Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

My mom got me hooked on this as a toddler! She was diabetic when she was pregnant with me, so in order to get her chocolate fix, Nesquik Sugar Free Chocolate Milk Mix was the way to go! She still drinks it to this day, 28 years later! It tastes just like the sugar version, only healthier.
Athie L.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT

this is such a classic, totally reminds me of childhood. very tasty and easy to make. Highly recommend.
Jomary Z.
Jomary Z.

My famiy loves this! It is so good and we even use it to make hot chocolate. My kids love sitting on the dinner table before bed and drinking chocolate milk with cookies. Thw sweetness is just right.
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL

reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS

My kids love chocolate milk. This makes some very delicious chocolate milk. We purchase this as regular as we are able to
Taji T.
Taji T.
Bronx, NY

I love this product. It tastes great and is the perfect chocolate milk mix. Ive tried others but none of them compare to this drink mix
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas

Great for Chocolate milk. Easy to make. Great for kids. It met my expectations. Flavor is good. I've been drinking it since I was little. I've bought it for years. I would buy it again. No sugar added is a good touch.
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

I love Nesquik chocolate milk, but I have to say the no sugar added kind is pretty gross. I do give it to my toddler and she doesn't seem to know the difference, but personally I'll stick to the original for me!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskegon, MI

I grew up on Nesquik and I was happy to see that they tried to cut out as much sugar as possible. It still has the same great flavor as the original with less sugar. Nesquik has always been the masters of chocolate drink mix. I would never turn down Nesquik.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.

I love it so much, more than strawberry. Is my favorite , I recommend to my family and friends.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?