Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Victoria K.
Victoria K.

Good! Can't even tell there's no sugar! Great for kids because it tastes like chocolate without all the bad stuff
Leilani E.
Leilani E.
Ridgewood, NY

I get a big can from Costco so it's a good value I love chocolate milk both hot and cold depending on the season
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Starks, LA

My kids love this, I buy 2 things of it a week and they drink it everyday, I would recommend this to everyone!!!
Erika O.
Erika O.

sin azucar, muy importante, es mas sano, tiene la misma solucion y el mismo sabor, sin duda me decanto por este.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR

Chocolate milk or hot chocolate, this is our go to in our home. Morning or night you can find it in a mug here.
Jane L.
Jane L.

Drink it hot or cold. Both ways are fantastic. Brings back memory's as a child!!it mixes well and tastes great.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

This is the perfect product for our family with diabetic members! It's easy to incorporate into our busy lives!
Liz M.
Liz M.

Is a rich product really are of quality I enjoy much of its flavor I recommend this chocolate powder very much
Morales E.
Morales E.
San Francisco

Nice cup of hot chocolate for cold mornings with a slice of pan dulce.
I recommend drinking with lived ones.
Neha A.
Neha A.
Brooklyn, NY

This was my favorite brand growing up! The chocolate is rich and creamy. I sometimes mix it with my coffee!
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now