BY NESTLÉ #30 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
marcy w.
Manchester, KY
This nesquik mix drink is one of my all time favorites since i was a small child. It tastes the best to me compared to others
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
So delicious and so much product and such easy way to use. Kids absolutely love this. So much better to mix then the syrup!
Victoria C.
One of the most popular of the chocolate, all the people love it, i like it very much, i recommend it to childrens to adult
Brianna S.
morris, il
My baby girl loves this stuff! I love that it doesn't have added sugar!! My princess is a happy camper every time I buy it!
Ana J.
Seattle, WA
My children love it, we have a lot of time buying it, I think it is one of the best products that I have not stopped buying
Heather W.
I used to drink this all the time when i was a kid! So good. Recipe idea: sprinkle a bit on your PB&J sandwich. very good.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a must in our house! The kids love it, and it helps me to get them to drink their milk. Who doesn't love a classic?
Gabriela O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can definitely take me back to my childhood.. i remember my mom making me this drink.. she would also add it to a smoothy
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
ME encanta este chocolate tiene un rico sabor y no es tan dulce lo uso casi todo lo dias para desallunarme en el trabajo
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?