BY NESTLÉ #38 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is ...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Solsberry, IN
Low sugar and still chocolatey and delicious. I use this on occasion and my kids nearly daily! It's great
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskegon, MI
I grew up on Nesquik and I was happy to see that they tried to cut out as much sugar as possible. It still has the same great flavor as the original with less sugar. Nesquik has always been the masters of chocolate drink mix. I would never turn down Nesquik.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Plainfield, CT
Have always loved chocolate products but this is by far my favorite chocolate milk mix. It's a very rich chocolate, filling, and was a childhood favorite.
Jane L.
Jane L.
Drink it hot or cold. Both ways are fantastic. Brings back memory's as a child!!it mixes well and tastes great.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Love nesquick chocolate, it is delicious specially in winter time . Try it with milk and eat some cookies with it
Ivett D.
Ivett D.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids love there chocolate milk they either drink a cup at night or in the morning.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
My kids love this week not only use it with milk we also put some on top of our kik cereal
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Still has great chocolate taste even with the sugar free options. Label was perfect to show it was sugar free. Packaged perfectly and price point is well within budget.
Ana C.
Ana C.
mi favorito me encanta en los dias en que no quiero la simple leche blanca, el empaque es practico facil de abrir, su sabor a chocolate es muy bueno para chocolate caliente o frio. cumple mis expectativas sin duda que lo recomiendo
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY
Great for when I have a chocolate craving and want something that isn't too heavy. Also good for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?