Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Sonia T.
Sonia T.

This hot chockiate is very rich and creamy. It is very easy to use and quick to make. With a marshmallow, it tastes like a high quality drink.
R M.
R M.

This is my favorite to make my cousins and I milkshakes. My mom is usually the one who makes them. But we always use this brand and we love it
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL

I wouldn't ever guessed it was "no sugar added", taste just like the original. Love to whip it in the blender to make a delicious milk shake.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN

I love it,fiancé,father,and children love it!!! And so glad there's no sugar added!! You can't tell the difference!! I recommend to everyone
Ida B.
Ida B.

Yum! I am in love with this! The taste is great and it so easy to make! And the greates is that no sugar is added!! Good to drink in a rush.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.

I love the Nesquik chocolate powder, No sugar added. Most no sugar added products taste horrible but this doesn't. I would highly recommend.
Moulay hicham I.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA

Great product, great value. I personally use this to make post workout recovery drinks. Excellent and consistent flavor, highly recommended.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.

I use Nesquik chocolate powder with no sugar added because it is healthier for my son. He LOVES chocolate milk so the healthier, the better.
Maria N.
Maria N.

Since i was a kid this has been my favorite chocolate mix and i even put it in my cereal. I just love the non overwhalming chocolate taste.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Sarasota, FL

This is one of my favorites it's been around for years and that's probably because it's so good! I highly recommend buying this regularly.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now