Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#32 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Plainfield, CT
Have always loved chocolate products but this is by far my favorite chocolate milk mix. It's a very rich chocolate, filling, and was a childhood favorite.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskegon, MI
I grew up on Nesquik and I was happy to see that they tried to cut out as much sugar as possible. It still has the same great flavor as the original with less sugar. Nesquik has always been the masters of chocolate drink mix. I would never turn down Nesquik.
esta bebida es super rica, mayormente la uso para el desayuno y la merienda de mis hijos, les aporta energia y vitsminas.
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
I love it so much, more than strawberry. Is my favorite , I recommend to my family and friends.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter park, FL
Love nesquick chocolate, it is delicious specially in winter time . Try it with milk and eat some cookies with it
Ivett D.
Ivett D.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids love there chocolate milk they either drink a cup at night or in the morning.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
My kids love this week not only use it with milk we also put some on top of our kik cereal
Maria N.
Maria N.
Since i was a kid this has been my favorite chocolate mix and i even put it in my cereal. I just love the non overwhalming chocolate taste.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Still has great chocolate taste even with the sugar free options. Label was perfect to show it was sugar free. Packaged perfectly and price point is well within budget.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?