Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
South Bend, IN

I am 21 years old and have been drinking this chocolate milk for every single one of those years. LOOOOVEEEE ITTTT
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY

My esquí ja i love it for my baby and me , I can said this is a good chocolate to mix with hot milk and give to the kids because it very healthy for them
April Y.
April Y.

My little nephew loves to drink this. Taste a bit more chocolate than usual hot cocoa's. It's great packaging and love the cartoon on it.
R M.
R M.

This is my favorite to make my cousins and I milkshakes. My mom is usually the one who makes them. But we always use this brand and we love it
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

THE BESSSSSSSSSST! FOREVER!
I LOVE IT!!
The best chocolate in the world!
And hot not say!
No comparison, it has a delicious taste
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY

Love my nesquik chocolate milk! I make sure to always have some in my dorm. So quick & easy to make and so yummy!
Diana F.
Diana F.

Lo compro para mi familia todas las noches antes de irnos a dormir hago un poco para todos
Lucy M.
Lucy M.

we use nesquik for as long as i can remember since i was a baby i would say. omg this is delish with bread, as hispanic would say conchas lol. it is a good value it lastes me for almost a month. nice easy packaging just wish they would add like a scoop for it to be easy to dip out.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

Nesquik chocolate powder is mg favorite chocolate powder for making the best chocolate milk ever. I could seriously drink it all day everyday. I've never tried making not chocolate with it before but I have heard it's good as well!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

My mom got me hooked on this as a toddler! She was diabetic when she was pregnant with me, so in order to get her chocolate fix, Nesquik Sugar Free Chocolate Milk Mix was the way to go! She still drinks it to this day, 28 years later! It tastes just like the sugar version, only healthier.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now