BY NESTLÉ #38 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Athie L.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
this is such a classic, totally reminds me of childhood. very tasty and easy to make. Highly recommend.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
At my house we go through about a carton a week! We drink a lot of chocolate milk and Nesquik is definitely the house favorite!
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Foodie Expert
I wouldn't ever guessed it was "no sugar added", taste just like the original. Love to whip it in the blender to make a delicious milk shake.
April Y.
April Y.
My little nephew loves to drink this. Taste a bit more chocolate than usual hot cocoa's. It's great packaging and love the cartoon on it.
Daivelis G.
Daivelis G.
bronx
Me gusta mucho este producto de Nesquik de chocolate porque tiene un sabor muy bueno

Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Nesquik chocolate powder is mg favorite chocolate powder for making the best chocolate milk ever. I could seriously drink it all day everyday. I've never tried making not chocolate with it before but I have heard it's good as well!
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
we use nesquik for as long as i can remember since i was a baby i would say. omg this is delish with bread, as hispanic would say conchas lol. it is a good value it lastes me for almost a month. nice easy packaging just wish they would add like a scoop for it to be easy to dip out.
Neha A.
Neha A.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my favorite brand growing up! The chocolate is rich and creamy. I sometimes mix it with my coffee!
Karla E.
Karla E.
The best chocolate in the world compressed in this mix, if you like Venezuelan chocolate like me I'm super fan this is going well
crystal v.
crystal v.
Wasco, CA
We can never say no to a cup of warm or cold chocolate milk! We buy it often because my kids love to drink it as well as us. It was a very good chocolate flavor which meets all our expectations.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?