Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#32 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY
Great for when I have a chocolate craving and want something that isn't too heavy. Also good for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love nesquik mom gave my sisters and I to drink milk and now we give some to our nephew and he loves it.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate, this is our go to in our home. Morning or night you can find it in a mug here.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Staten Island
I was hesitant at first because it was sugar free but the taste is pretty much the same. I like the amount given for the price! It makes me feel like a child again to drink this minus the calories! I would recommend this to everybody
member-45372608d
member-45372608d
Bridgeview IL
My son is all for this brand and kind of milk, we got really nervous when he wouldn't drink milk but ever since we got this a year ago. That all he drinks.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Nesquik is so gooood!! I totally recommend this. It's a decent price and value and is seriously delicious.
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
It's ok. I don't buy this, I only drink it if it's offered to me somewhere else. But it doesn't taste bad.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
My little girls favorite chocolate milk, she makes me make it everyday. I make it for her in the moring for breakfast and for her dinner time.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
This stuff is so so so good! One of my favourite brands as a kid for chocolate milk!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
Foodie Expert
My mom got me hooked on this as a toddler! She was diabetic when she was pregnant with me, so in order to get her chocolate fix, Nesquik Sugar Free Chocolate Milk Mix was the way to go! She still drinks it to this day, 28 years later! It tastes just like the sugar version, only healthier.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?