Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL

This simple and easy to make. I really do love to drink this. It isn't very expensive and give you a lot of product. It is definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend and I would buy it again!!
Juanita T.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca

My kids and i love Nesquick chocolate and strawberry. The flavor is AMAIZING and rich. Definitely affordable at our locol grocery store and the container is easy to open even for my 5 yr old daughter.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA

This is the easiest hot chocolate mix to use. It has the best chocolate flavor. I have used it many times on cold nights and it has great value. It is also very affordable. I would recommend Nesquik.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
Hoda S.
Hoda S.
Citrus Heights, CA

The taste of childhood is the taste of nestle nesquick chocoltae powder because we grew up eating nestle products and we are emotionally attached to their products which they never seem to fail us
Kanani A.
Kanani A.

Best brand of chocolate powder out there I grew up with this brand .Dipped peanut butter sandwich in the hot Coco and that was my breakfast .Also always loved the rabbit on the can or container .
crystal v.
crystal v.
Wasco, CA

We can never say no to a cup of warm or cold chocolate milk! We buy it often because my kids love to drink it as well as us. It was a very good chocolate flavor which meets all our expectations.
The Emerald Phase I.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi

So yummy!! Perfect winter drink that I enjoy with my girls and I love it has no sugar because I'm really diet conscious. Add a marshmallow and some chocolate shavings foe even better experience
Marcela J.
Marcela J.
Jalisco, guadalajara.

Es super delicioso, y ademas se puede hacer a cualquier hora del día y saber bien, este haciendo frío o calor es muy cómodo de tomar a la hora de sentir el sabor del chocolate en el paladar.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY

I love the powder for chocolate milk. I am not a fan of the syrup because I think it's too strong and rich. The powder is just strong enough to satisfy the chocolate crave. Great price, too!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now