Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Love this product me and my sister and my mom drink this like crazy expescially in the winter and in the morning.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL

Love nesquick chocolate, it is delicious specially in winter time . Try it with milk and eat some cookies with it
Ivett D.
Ivett D.
Los Angeles, CA

My kids love there chocolate milk they either drink a cup at night or in the morning.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

My kids love this week not only use it with milk we also put some on top of our kik cereal
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC

Still has great chocolate taste even with the sugar free options. Label was perfect to show it was sugar free. Packaged perfectly and price point is well within budget.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

I love nesquik, it tastes really good and i love it more because you don't have to add more than you should.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY

Great for when I have a chocolate craving and want something that isn't too heavy. Also good for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love nesquik mom gave my sisters and I to drink milk and now we give some to our nephew and he loves it.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR

Chocolate milk or hot chocolate, this is our go to in our home. Morning or night you can find it in a mug here.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL

Nesquik is so gooood!! I totally recommend this. It's a decent price and value and is seriously delicious.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now