BY NESTLÉ #21 in Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ceci J.
The perfect brand. Who doesn't love a cup of Hot Chocolate. Specially in the winter. I absolutely love this brand, wouldn't trade it for any other to be honest.
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
Not a so much a fan of any type of chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate any chocolate. nope. but for chocolate milk or hot chocolate; I am so totally in!!!
Alyssa C.
Nesquick powder isn't my favorite way to make Chocolate milk. It is still tasty, I just think syrup is the way to go! This container seems to last a while too!!
Christina F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite choice for a chocolate milk powder. I love that they have the no sugar added option, so I that I can be more in control of the sweetness of my drink
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
Love the no sugar added I have a 4.5 year old who LOOOOVES her chocolate milk. The no added sugar makes me feel a little better for caving and giving it to her.
Estefania G.
Columbia, TN
I recommend this nesquick powder, it has no sugar but still tastes very good and almost the same. Great for people trying to cut down after these past holidays
María C.
Doral, FL
Es mi favorito y uno de los pocos que me gustan de esta marca porque no tiene azúcar añadido lo que hace que no sea tan empalagoso y es muy fácil de preparar
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Best chocolate milk I've since my childhood. Hands down the best, I am 19 years old and I still go to the grocery store and purchase myself some nesquilk 💞
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta la presentación, la leche nunca es aburrida y el sabor es delicioso, posee un 85% menos de azucar que el producto normal, a mi bebe le encanta.
Hailey G.
Plainfield, CT
Have always loved chocolate products but this is by far my favorite chocolate milk mix. It's a very rich chocolate, filling, and was a childhood favorite.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?