Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (4)
Chiamaka U.
Chiamaka U.
Lagos

I've been buying the No Sugar Added Nesquik for many years. I've been hypoglycemic since I was a teenager so I'm well versed at buying sugar free or no added sugar foods and drinks. This stuff is very good. Since I don't like the taste of plain milk, adding this makes it palatable for me. Unlike some low or no sugar powders that don't mix well with liquids, this does mix well and dissolves well. If you need to decrease your sugar intake, I would definitely recommend this. Do remember that "no added sugar" is not the same as sugar free.
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
doral state, Florida

Esta versión "sin azúcar añadido" de Nesquik tiene mucho menos azúcar que el producto regular de Nequik. Sabe bien y un poco va un largo camino para agregar sabor de chocolate a una media taza de leche por lo que una cannister dura bastante tiempo. Si desea tratar a sí mismo oa sus hijos a la leche de chocolate de vez en cuando sin promover la caries dental y otros problemas relacionados con el alto contenido de azúcar, este es el producto a comprar.
Emilee M.
Emilee M.
Costa Mesa, CA

This "no sugar added" version of Nesquik has significantly less sugar in it than the regular Nequik product. It tastes good and a little bit goes a long way to adding chocolate flavor to an average cup of milk so a cannister lasts quite a while. If you want to treat yourself or your kids to chocolate milk once in a while without promoting tooth decay and other problems related to high sugar content, this is the product to buy.
Eva A.
Eva A.

I was a big chocolate addict when I was a kid, still am but I can control it more. I would be able to eat the powder easily and i know thats so bad to do but I couldn't help it lol. So good! This stuff is easy to put away and its really convenient to. I think it taste better than when you add that Hershey syrup to make ur chocolate milk.
Twinkle B.
Twinkle B.

started drinking this when i was a small kid and i havent stopped since.
A perfect drink for a cold wonter night.
One and half tablespoons of cocoa powder dissolved in luke warm milk along with two cubes of sugar is how i enoy it.
This can even be used to make chocolate milkshakes along in addirion to adding chocolate syrup to the milk
Lucy P.
Lucy P.

Lo adro! Porque muchas veces cuando algunos productos no traen azúcar, pueden saber un tanto insípidos para alguien amante del azúcar como yo, pero este no, me parece que el sabor es muy bueno, y lo recomendaría porque el chocolate es mi sabor favorito de la marca Nesquik, y sin azúcar, se hace un tanto más saludable.
Ariadna E.
Ariadna E.

The taste of my childhood! I love this product and whenever I can I buy it to drink in summer or winter. I think there is no alternative to it, since there is always a downside with the other products. I would like the packaging to improve, because I always leave a little bit of product on the bottom
Camila R.
Camila R.

This product brings me much nostalgia since it is what my mother has bought my whole life for us to drink in the mornings
Although I would say that I have tried all the flavors they offer this is my favorite and compared to similar products from other brands this one has a smooth and delicious taste
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC

My mom had the hardest time getting me to drink milk, and this was the ONLY way I would drink mine. It's what I grew up on, and it's affordable and you get a lot for your price. I'm a repeating consumer. Yes of course I would. and My future kids will know all about this chocolate milk!
Laura M.
Laura M.

Honestly I have a cup of milk with nesquik for breakfast every morning since I was a kid. I really like the flavour because it's chocolaty but not too much. I like to soak cookies in it as well, I think they taste better that way. The price is great so I would definetely recommend it.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?

Join Now