Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

Amo este nesquik ademas es sin azúcar, así que lo puedo tomar sin sentirme mal,me encanta sabe delicioso,no se compara con otra marca
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.
Medley, FL

I love Nesquik, but the traditional chocolate! because I do not like strawberry savor drinks! Nestle is the best brand of chocolates!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

I like this one because you can't tell the difference between the original and this one, you don't even notice it doesn't have sugar
Sara B.
Sara B.

It is my favorite i have been drinking it since i was a child and i was prefer the no sugar added because i like the chocolate sour
Vivi V.
Vivi V.
North Las Vegas, NV

This keeps the kids happy! A great quality mixable chocolate powder! It's not chunky at all. Keep in mind a little goes a long way.
Erika J.
Erika J.

This is my four year old guilty pleasure every night! She says Yummy yummy in her tummy! I make her a cup of hot chocolate with it
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

THE BESSSSSSSSSST! FOREVER!
I LOVE IT!!
The best chocolate in the world!
And hot not say!
No comparison, it has a delicious taste
Maicol C.
Maicol C.

es muy bueno me gusta el chocolate y e tomado nesquik desde pequeño y mis primos también toman mi sabor favorito es de chocolate
isabell u.
isabell u.
Envigado Antioquia

Very good product is delicious and is spicey I highly recommend it for breakfast and take something in the evenings recommended
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Benito, TX

Grew up always buying these, the flavor us great, you make it just like you like it not too much or too little, but satisfying.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now