Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Johana S.
Johana S.

Realmente delicioso tanto para adultos como para niños, con un precio accesible y un tamaño razonable
Karlie R.
Karlie R.

Nothing overly amazing in this tin. Just normal chocolate milk to be. Which is unfortunate given the hype about the brand
Maria N.
Maria N.

Since i was a kid this has been my favorite chocolate mix and i even put it in my cereal. I just love the non overwhalming chocolate taste.
Jane L.
Jane L.

Drink it hot or cold. Both ways are fantastic. Brings back memory's as a child!!it mixes well and tastes great.
Mona M.
Mona M.
Vancouver

Always loved Nesquik. It reminds me of my childhood of coming home from the ski hill and warming up with a hot chocolate. Compared to more natural brands, it is definitely sweeter but dissolves fast and easier.
Aura G.
Aura G.
Castellón

I really prefer long before the taste of Nesquik chocolate milk before that of being a mark that only this in Spain.

I like this Nesquick exactly, because it has no added sugar, so it does not taste so sweet.

In the evenings, when I'm on the sofa, a cup of Nesquick with very hot milk, I feel incredibly good.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Anderson, SC

At my house we go through about a carton a week! We drink a lot of chocolate milk and Nesquik is definitely the house favorite!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

My daughter loves Nesquick chocolate milk. She loves to stir the powder in. It has a good strong chocolate taste and doesnt have any added sugar.
esta bebida es super rica, mayormente la uso para el desayuno y la merienda de mis hijos, les aporta energia y vitsminas.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
London

Good chocolate but needs to add more content for strong flavour, not bad for being sugar free!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now