Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Domi W.
Domi W.
Kissimmee, FL

takes me back to my childhood. it's so delicious, easy to make and healthy. I recommend it to anyone.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Doral, FL

I have taken this brand of chocolate all my life, I really recommend it, it is the best to my taste.
Jimena V.
Jimena V.
Aguascalientes

I like the taste it has, it's like you eat the cereal Does not have many calories compared to others
adoro este chocolate en polvo, se puede utilizar para hacer diferentes cosas,amo tomarlo con leche,
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Yes yes yes yes everytime I gave it it takes me back to my childhood nothing will ever taste better
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.

La verdad es divino está chocolate tanto frío como caliente, aunque prefiero su versión con azúcar
Jemma A.
Jemma A.

One of my favorites when I was a kid. I would use to drink it every single morning for breakfast.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Itati G.
Itati G.
Reno, NV

I love this. I have a toddler and he's loves this so I feel better that there are no added sugar
Brenda S.
Brenda S.

Me encanta el sabor que le da a mis mañanas es muy rico, espumoso y cremoso me fascina el sabor.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now