BY NESTLÉ #38 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Huewee P.
Huewee P.
it is good but i just really like the swiss miss but this taste good it never gets old for me
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
El Paso, TX
I've loved this product since I was a kid. It has the perfect amount of sweet and chocolate
Azeysha Y.
Azeysha Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
Foodie Expert
Perfect for Cold or hot chocolate milk. Very tasty and my little siblings also love it
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This has to be the grossest flavor made by nestle. I bought it by accident and the kids refuse to touch it. I tried it to see what the big deal was and yup it's gross
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
ES LA MEJOR BEBIDA ACHOCOLATADA DEL MUNDO ES MUY SABROSA Y ESTAN RICO TOMARLA EN LAS MERIENDAS O EL DESAYUNO
Antonella B.
Antonella B.
I love Nesquik! I used to drink it when I was a child, but now that I'm a little bit old, I really love the taste of Nesquik Chocolate Powder, No sugar added because I can sweeted it as much as I want.
Raven M.
Raven M.
Nesquik chocolate powder is alright. I've tried it many times before but it doesn't compare to some of my favorite brands. I do not think I will continue to purchase chocolate powder from this company. I recommend it to those who like the company Nesquik already.
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA
I love nesquok chocolate, it taste so pure to me, especially on a really cold day, I heat it up, & on hot days I drink it nice & cold, I recommend this more than any other chocolate drinks
yesi p.
yesi p.
San Ysidro, CA
I like to give my children chocolate flavor nesquik because it has a rich flavor and my children love it they ask me
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
I love it so much, more than strawberry. Is my favorite , I recommend to my family and friends.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?