Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (3)
Sakshi S.
Sakshi S.
Ghaziabad

It makes cold wintery nights warm and cosy. A cup of hot chocolate by Nesquik is what one needs before sleeping for a good night sleep.
Taji T.
Taji T.
Bronx, NY

I love this product. It tastes great and is the perfect chocolate milk mix. Ive tried others but none of them compare to this drink mix
Anna K.
Anna K.
Springdale, AR

This is our go to chocolate drink mix for our kids! They love it and we love that there is no sugar added! Its a win win in our house!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
St Laurent Montreal, Quebec

These are mt ultimate childhoo I remember mixing them with white milk and drink them teice a day i really love them i still drink them
Sarra Ionela B.
Sarra Ionela B.

I do not only drink hot chocolate when it's cold, but most every morning ...
it tastes like when we were little, that's why it fits me
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA

I really enjoy this powder.Its is so easy to use andit is really good. i buy this all the time i love the other flavors they have too.
sabe muy rico y al añadirlo ala leche de repente crea un efecto espumoso que se disfruta mucho ademas de que no es un producto costoso
Absolutely in love with Nesquik! Not only is it convenient but it's also delicious! And this has no sugar added which is even better.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

Amo este nesquik ademas es sin azúcar, así que lo puedo tomar sin sentirme mal,me encanta sabe delicioso,no se compara con otra marca
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.

I love Nesquik, but the traditional chocolate! because I do not like strawberry savor drinks! Nestle is the best brand of chocolates!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now