Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#33 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL

reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas

Great for Chocolate milk. Easy to make. Great for kids. It met my expectations. Flavor is good. I've been drinking it since I was little. I've bought it for years. I would buy it again. No sugar added is a good touch.
valentina t.
valentina t.

Consumption of this every day, it's my breakfast hahaha I really love to eat this !!!! With some toast? delicious!!
Johana S.
Johana S.

Realmente delicioso tanto para adultos como para niños, con un precio accesible y un tamaño razonable
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fresno, Ca

this makes the best chocolate milk ever! I dont even drink milk but with this mix i can. Kids love it and so do i!
Ana C.
Ana C.

mi favorito me encanta en los dias en que no quiero la simple leche blanca, el empaque es practico facil de abrir, su sabor a chocolate es muy bueno para chocolate caliente o frio. cumple mis expectativas sin duda que lo recomiendo
Antonella B.
Antonella B.

I love Nesquik! I used to drink it when I was a child, but now that I'm a little bit old, I really love the taste of Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No sugar added because I can sweeted it as much as I want.
Raven M.
Raven M.

Nesquik chocolate powder is alright. I've tried it many times before but it doesn't compare to some of my favorite brands. I do not think I will continue to purchase chocolate powder from this company. I recommend it to those who like the company Nesquik already.
Moriah S.
Moriah S.

Omg this has been my favorite since i was little. I love it, its very chocolatey and its so good.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS

My kids love chocolate milk. This makes some very delicious chocolate milk. We purchase this as regular as we are able to
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?