Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
Ysenia G.
Ysenia G.
I love chocolate milk. And with the powder you can make it hot cocoa as well. You get alot and it last awhile. You can also purchase anywhere
alejandra c.
alejandra c.
i grew up with this product and my mom always purchases it to make some chocolate milk or some milkshake. it's delicious and affordable
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Albany, KY
We go through this like crazy. It's more than just chocolate milk and my toddler loves it. We share a glass almost every afternoon.
Gisele S.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
In my recipes I use this chocolate without sugar. They excellent, tasty and not even to realize that there is no sugar. Fantastic
Diana P.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Omg grew up with the one with sugar in it, I still have it too, not bad of a taste I recommend drinking it with cold cold milk
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
One of the most popular of the chocolate, all the people love it, i like it very much, i recommend it to childrens to adult
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
it's hard to go wrong with the classic chocolate milk powder! the no sugar added definitely makes me feel a little better about the splurge
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
Very easy to make and very great tasting ! You legit just add milk or water and you have a great tasting milk
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This used to be a daily drink for me. I love the taste and that you can make it as chocolatey as you want.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
I love this chocolate milk we always had it when I was little and it lasts so long it's also good on vanilla ice cream
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?