Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Athie L.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT

this is such a classic, totally reminds me of childhood. very tasty and easy to make. Highly recommend.
Johana S.
Johana S.

Realmente delicioso tanto para adultos como para niños, con un precio accesible y un tamaño razonable
Jimena V.
Jimena V.
Aguascalientes

I like the taste it has, it's like you eat the cereal Does not have many calories compared to others
Lara B.
Lara B.
Doral, FL

I have taken this brand of chocolate all my life, I really recommend it, it is the best to my taste.
L C.
L C.
NY

Lo mangio sempre, da quando ero piccola. Buonissimo e ottimo per riscaldarsi quando fuori fa freddo
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Yes yes yes yes everytime I gave it it takes me back to my childhood nothing will ever taste better
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Red Deer, Alberta

Love the flavor. Excellent for cold weather or any time of year. Great price. Excellent packaging.
Tairicka S.
Tairicka S.
San Diego, CA

Really love this one. Grew up on this brand and still drink it. Can never go wrong with a classic.
Moriah S.
Moriah S.

Omg this has been my favorite since i was little. I love it, its very chocolatey and its so good.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now