Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

Tastes good! Sugar free! What more could one ask for from sugar free chocolate milk mix?
Myranda B.
Myranda B.
Chauncey, GA

No one can pass up some deliocious chocolate milk! This is another one of my favorites!
Elayne C.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL

Delicious!!, sometimes I like to put it on the freezer and the eat it as an ice cream!!
Azeysha Y.
Azeysha Y.
San Diego, California

Perfect for Cold or hot chocolate milk. Very tasty and my little siblings also love it
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Fishers, IN

The no sugar added tastes the same as the regular. It's inexpensive and tasty!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY

Love my nesquik chocolate milk! I make sure to always have some in my dorm. So quick & easy to make and so yummy!
Jane L.
Jane L.

Drink it hot or cold. Both ways are fantastic. Brings back memory's as a child!!it mixes well and tastes great.
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , Fl

I wouldn't ever guessed it was "no sugar added", taste just like the original. Love to whip it in the blender to make a delicious milk shake.
Maria N.
Maria N.

Since i was a kid this has been my favorite chocolate mix and i even put it in my cereal. I just love the non overwhalming chocolate taste.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

I don't drink milk on a regular basis because i can't stand the taste of it. However, I absolutely LOVE chocolate milk. I've used Nesquik since I was a kid and I've always gotten the sugar free because I have diabetic family members. It tastes so good and I always have to stop myself from drinking too much! Can you say I have a chocolate milk drinking problem?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now