BY NESTLÉ #30 in Hot Cocoa

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids... see more...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or i...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate eno...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Eva A.
I was a big chocolate addict when I was a kid, still am but I can control it more. I would be able to eat the powder easily and i know thats so bad to do but I couldn't help it lol. So good! This stuff is easy to put away and its really convenient to. I think it taste better than when you add that Hershey syrup to make ur chocolate milk.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I can remember this from my childhood. Of course the one from my childhood had sugar in it. But I buy this one for my kids. Why because it's good and I don't want them to have too much sugar. They drink this like it's going out of style and are non the wiser there is no sugar added. I think everyone wins this round.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
My kid will absolutely not go to bed until he has had his chocolate milk. He has been this way for 6 years!! I also think that it has great flavor and the tub lasts for a long time so it's a good value. I honestly cannot NOT have this in the house, we always have it on hand.
galina s.
Bear, DE
Very convenient to cook, do not stand near the stove. (Filled with milk or boiling water and ready!)Very tasty, even I can not stop at one cup)))Very bright, colorful and interesting box!A cheerful rabbit, always uplifting!According to the manufacturer - a full breakfast!And it is designed especially for preschool and school age!And the manufacturer is all known to Nestlé!
Autumn T.
Greeneville, TN
I grew up drinking Nestle Nesquik. It has such a rich and chocolately flavor without all of the added sugar. I feel comfortable serving it to my children knowing that it's a much healthier version of chocolate milk! They get their chocolate milk and I get the satisfaction of knowing that it's better for them!
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
My mom had the hardest time getting me to drink milk, and this was the ONLY way I would drink mine. It's what I grew up on, and it's affordable and you get a lot for your price. I'm a repeating consumer. Yes of course I would. and My future kids will know all about this chocolate milk!
Lucy M.
we use nesquik for as long as i can remember since i was a baby i would say. omg this is delish with bread, as hispanic would say conchas lol. it is a good value it lastes me for almost a month. nice easy packaging just wish they would add like a scoop for it to be easy to dip out.
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really good just add some milk and stir and your good to go definitely great for kids it's simply easy to make I just love chocolate milk and those who also like/love it would also enjoy this product I definitely will recommend to others. NesQuick Chocolate Drink Mix Powder, 10.9 oz
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Although this is a no sugar added, it is actually quite tasty. I bought the no sugar added by accident one time but honestly couldn't tell much of a difference. It is sweet and smooth. Blends easily in my milk... doesn't leave any clumps.
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?