeview IL

My son is all for this brand and kind of milk, we got really nervous when he wouldn't drink milk but ever since we got this a year ago. That all he drinks.
Vivi V.
Vivi V.
North Las Vegas, NV

This keeps the kids happy! A great quality mixable chocolate powder! It's not chunky at all. Keep in mind a little goes a long way.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

I don't drink milk on a regular basis because i can't stand the taste of it. However, I absolutely LOVE chocolate milk. I've used Nesquik since I was a kid and I've always gotten the sugar free because I have diabetic family members. It tastes so good and I always have to stop myself from drinking too much! Can you say I have a chocolate milk drinking problem?
Fiama B.
Fiama B.
Windham, NH

Kids love with milk in the morning and before bed and I love it too. Chocolate is my favorite but I like strawberry too! And it's great to make cake top
Leilani E.
Leilani E.
Brooklyn, NY

I get a big can from Costco so it's a good value I love chocolate milk both hot and cold depending on the season
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

I love Nesquik chocolate milk, but I have to say the no sugar added kind is pretty gross. I do give it to my toddler and she doesn't seem to know the difference, but personally I'll stick to the original for me!
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Bay City, MI

I find that the no added sugar is better for the children that was they can still enjoy the chocolatey goodness without bouncing off the walls! It still has a great flavor is no more expensive than the other kind, this is our go to now because everyone loves it and as long as you don't tell the kids its the healthier version they love it too!
Moriah S.
Moriah S.

Omg this has been my favorite since i was little. I love it, its very chocolatey and its so good.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY

Love my nesquik chocolate milk! I make sure to always have some in my dorm. So quick & easy to make and so yummy!
Ana C.
Ana C.

mi favorito me encanta en los dias en que no quiero la simple leche blanca, el empaque es practico facil de abrir, su sabor a chocolate es muy bueno para chocolate caliente o frio. cumple mis expectativas sin duda que lo recomiendo
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?