Add a Photo

By NESTLร‰
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Lucy M.
Lucy M.

we use nesquik for as long as i can remember since i was a baby i would say. omg this is delish with bread, as hispanic would say conchas lol. it is a good value it lastes me for almost a month. nice easy packaging just wish they would add like a scoop for it to be easy to dip out.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

I don't drink milk on a regular basis because i can't stand the taste of it. However, I absolutely LOVE chocolate milk. I've used Nesquik since I was a kid and I've always gotten the sugar free because I have diabetic family members. It tastes so good and I always have to stop myself from drinking too much! Can you say I have a chocolate milk drinking problem?
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hightstown, NJ

I've been drinking this ever since i was a child. I still love it but not as much now that there's no sugar added.
Ana C.
Ana C.

mi favorito me encanta en los dias en que no quiero la simple leche blanca, el empaque es practico facil de abrir, su sabor a chocolate es muy bueno para chocolate caliente o frio. cumple mis expectativas sin duda que lo recomiendo
Diana F.
Diana F.

Lo compro para mi familia todas las noches antes de irnos a dormir hago un poco para todos
Moriah S.
Moriah S.

Omg this has been my favorite since i was little. I love it, its very chocolatey and its so good.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Bay City, MI

I find that the no added sugar is better for the children that was they can still enjoy the chocolatey goodness without bouncing off the walls! It still has a great flavor is no more expensive than the other kind, this is our go to now because everyone loves it and as long as you don't tell the kids its the healthier version they love it too!
Karla E.
Karla E.

The best chocolate in the world compressed in this mix, if you like Venezuelan chocolate like me I'm super fan this is going well
Absolutely in love with Nesquik! Not only is it convenient but it's also delicious! And this has no sugar added which is even better.
Leslie Z.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood

Best chocolate milk I've since my childhood. Hands down the best, I am 19 years old and I still go to the grocery store and purchase myself some nesquilk ๐Ÿ’ž
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now