Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Absolutely in love with Nesquik! Not only is it convenient but it's also delicious! And this has no sugar added which is even better.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Washington, DC

It taste the same to me that the regular one, a little more expensive tho, I m not sure if it meet my expectetion, I would not recomenden because I feel it taste the same the the regular one but more expensive but it has a good designe but it doesnt mean I would buy it again
elisa p.
elisa p.
Odessa, TX

perfect ro make chocolate milk! . i love taking mine in the morning with my breakfast to help me start my day and get energy or a glass before i go to bed so it can help me sleep and it tastes delicious
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
san antonio, texas

Delicious chocolate! Great for hot cocoa and regular chocolate milk! I love just having a container of this nestle product in my cabinet for a cool glass of chocolate milk or even to simply add to a frictions smoothie for a dash of flavor!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Sarasota, FL

This is one of my favorites it's been around for years and that's probably because it's so good! I highly recommend buying this regularly.
Jaye R.
Jaye R.

When I was little and refused to drink milk, I would add Nesquik to choke it down. It didn't do much, just clumped at the bottom in a chalky paste, even after I stirred it up. In a pinch, it makes a good chocolate milk.
crystal v.
crystal v.
Wasco, CA

We can never say no to a cup of warm or cold chocolate milk! We buy it often because my kids love to drink it as well as us. It was a very good chocolate flavor which meets all our expectations.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.

I use Nesquik chocolate powder with no sugar added because it is healthier for my son. He LOVES chocolate milk so the healthier, the better.
Sherryl P.
Sherryl P.

No sugar added..its all in the powder..kids loves it..i like it a lot...so delicious drink..
Emily M.
Emily M.
Anderson, SC

At my house we go through about a carton a week! We drink a lot of chocolate milk and Nesquik is definitely the house favorite!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now