BY NESTLÉ #38 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is ...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love nesquik mom gave my sisters and I to drink milk and now we give some to our nephew and he loves it.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate, this is our go to in our home. Morning or night you can find it in a mug here.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Nesquik is so gooood!! I totally recommend this. It's a decent price and value and is seriously delicious.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love this chocolate powder. It is great made into hot chocolate and great made into chocolate milk for whatever you are in the mood for. It is also good if used for baking. You can't go wrong with powdered chocolate.
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Really Good its kinda pricey but its worth the price ,, i really like it because you can drink it HOT or Cold its great and the kids love it !!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
I remember this deliciousness as a child. Just sprinkle into a cup of milk for a sip of goodness.
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
It's ok. I don't buy this, I only drink it if it's offered to me somewhere else. But it doesn't taste bad.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
My little girls favorite chocolate milk, she makes me make it everyday. I make it for her in the moring for breakfast and for her dinner time.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
This stuff is so so so good! One of my favourite brands as a kid for chocolate milk!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Seattle, WA
My children love it, we have a lot of time buying it, I think it is one of the best products that I have not stopped buying
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?