Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
G G.
G G.

Grew up always buying these, the flavor us great, you make it just like you like it not too much or too little, but satisfying.
Megan C.
Megan C.

I used to drink this all the time as a kid. Tastes really good mixed with milk. For picky eaters, it makes drinking milk easy.
Sariah A.
Sariah A.

i love it, when it´s cold, i put some nesquik chocolate, and hot milk, and i sit in the armchair, and watch netflix and chill
marcy w.
marcy w.
Manchester , Ky

This nesquik mix drink is one of my all time favorites since i was a small child. It tastes the best to me compared to others
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Plainfield, IN

I've been using this since I was a little kid and it's always been my go to. I don't buy any other brand other than Nesquik.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny

Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
morris, il

My baby girl loves this stuff! I love that it doesn't have added sugar!! My princess is a happy camper every time I buy it!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Seattle, WA

My children love it, we have a lot of time buying it, I think it is one of the best products that I have not stopped buying
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY

This is a must in our house! The kids love it, and it helps me to get them to drink their milk. Who doesn't love a classic?
Heather W.
Heather W.

I used to drink this all the time when i was a kid! So good. Recipe idea: sprinkle a bit on your PB&J sandwich. very good.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now