BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hailey G.
Plainfield, CT
Have always loved chocolate products but this is by far my favorite chocolate milk mix. It's a very rich chocolate, filling, and was a childhood favorite.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta la presentación, la leche nunca es aburrida y el sabor es delicioso, posee un 85% menos de azucar que el producto normal, a mi bebe le encanta.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Best chocolate milk I've since my childhood. Hands down the best, I am 19 years old and I still go to the grocery store and purchase myself some nesquilk 💞
Brooke C.
Chocolate milk has always been my favorite and the Nestle powder, I have found, provides the best taste. The no added sugar factor makes it even better!
Courtney T.
Mobile, AL
This is the only chocolate powder I like, and the only kind my kids will drink. I always have to have this in stock and my son drinks it every morning!
Jessica N.
This version tastes good even without any sugar being added into it. The only complaint I have is that it can be expensive for such a small container.
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
Omg I really love nesquik I use it when I want to eat bananas , when I want to drink milk, it is very easy to prepare and it's easy to find in a store
Deanna B.
My daughter loves Nesquick chocolate milk. She loves to stir the powder in. It has a good strong chocolate taste and doesnt have any added sugar.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN
I love it,fiancé,father,and children love it!!! And so glad there's no sugar added!! You can't tell the difference!! I recommend to everyone
Ysenia G.
I love chocolate milk. And with the powder you can make it hot cocoa as well. You get alot and it last awhile. You can also purchase anywhere
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?