BY NESTLÉ #19 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is ...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kylie e.
kylie e.
Upland, CA
There is a great chocolate flavor and it mixes well with milk or water. I would recommend adding more liquid than powder because the powder will stick to the bottom.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY
Great for when I have a chocolate craving and want something that isn't too heavy. Also good for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Los Altos Hills, CA
It taste the same to me that the regular one, a little more expensive tho, I m not sure if it meet my expectetion, I would not recomenden because I feel it taste the same the the regular one but more expensive but it has a good designe but it doesnt mean I would buy it again
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love this chocolate powder. It is great made into hot chocolate and great made into chocolate milk for whatever you are in the mood for. It is also good if used for baking. You can't go wrong with powdered chocolate.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Love nesquick chocolate, it is delicious specially in winter time . Try it with milk and eat some cookies with it
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the easiest hot chocolate mix to use. It has the best chocolate flavor. I have used it many times on cold nights and it has great value. It is also very affordable. I would recommend Nesquik.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
My little girls favorite chocolate milk, she makes me make it everyday. I make it for her in the moring for breakfast and for her dinner time.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Sarasota, FL
This is one of my favorites it's been around for years and that's probably because it's so good! I highly recommend buying this regularly.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Foodie Expert
Still has great chocolate taste even with the sugar free options. Label was perfect to show it was sugar free. Packaged perfectly and price point is well within budget.
R M.
R M.
This is my favorite to make my cousins and I milkshakes. My mom is usually the one who makes them. But we always use this brand and we love it
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?