Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Rosa M.
Rosa M.

This is my favorite to make my cousins and I milkshakes. My mom is usually the one who makes them. But we always use this brand and we love it
Moulay hicham I.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA

Great product, great value. I personally use this to make post workout recovery drinks. Excellent and consistent flavor, highly recommended.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.

I use Nesquik chocolate powder with no sugar added because it is healthier for my son. He LOVES chocolate milk so the healthier, the better.
Maria N.
Maria N.

Since i was a kid this has been my favorite chocolate mix and i even put it in my cereal. I just love the non overwhalming chocolate taste.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Sarasota

This is one of my favorites it's been around for years and that's probably because it's so good! I highly recommend buying this regularly.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY

Great for when I have a chocolate craving and want something that isn't too heavy. Also good for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

This is my favorite since I was just a girl. I love chocolate and if it is netle better. My love for chocolate grew thanks to this brand.
Dina B.
Dina B.

Es mut bueno tiene en olor y un sabor delicioso lo tomamos siempre en mi casa . Mi hija me lo pide a toda hora pues el sabor es delicioso
April Y.
April Y.

My little nephew loves to drink this. Taste a bit more chocolate than usual hot cocoa's. It's great packaging and love the cartoon on it.
María C.
María C.

El chocolate de Nesquik es delicioso y se puede acompañar con todo, no necesita de azucar, a la gente le encanta tomar de este chocolate
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now