Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Amalia M.
Amalia M.

Its so yummmmmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it. This is another one of my favorites!
Angie N.
Angie N.
Oakland, CA

I love making myself some chocolate milk early in the morning or late at night with a little piece of bread or cookies or something.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

I like this one because you can't tell the difference between the original and this one, you don't even notice it doesn't have sugar
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Very good hot chocolate! Easy to make and really rich in flavor! Best thing for a cold night and isn't too pricey! Would recommend!
Sara B.
Sara B.

It is my favorite i have been drinking it since i was a child and i was prefer the no sugar added because i like the chocolate sour
Vivi V.
Vivi V.
North Las Vegas, NV

This keeps the kids happy! A great quality mixable chocolate powder! It's not chunky at all. Keep in mind a little goes a long way.
Erika J.
Erika J.

This is my four year old guilty pleasure every night! She says Yummy yummy in her tummy! I make her a cup of hot chocolate with it
Karla E.
Karla E.

The best chocolate in the world compressed in this mix, if you like Venezuelan chocolate like me I'm super fan this is going well
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

THE BESSSSSSSSSST! FOREVER!
I LOVE IT!!
The best chocolate in the world!
And hot not say!
No comparison, it has a delicious taste
este es mi preferido x que cvomo dice no tiene azucar pero ahun asi sabe delicioso y a los niños les encanta bueno y ami tambien
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now