Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Tairicka S.
Tairicka S.
San Diego, CA

Really love this one. Grew up on this brand and still drink it. Can never go wrong with a classic.
Moriah S.
Moriah S.

Omg this has been my favorite since i was little. I love it, its very chocolatey and its so good.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I remember this deliciousness as a child. Just sprinkle into a cup of milk for a sip of goodness.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Ponce, P.R.

Besides that it does not hsve sugsr, it is one of my favorites. Can you take it cold or hot too.
Majestic F.
Majestic F.
Titusville, FL

I love chocolate milk and this is my favorite brand. It's so good and good for late night snack.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.

I love it so much, more than strawberry. Is my favorite , I recommend to my family and friends.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Good chocolate but needs to add more content for strong flavour, not bad for being sugar free!
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.

There is nothing better then a nice hot cup of chocolate with wheap cream on a cold snowy day.
Grace B.
Grace B.

delicious hot drink, soo easy to make, kids love it, so do adults. can be drank hot and cold.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now