Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#31 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Madelin P.
Madelin P.

Esta versión "sin azúcar añadido" de Nesquik tiene mucho menos azúcar que el producto regular de Nequik. Sabe bien y un poco va un largo camino para agregar sabor de chocolate a una media taza de leche por lo que una cannister dura bastante tiempo. Si desea tratar a sí mismo oa sus hijos a la leche de chocolate de vez en cuando sin promover la caries dental y otros problemas relacionados con el alto contenido de azúcar, este es el producto a comprar.
Emilee M.
Emilee M.
Costa Mesa, CA

This "no sugar added" version of Nesquik has significantly less sugar in it than the regular Nequik product. It tastes good and a little bit goes a long way to adding chocolate flavor to an average cup of milk so a cannister lasts quite a while. If you want to treat yourself or your kids to chocolate milk once in a while without promoting tooth decay and other problems related to high sugar content, this is the product to buy.
Eva A.
Eva A.

I was a big chocolate addict when I was a kid, still am but I can control it more. I would be able to eat the powder easily and i know thats so bad to do but I couldn't help it lol. So good! This stuff is easy to put away and its really convenient to. I think it taste better than when you add that Hershey syrup to make ur chocolate milk.
Camila R.
Camila R.

This product brings me much nostalgia since it is what my mother has bought my whole life for us to drink in the mornings
Although I would say that I have tried all the flavors they offer this is my favorite and compared to similar products from other brands this one has a smooth and delicious taste
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC

My mom had the hardest time getting me to drink milk, and this was the ONLY way I would drink mine. It's what I grew up on, and it's affordable and you get a lot for your price. I'm a repeating consumer. Yes of course I would. and My future kids will know all about this chocolate milk!
Loan L.
Loan L.
Ellenwood, GA

This really help me out when I was a kid. My parents always used to force me to drink plain milk and i hated it. Then one day I found it on the counter and tried it with my milk and this would be the only way I would be able to drink milk! It's a great way to feed your kids milk
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX

My kid will absolutely not go to bed until he has had his chocolate milk. He has been this way for 6 years!! I also think that it has great flavor and the tub lasts for a long time so it's a good value. I honestly cannot NOT have this in the house, we always have it on hand.
Devani V.
Devani V.
Grand Prairie, TX

My son probably had this every morning or 3 times a day if he sees it in the pantry. It's very delicious all we do it mix it with a cold glass of milk. Sometimes we ever heat it up when it's cold out. We can make It as chocolatey as we want which is the best part.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

This chocolate powder never gets old, and I love its versatility. Either if it's just with warm milk or in a milkshake (adding chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup makes an AMAZING treat) this is something that brings me back to my childhood instantly.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Stillwater, OK

Sorry not sorry for being an adult who still loves chocolate milk. Love the fact Nesquik provides a sugar free chocolate milk powder for a healthy option. Great flavor!! I also use the sugar free chocolate powder in my smoothies for a chocolaty taste.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now