Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Leslie Z.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood

Best chocolate milk I've since my childhood. Hands down the best, I am 19 years old and I still go to the grocery store and purchase myself some nesquilk 💞
member-45372608d
member-45372608d
Bridgeview IL

My son is all for this brand and kind of milk, we got really nervous when he wouldn't drink milk but ever since we got this a year ago. That all he drinks.
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Horsham

I love nesquik. My nan used to always make this for me as a child. The flavour is unique. I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I could drink it more often.
Fearlesshoney (.
Fearlesshoney (.
Valencia

It's really good, and for people who lead a healthy lifestyle and diet for the little ones in the house, it's very effective and tasty. Recommended by 100
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Plainfield, CT

Have always loved chocolate products but this is by far my favorite chocolate milk mix. It's a very rich chocolate, filling, and was a childhood favorite.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY

My esquí ja i love it for my baby and me , I can said this is a good chocolate to mix with hot milk and give to the kids because it very healthy for them
María O.
María O.

I like drink my glass of milk with nesquik since I was littler either hot, cold, in shakes or with cereal. I also use nesquik to make cakes and cookies.
Fiama B.
Fiama B.
Windham, NH

Kids love with milk in the morning and before bed and I love it too. Chocolate is my favorite but I like strawberry too! And it's great to make cake top
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Mobile, AL

This is the only chocolate powder I like, and the only kind my kids will drink. I always have to have this in stock and my son drinks it every morning!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

Love it. It's easy and delicious. It's nice that you can make as much chocolate milk as you want. Nice for little children but also for older people.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now