Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Domi W.
Domi W.
Kissimmee, FL

takes me back to my childhood. it's so delicious, easy to make and healthy. I recommend it to anyone.
mechelle j.
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY

When my daughter was one year old she used to drink this nesquik on a regular basis and she loved it.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Doral, FL

I have taken this brand of chocolate all my life, I really recommend it, it is the best to my taste.
Jimena V.
Jimena V.
Aguascalientes

I like the taste it has, it's like you eat the cereal Does not have many calories compared to others
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Yes yes yes yes everytime I gave it it takes me back to my childhood nothing will ever taste better
adoro este chocolate en polvo, se puede utilizar para hacer diferentes cosas,amo tomarlo con leche,
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.

La verdad es divino está chocolate tanto frío como caliente, aunque prefiero su versión con azúcar
Karina M.
Karina M.
Los Angeles, CA

my little sister enjoys drink this. It's not too sweet and i can add the right amount to her milk.
Jemma A.
Jemma A.

One of my favorites when I was a kid. I would use to drink it every single morning for breakfast.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now