Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Temple, TX

I was acepto al like I am with most things that say 'no sugar' but this was delicious sought taste difference less sweet but still just as delicious
Jomanh A.
Jomanh A.
Riyadh

I really like it for making chocolate to keep me warm and cozy.
It's has the ideal amount of sugar
It's light it doesn't feel heavy on the stomach.
KARINA R.
KARINA R.

It is one of the favorite drinks that I have because I love the taste of chocolate and vanilla savor for a change they recommend is very delisioso.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

My daughter loves Nesquick chocolate milk. She loves to stir the powder in. It has a good strong chocolate taste and doesnt have any added sugar.
Ethni C.
Ethni C.

My brothers use this product so much, and sometimes i do, the flavor is soooo good and the chocolate are delicious, the value is to good for me,
Taylah R.
Taylah R.

Chocolate nesquik is sweet and delicious. Great for chocolate lovers and fills you up. The tins are always full to the top and sealed oerfectly
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

I love the chocolate flavor powder with milk, I use to eat it by itself sometimes. It is so delicious. Need to buy some more since I'm all out.
Maritza G.
Maritza G.

Really Good its kinda pricey but its worth the price ,, i really like it because you can drink it HOT or Cold its great and the kids love it !!
Rutendo L.
Rutendo L.

Tastes delicious! Always having it after the gym. The drink makes a good before bedtime drink as well as something to kick start your morning.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx , Ny

My little girls favorite chocolate milk, she makes me make it everyday. I make it for her in the moring for breakfast and for her dinner time.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now