Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (3)
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

My daughter loves Nesquick chocolate milk. She loves to stir the powder in. It has a good strong chocolate taste and doesnt have any added sugar.
Ethni C.
Ethni C.

My brothers use this product so much, and sometimes i do, the flavor is soooo good and the chocolate are delicious, the value is to good for me,
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

I love the chocolate flavor powder with milk, I use to eat it by itself sometimes. It is so delicious. Need to buy some more since I'm all out.
Maritza G.
Maritza G.

Really Good its kinda pricey but its worth the price ,, i really like it because you can drink it HOT or Cold its great and the kids love it !!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx , Ny

My little girls favorite chocolate milk, she makes me make it everyday. I make it for her in the moring for breakfast and for her dinner time.
Sonia T.
Sonia T.

This hot chockiate is very rich and creamy. It is very easy to use and quick to make. With a marshmallow, it tastes like a high quality drink.
R M.
R M.

This is my favorite to make my cousins and I milkshakes. My mom is usually the one who makes them. But we always use this brand and we love it
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL

I wouldn't ever guessed it was "no sugar added", taste just like the original. Love to whip it in the blender to make a delicious milk shake.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.

I love the Nesquik chocolate powder, No sugar added. Most no sugar added products taste horrible but this doesn't. I would highly recommend.
Moulay hicham I.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA

Great product, great value. I personally use this to make post workout recovery drinks. Excellent and consistent flavor, highly recommended.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now