Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

This is the perfect product for our family with diabetic members! It's easy to incorporate into our busy lives!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskegon, MI

I grew up on Nesquik and I was happy to see that they tried to cut out as much sugar as possible. It still has the same great flavor as the original with less sugar. Nesquik has always been the masters of chocolate drink mix. I would never turn down Nesquik.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.

I love it so much, more than strawberry. Is my favorite , I recommend to my family and friends.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
El Paso, TX

I've loved this product since I was a kid. It has the perfect amount of sweet and chocolate
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL

Love nesquick chocolate, it is delicious specially in winter time . Try it with milk and eat some cookies with it
Ivett D.
Ivett D.
Los Angeles, CA

My kids love there chocolate milk they either drink a cup at night or in the morning.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

My kids love this week not only use it with milk we also put some on top of our kik cereal
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC

Still has great chocolate taste even with the sugar free options. Label was perfect to show it was sugar free. Packaged perfectly and price point is well within budget.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY

Great for when I have a chocolate craving and want something that isn't too heavy. Also good for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love nesquik mom gave my sisters and I to drink milk and now we give some to our nephew and he loves it.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now