BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is ...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-45372608d
member-45372608d
Bridgeview IL
My son is all for this brand and kind of milk, we got really nervous when he wouldn't drink milk but ever since we got this a year ago. That all he drinks.
Anamaria V.
Anamaria V.
Orlando, FL
We love the taste of the chocolate milk. The power mixes well and my daugther loves the taste as well
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Still has great chocolate taste even with the sugar free options. Label was perfect to show it was sugar free. Packaged perfectly and price point is well within budget.
Carla G.
Carla G.
Newark, CA
I love for this stuff. I've been drinking this since I was a kid! It's really good and easy for anyone to drink. There's a couple of flavors to choose from. I recommend the chocolate and the strawberry one
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Since i was a kid this stuff has been amazing now my nieces and nephews love it 😍 it tastes soo good
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Foodie Expert
Really Good its kinda pricey but its worth the price ,, i really like it because you can drink it HOT or Cold its great and the kids love it !!
Kayley E.
Kayley E.
Rochester, IL
Very delicious. Not a difference that is noticed because of no sugar. Probably my favorite brand
Monica H.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I can remember this from my childhood. Of course the one from my childhood had sugar in it. But I buy this one for my kids. Why because it's good and I don't want them to have too much sugar. They drink this like it's going out of style and are non the wiser there is no sugar added. I think everyone wins this round.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
This is our go to chocolate drink mix for our kids! They love it and we love that there is no sugar added! Its a win win in our house!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
I love giving these to my younger sister, she loves chocolate milk and what better then a no sugar added so she doesn't go crazy hyper.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?