Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

Nesquik if definitely one of my favorite chocolate milks. I use to buy already made nesquik bottles but I found it cheaper and smarter to buy the powder packs. You still get the same great taste and product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I remember this deliciousness as a child. Just sprinkle into a cup of milk for a sip of goodness.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

This is the perfect product for our family with diabetic members! It's easy to incorporate into our busy lives!
Jaye R.
Jaye R.

When I was little and refused to drink milk, I would add Nesquik to choke it down. It didn't do much, just clumped at the bottom in a chalky paste, even after I stirred it up. In a pinch, it makes a good chocolate milk.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Mobile, AL

This is the only chocolate powder I like, and the only kind my kids will drink. I always have to have this in stock and my son drinks it every morning!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

My mom got me hooked on this as a toddler! She was diabetic when she was pregnant with me, so in order to get her chocolate fix, Nesquik Sugar Free Chocolate Milk Mix was the way to go! She still drinks it to this day, 28 years later! It tastes just like the sugar version, only healthier.
valentina t.
valentina t.

Consumption of this every day, it's my breakfast hahaha I really love to eat this !!!! With some toast? delicious!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

Yummy !!! I'm not a huge milk person but when I am craving some milk I always want chocolate milk. And instead of buying a gallon of it I can quickly make me some and have this on hand for when I crave chocolate milk
Maritza G.
Maritza G.

Really Good its kinda pricey but its worth the price ,, i really like it because you can drink it HOT or Cold its great and the kids love it !!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fresno, Ca

this makes the best chocolate milk ever! I dont even drink milk but with this mix i can. Kids love it and so do i!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now