Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY

This is a must in our house! The kids love it, and it helps me to get them to drink their milk. Who doesn't love a classic?
Heather W.
Heather W.

I used to drink this all the time when i was a kid! So good. Recipe idea: sprinkle a bit on your PB&J sandwich. very good.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.

Nothing overly amazing in this tin. Just normal chocolate milk to be. Which is unfortunate given the hype about the brand
esta bebida es super rica, mayormente la uso para el desayuno y la merienda de mis hijos, les aporta energia y vitsminas.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Shubuta, MS

My kids love chocolate milk. This makes some very delicious chocolate milk. We purchase this as regular as we are able to
heather r.
heather r.

My kids love this! It beats the chocolate syrup that makes them so hyped up on sugar us adults even love the taste of it
Darya R.
Darya R.

This is a great treat for kids and adults! it's delicious it's wonderful and it is cheap. Why not indulge in hot cocoa?
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
San Juan

el mejor chocolate. un clásico y con menos azúcar. al despertar y antes de dormir nada mejor que un chocolate caliente!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

I really like Nesquick. It is a good price. It also makes good chocolate milk. It has great flavor too. I enjoy a lot.
yesi p.
yesi p.
San Ysidro, CA

I like to give my children chocolate flavor nesquik because it has a rich flavor and my children love it they ask me
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now