Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#28 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (6)
esther p.
esther p.
Humble, TX

Dranked this since i was at home with momma house couldnt be without the product as i love choclate milk
Valery G.
Valery G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Love nestle it tastes very good especially when it's nice and hot. With out sugar it tastes good as well
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Freeburg, IL

in our home, we prefer nestle powder over chocolate syrup for chocolate milk. gives way better flavor!
mechelle j.
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY

When my daughter was one year old she used to drink this nesquik on a regular basis and she loved it.
Domi W.
Domi W.
Kissimmee, FL

takes me back to my childhood. it's so delicious, easy to make and healthy. I recommend it to anyone.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Doral, FL

I have taken this brand of chocolate all my life, I really recommend it, it is the best to my taste.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I have been drinking this brand since I was a little girl. Love adding it to milk and warming it up.
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Yes yes yes yes everytime I gave it it takes me back to my childhood nothing will ever taste better
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.

La verdad es divino está chocolate tanto frío como caliente, aunque prefiero su versión con azúcar
Karina M.
Karina M.
Los Angeles, CA

my little sister enjoys drink this. It's not too sweet and i can add the right amount to her milk.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now