Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Asfia F.
Asfia F.

Nesquik chocolate powder is best for everyday drink for kids to adults. I love drink in winter hot chocolate drink..
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Me encanta el chocolate. Lo malo es que este no contiene azucar, pero de resto es muy bueno. El nesquik es lo maximo
valentina t.
valentina t.

Consumption of this every day, it's my breakfast hahaha I really love to eat this !!!! With some toast? delicious!!
Karla A.
Karla A.

When it comes to chocolate, i do not play games. I had Nesquik not many times but I got to say that it is so worthy
Dawn C.
Dawn C.

Give milk a whole new teste n even kids drink easy to follow instruction and my 9 yr makes her own. N health enough
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Newhall, Ca

this makes the best chocolate milk ever! I dont even drink milk but with this mix i can. Kids love it and so do i!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hightstown, NJ

I've been drinking this ever since i was a child. I still love it but not as much now that there's no sugar added.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
South Bend, IN

I am 21 years old and have been drinking this chocolate milk for every single one of those years. LOOOOVEEEE ITTTT
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, Ny

Love my nesquik chocolate milk! I make sure to always have some in my dorm. So quick & easy to make and so yummy!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL

Love nesquick chocolate, it is delicious specially in winter time . Try it with milk and eat some cookies with it
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now