BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria C.
One of the most popular of the chocolate, all the people love it, i like it very much, i recommend it to childrens to adult
Gabriela O.
Can definitely take me back to my childhood.. i remember my mom making me this drink.. she would also add it to a smoothy
esta bebida es super rica, mayormente la uso para el desayuno y la merienda de mis hijos, les aporta energia y vitsminas.
dina k.
Greeley, CO
Way to. Sweet for my taste, I only can taste sugar and a lot of it, I was disappointed with this one my kids love it tho
heather r.
My kids love this! It beats the chocolate syrup that makes them so hyped up on sugar us adults even love the taste of it
Chloe G.
I love this chocolate milk we always had it when I was little and it lasts so long it's also good on vanilla ice cream
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Mmmmmm me encanta por q no tiene asucar y no esta tan dulse y esta riquisimo mucho me gusta mmmmmmmm i loved nesquik.
Vanessa R.
I'm obsessed with chocolate milk! I don't like any other brand. Nestle is my need! Everyone in my family loves it.
Grimaldy N.
A MI HIJO LE GUSTA MUCHO EL TOMA CASI TODOS LOS DIAS EN LAS NOCHES ANTES DE IRSE A DORMIRA, NUNCA FALTA EN MI CASA
Amanda D.
Hightstown, NJ
I've been drinking this ever since i was a child. I still love it but not as much now that there's no sugar added.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?