BY NESTLÉ #19 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is ...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Huewee P.
Huewee P.
it is good but i just really like the swiss miss but this taste good it never gets old for me
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
El Paso, TX
I've loved this product since I was a kid. It has the perfect amount of sweet and chocolate
Azeysha Y.
Azeysha Y.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for Cold or hot chocolate milk. Very tasty and my little siblings also love it
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This has to be the grossest flavor made by nestle. I bought it by accident and the kids refuse to touch it. I tried it to see what the big deal was and yup it's gross
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
Miami, GA
Foodie Expert
ES LA MEJOR BEBIDA ACHOCOLATADA DEL MUNDO ES MUY SABROSA Y ESTAN RICO TOMARLA EN LAS MERIENDAS O EL DESAYUNO
Emily M.
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
At my house we go through about a carton a week! We drink a lot of chocolate milk and Nesquik is definitely the house favorite!
Monique R.
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
Not a so much a fan of any type of chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate any chocolate. nope. but for chocolate milk or hot chocolate; I am so totally in!!!
Daivelis G.
Daivelis G.
bronx
Foodie Expert
Me gusta mucho este producto de Nesquik de chocolate porque tiene un sabor muy bueno

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Connersville, IN
The Kids enjoy this chocolate milk and so do I. What we drink everyday. One of the best stir in
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
I love nesquik! I haven't had it since I was a kid but it tastes sooo good. I want some now! Yummy
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?