Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Angela D.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS

My kids love chocolate milk. This makes some very delicious chocolate milk. We purchase this as regular as we are able to
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx , Ny

My little girls favorite chocolate milk, she makes me make it everyday. I make it for her in the moring for breakfast and for her dinner time.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

This stuff is so so so good! One of my favourite brands as a kid for chocolate milk!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Staten Island

I was hesitant at first because it was sugar free but the taste is pretty much the same. I like the amount given for the price! It makes me feel like a child again to drink this minus the calories! I would recommend this to everybody
Neha A.
Neha A.
Brooklyn, NY

This was my favorite brand growing up! The chocolate is rich and creamy. I sometimes mix it with my coffee!
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Birmingham, Al

Nesquik is so gooood!! I totally recommend this. It's a decent price and value and is seriously delicious.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Seattle, WA

My children love it, we have a lot of time buying it, I think it is one of the best products that I have not stopped buying
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL

reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

Nesquik if definitely one of my favorite chocolate milks. I use to buy already made nesquik bottles but I found it cheaper and smarter to buy the powder packs. You still get the same great taste and product.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Miami, Fl

Its so yummmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now