BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maggie S.
it's hard to go wrong with the classic chocolate milk powder! the no sugar added definitely makes me feel a little better about the splurge
Teresa B.
Sarasota, FL
This is one of my favorites it's been around for years and that's probably because it's so good! I highly recommend buying this regularly.
Maria N.
Since i was a kid this has been my favorite chocolate mix and i even put it in my cereal. I just love the non overwhalming chocolate taste.
alejandra c.
i grew up with this product and my mom always purchases it to make some chocolate milk or some milkshake. it's delicious and affordable
Angie M.
philadelphia
this is the best because the flavor is good, and is the only one i used here in this time and when is ho t the flavor is so much better
sabe muy rico y al añadirlo ala leche de repente crea un efecto espumoso que se disfruta mucho ademas de que no es un producto costoso
Tairanid G.
I love my chocolate but it has to be Nestlé . I been drinking this since I was a little girl and I just love that chocolatly taste !
Courtney A.
Albany, KY
We go through this like crazy. It's more than just chocolate milk and my toddler loves it. We share a glass almost every afternoon.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
In my recipes I use this chocolate without sugar. They excellent, tasty and not even to realize that there is no sugar. Fantastic
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Omg grew up with the one with sugar in it, I still have it too, not bad of a taste I recommend drinking it with cold cold milk
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?