BY NESTLÉ #22 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon B.
Foodie Expert
I really like Nesquick. It is a good price. It also makes good chocolate milk. It has great flavor too. I enjoy a lot.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love this chocolate powder. It is great made into hot chocolate and great made into chocolate milk for whatever you are in the mood for. It is also good if used for baking. You can't go wrong with powdered chocolate.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Foodie Expert
Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
My kids love chocolate milk. This makes some very delicious chocolate milk. We purchase this as regular as we are able to
Karina L.
Foodie Expert
Its so yummmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it
Asfia F.
Nesquik chocolate powder is best for everyday drink for kids to adults. I love drink in winter hot chocolate drink..
Allie P.
Staten Island
I was hesitant at first because it was sugar free but the taste is pretty much the same. I like the amount given for the price! It makes me feel like a child again to drink this minus the calories! I would recommend this to everybody
Brandi P.
This is my favorite chocolate mix. I don't drink milk often so when I do I try to add this to make it better. I can't even tell it's no sugar added because it is just so good. I would buy this again and I recommend this to others.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Foodie Expert
Excelente opcion para consumir chocolate caliente sin toda el azucar que conlleva el beberlo.
Lo tomo preparo con leche light bien caliente, asi ya no me siento tan culpable
Neha A.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my favorite brand growing up! The chocolate is rich and creamy. I sometimes mix it with my coffee!
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?