Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Paola M.
Paola M.
San Diego, CA

My family has always had nesquick since i can remember. It is really good and doesn't require sugar because its so chocolatey and good. No improvement at all. And its always been affordable. I do recommend it to anyone.
Yasmineesta M.
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY

Been having it since we were 8 or younger I think. So good on winter nights for the kids and for us as well. Can add it to almost everything. Good flavor that almost everybody likes. I would recommend it
Dawn C.
Dawn C.

Give milk a whole new teste n even kids drink easy to follow instruction and my 9 yr makes her own. N health enough
Darya R.
Darya R.

This is a great treat for kids and adults! it's delicious it's wonderful and it is cheap. Why not indulge in hot cocoa?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL

I have drinking this since I was a small child. I do not drink the "just add water" kind of hot chocolate. I drink the real stuff. Nesquik and real milk. Slowly heated up to the perfect temperature, soft fuzzy robe a fireplace and the TV!!!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH

This is a good drink mix powder. The taste is good and satisfies the tastebuds to a great degree. I recommend this product to people who like chocolatey milk with minimal preparation efforts. I have bought this product more than once and I do not plan on stopping soon.
Syreen B.
Syreen B.
Minneapolis, MN

I like this kind of chocolate milk so much. Most morning I drink it with cheese and bread.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH

Not my favorite. I think we get so used to the flavor that usage adds to the drink that sometimes it just tastes too bland. I'd rather just make chocolate milk with regular syrup and milk. I would not buy this again
Laura L.
Laura L.

Nesquick never gets old, we all love chocolate and I have been drinking Nesquick since I was little. I find the flavor really good and the fact that now they have a sugar-free presentation seems appropriate for these days, they also have vainilla and strawberry flavors.
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

THE BESSSSSSSSSST! FOREVER!
I LOVE IT!!
The best chocolate in the world!
And hot not say!
No comparison, it has a delicious taste
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now