Add a Photo

By NESTLร‰
#37 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Monique R.
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA

Not a so much a fan of any type of chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate any chocolate. nope. but for chocolate milk or hot chocolate; I am so totally in!!!
Ceci J.
Ceci J.

The perfect brand. Who doesn't love a cup of Hot Chocolate. Specially in the winter. I absolutely love this brand, wouldn't trade it for any other to be honest.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Nesquick powder isn't my favorite way to make Chocolate milk. It is still tasty, I just think syrup is the way to go! This container seems to last a while too!!
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Columbia, TN

I recommend this nesquick powder, it has no sugar but still tastes very good and almost the same. Great for people trying to cut down after these past holidays
Leslie Z.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood

Best chocolate milk I've since my childhood. Hands down the best, I am 19 years old and I still go to the grocery store and purchase myself some nesquilk ๐Ÿ’ž
member-45372608d
member-45372608d
Bridgeview IL

My son is all for this brand and kind of milk, we got really nervous when he wouldn't drink milk but ever since we got this a year ago. That all he drinks.
Tiana E.
Tiana E.

I love nesquik. My nan used to always make this for me as a child. The flavour is unique. I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I could drink it more often.
Fearlesshoney (.
Fearlesshoney (.
Valencia

It's really good, and for people who lead a healthy lifestyle and diet for the little ones in the house, it's very effective and tasty. Recommended by 100
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Plainfield, CT

Have always loved chocolate products but this is by far my favorite chocolate milk mix. It's a very rich chocolate, filling, and was a childhood favorite.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY

My esquรญ ja i love it for my baby and me , I can said this is a good chocolate to mix with hot milk and give to the kids because it very healthy for them
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now