Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Liz M.
Liz M.

Is a rich product really are of quality I enjoy much of its flavor I recommend this chocolate powder very much
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL

Very easy to make and very great tasting ! You legit just add milk or water and you have a great tasting milk
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.

ES LA MEJOR BEBIDA ACHOCOLATADA DEL MUNDO ES MUY SABROSA Y ESTAN RICO TOMARLA EN LAS MERIENDAS O EL DESAYUNO
Morales E.
Morales E.
San Francisco

Nice cup of hot chocolate for cold mornings with a slice of pan dulce.
I recommend drinking with lived ones.
Katarina M.
Katarina M.

This is my favorite hot chocolate. It tastes great and is affordable. I love that there is a no sugar option
IANCU I.
IANCU I.
Oradea

A glass of milk with some nesquik is the perfect thing for a cold winter night. I just get in bed and enjoy.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Lucasville, OH

We love chocolate milk in our house. Nesquick is our go to choice for chocolate milk. It has a great flavor
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

This used to be a daily drink for me. I love the taste and that you can make it as chocolatey as you want.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Super good with cold milk. Babies love it. Adults love it. Can't go wrong with this. Inexpensive as well.
Paulina V.
Paulina V.
Mérida

Riquisimo!! Sin azúcar, es muy rico con pan dulce y solo como un antojo de bebida refrescante, es genial!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now