Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#33 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Jemma A.
Jemma A.

One of my favorites when I was a kid. I would use to drink it every single morning for breakfast.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Nashua, Nh

Best chocolate powder. Nice rich creamy consistency. Healthier then syrup and way better tasting
Itati G.
Itati G.
Reno, NV

I love this. I have a toddler and he's loves this so I feel better that there are no added sugar
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO

My 3 year old loves and so does my hubby too! Tasty and easy to use, and no guilty mom feelings
Bailey R.
Bailey R.

Despite being no sugar added, this Nesquik mix still tastes sweet and fantastically chocolatey.
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.

There is nothing better then a nice hot cup of chocolate with wheap cream on a cold snowy day.
herlinda g.
herlinda g.

My kids love this better than the strawberry flavor i make them a banana shake every morning
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving

es lo maximk para tomar con leche caliente o fria, ademas es cero azucar asi que es perfecto
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Charleroi, PA

Nestle chocolate milk is the chocolate milk you wanna drink! You and your kids will love it!
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?