BY NESTLÉ #19 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is ...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enoug...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with chocolate milk! I don't like any other brand. Nestle is my need! Everyone in my family loves it.
Karina H.
Karina H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
It is my children's favorite chocolate flavor and it is better without sugar it is tasty and excellent very good
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Chocolate will always be my favorite! This brand is almost the best of powder mixes! Always a go too for me!
diana i.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Mmmmmm me encanta por q no tiene asucar y no esta tan dulse y esta riquisimo mucho me gusta mmmmmmmm i loved nesquik.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
This product had a grainy texture that didn't seem to mix in well either hot or cold. The taste wasn't too bad.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I have been drinking this brand since I was a little girl. Love adding it to milk and warming it up.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Los Angeles, CA
my little sister enjoys drink this. It's not too sweet and i can add the right amount to her milk.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Cornish, ME
Foodie Expert
Best chocolate powder. Nice rich creamy consistency. Healthier then syrup and way better tasting
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Foodie Expert
I like this chocolate nesquick the best part is that its sugar free and tastes delicious
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Tastes good! Sugar free! What more could one ask for from sugar free chocolate milk mix?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?