Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Erika J.
Erika J.

This is my four year old guilty pleasure every night! She says Yummy yummy in her tummy! I make her a cup of hot chocolate with it
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

THE BESSSSSSSSSST! FOREVER!
I LOVE IT!!
The best chocolate in the world!
And hot not say!
No comparison, it has a delicious taste
este es mi preferido x que cvomo dice no tiene azucar pero ahun asi sabe delicioso y a los niños les encanta bueno y ami tambien
Maicol C.
Maicol C.

es muy bueno me gusta el chocolate y e tomado nesquik desde pequeño y mis primos también toman mi sabor favorito es de chocolate
isabell u.
isabell u.
Envigado Antioquia

Very good product is delicious and is spicey I highly recommend it for breakfast and take something in the evenings recommended
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Benito, TX

Grew up always buying these, the flavor us great, you make it just like you like it not too much or too little, but satisfying.
Sariah A.
Sariah A.

i love it, when it´s cold, i put some nesquik chocolate, and hot milk, and i sit in the armchair, and watch netflix and chill
marcy w.
marcy w.
Manchester , Ky

This nesquik mix drink is one of my all time favorites since i was a small child. It tastes the best to me compared to others
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny

Delicious, I love is perfect for my kids all time un breakfast or dinner, snack time we love neswquik, your flavor is unique
Ana J.
Ana J.
Seattle, WA

My children love it, we have a lot of time buying it, I think it is one of the best products that I have not stopped buying
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now