BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taji T.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It tastes great and is the perfect chocolate milk mix. Ive tried others but none of them compare to this drink mix
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
My family has always had nesquick since i can remember. It is really good and doesn't require sugar because its so chocolatey and good. No improvement at all. And its always been affordable. I do recommend it to anyone.
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Jaye R.
When I was little and refused to drink milk, I would add Nesquik to choke it down. It didn't do much, just clumped at the bottom in a chalky paste, even after I stirred it up. In a pinch, it makes a good chocolate milk.
Kristen M.
This is the perfect product for our family with diabetic members! It's easy to incorporate into our busy lives!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
Ericka S.
Yes yes yes yes everytime I gave it it takes me back to my childhood nothing will ever taste better
Shannon B.
I really like Nesquick. It is a good price. It also makes good chocolate milk. It has great flavor too. I enjoy a lot.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love this chocolate powder. It is great made into hot chocolate and great made into chocolate milk for whatever you are in the mood for. It is also good if used for baking. You can't go wrong with powdered chocolate.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Buen producto, buen precio, se encuentra en cualquier supermercado, a mis sobrinos les encantan!!
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?