BY NESTLÉ #21 in Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
This is our go to chocolate drink mix for our kids! They love it and we love that there is no sugar added! Its a win win in our house!
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA
Love this takes me back to when I was a kid just not with all the heavy sugar. Plus love can drink this hot or cold and taste great.
Angie N.
Oakland, CA
I love making myself some chocolate milk early in the morning or late at night with a little piece of bread or cookies or something.
Daniela M.
Amo este nesquik ademas es sin azúcar, así que lo puedo tomar sin sentirme mal,me encanta sabe delicioso,no se compara con otra marca
Tairanid G.
I love my chocolate but it has to be Nestlé . I been drinking this since I was a little girl and I just love that chocolatly taste !
Amalia M.
Its so yummmmmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it. This is another one of my favorites!
Absolutely in love with Nesquik! Not only is it convenient but it's also delicious! And this has no sugar added which is even better.
Leidy Marian R.
I love Nesquik, but the traditional chocolate! because I do not like strawberry savor drinks! Nestle is the best brand of chocolates!
Elien A.
naples , FL
always i use for my son becouse this chocolate power has minerals and vitamin. and it is very good for the milk and not has sugar .
Courtney A.
Albany, KY
We go through this like crazy. It's more than just chocolate milk and my toddler loves it. We share a glass almost every afternoon.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?