BY NESTLÉ #38 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
This brings it way back to my childhoood! I would always drink chocolate milk and use nesquik! I use it now for the kids in my family whenever they are in the mood for some comforting warm cocoa with marshmallow
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Salem, MA
this is the only chocolate mix I use to make chocolate milk! it stirs in so much easier than chocolate syrup. its the perfect amount of chocolatey no matter how much mix you put in your drink
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
It arrived promptly, and well-packaged. Love the fact that this is sugar-free! Some might be put off by the sucralose, but I made my peace with sucralose a long time ago. !!
genan d.
genan d.
This is my favorite hot chocolate since I was 5 years old yes and I'm 18 now and I love this
Teste like come of love of a chocolate I would never try anything else these are the best
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
Love the no sugar added I have a 4.5 year old who LOOOOVES her chocolate milk. The no added sugar makes me feel a little better for caving and giving it to her.
María C.
María C.
Medley, FL
Es mi favorito y uno de los pocos que me gustan de esta marca porque no tiene azúcar añadido lo que hace que no sea tan empalagoso y es muy fácil de preparar
Laura L.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta la presentación, la leche nunca es aburrida y el sabor es delicioso, posee un 85% menos de azucar que el producto normal, a mi bebe le encanta.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate milk has always been my favorite and the Nestle powder, I have found, provides the best taste. The no added sugar factor makes it even better!
Dayli V.
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
Omg I really love nesquik I use it when I want to eat bananas , when I want to drink milk, it is very easy to prepare and it's easy to find in a store
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
This version tastes good even without any sugar being added into it. The only complaint I have is that it can be expensive for such a small container.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?