Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#23 in Hot Cocoa
Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...
Photos (2)
Emilee M.
Emilee M.
Costa Mesa, CA

This "no sugar added" version of Nesquik has significantly less sugar in it than the regular Nequik product. It tastes good and a little bit goes a long way to adding chocolate flavor to an average cup of milk so a cannister lasts quite a while. If you want to treat yourself or your kids to chocolate milk once in a while without promoting tooth decay and other problems related to high sugar content, this is the product to buy.
Naomi W.
Naomi W.

I love Nesquik flavoured powder as it's so easy to whip up a tasty milkshake, which you can have quite thick or thin depending on how you like it. I also use mine to make hot chocolate, adding a bit of boiling water to the powder and mixing so it makes a paste and then topping with hot milk. Perfect for the winter months! I've rated it 4 stars as it's quite expensive and hard to find over here in the UK xo
Matea L.
Matea L.

I have been drinking this chocolate powder since I was a child and still keep drinking it well into my adulthood. It reminds me of lazy mornings I had as a kid and the yummy taste has not changed over the years (a lot of other brands change their taste over time, which is strongly disappointing!). I recommend it to everyone, even had my cousin converted when we were kids, he still drinks it today!
Tessa V.
Tessa V.

I love this product because not only is it a really enjoyable tasty drink for both kids and adults , it's also SUGAR FREE!!!! :)) cost efficient and found at pretty much any grocery store. Easy to prepare. You can drink this hot OR cold , whichever you prefer :) great to drink hot on a cold winter day sitting inside snuggle on a couch with a cozy blanket watching television with your loved ones.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA

I don't drink milk on a regular basis because i can't stand the taste of it. However, I absolutely LOVE chocolate milk. I've used Nesquik since I was a kid and I've always gotten the sugar free because I have diabetic family members. It tastes so good and I always have to stop myself from drinking too much! Can you say I have a chocolate milk drinking problem?
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Bay City, MI

I find that the no added sugar is better for the children that was they can still enjoy the chocolatey goodness without bouncing off the walls! It still has a great flavor is no more expensive than the other kind, this is our go to now because everyone loves it and as long as you don't tell the kids its the healthier version they love it too!
Twinkle B.
Twinkle B.

started drinking this when i was a small kid and i havent stopped since.
A perfect drink for a cold wonter night.
One and half tablespoons of cocoa powder dissolved in luke warm milk along with two cubes of sugar is how i enoy it.
This can even be used to make chocolate milkshakes along in addirion to adding chocolate syrup to the milk
Lucy P.
Lucy P.

Lo adro! Porque muchas veces cuando algunos productos no traen azúcar, pueden saber un tanto insípidos para alguien amante del azúcar como yo, pero este no, me parece que el sabor es muy bueno, y lo recomendaría porque el chocolate es mi sabor favorito de la marca Nesquik, y sin azúcar, se hace un tanto más saludable.
Lina Maria Z.
Lina Maria Z.

My family loves to drink hot chocolate especially when it is very cold, at home we always use Nesquik as it is a mixture of cocoa powder that dissolves easily in hot or cold milk, and has an exclusive blend of vitamins and minerals that contribute to the Development, nutrition and flavor, in addition it hasn't sugar
Aura G.
Aura G.
Castellón

I really prefer long before the taste of Nesquik chocolate milk before that of being a mark that only this in Spain.

I like this Nesquick exactly, because it has no added sugar, so it does not taste so sweet.

In the evenings, when I'm on the sofa, a cup of Nesquick with very hot milk, I feel incredibly good.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Rahway, NJ

Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?

Join Now