Nesquik Chocolate Mix No Sugar Added 16oz uploaded by Lucia G.Nesquik Chocolate Mix No Sugar Added 16oz uploaded by Jessica M.

BY NESQUIK #14 in Cocoa

Nesquik chocolate mix no sugar added 16oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate milk mix! It tastes just like chocolate milk but without the added sugar! Out of the other few chocolate milk mixes I've tried, this has been my favorite. Its like a milk chocoalte flavor. Definitely worth a try because it isn't very expensive! It's easy to keep on hand and pays off becuase choclate milk costs more. This definitely lasts longer than actual chocolate milk too. The only thing is, if you add too much and don't mix it well, it can be a little gritty. That doesn't happen often with me though. Only a few times I've gotten a little mix happy lol.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have enjoyed Nesquik since I can remember and the taste is very particular, a taste that is unique to Nesquik. I have a young child now and I worry about his sugar intake but I also want him to enjoy the things that I did as a child so when I saw that Nesquik came out with the no added sugar Chocolate milk powder I jumped on it. I TASTE NO DIFFERENCE! it's just as delicious as I remember it and if I'm correct it only has 3g of sugar per serving. I'm so happy this exists and now I don't feel guilty for giving my son chocolate milk now and then.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
My nieces and fiancé  absolutely love this product we go through so much of it! I buy the biggest container possible and we still go through at least one a month! It’s is a great product for the price and so much cheaper than buying the syrup kind!
Denise G.
Messy but good. I sure hope they come up with chocolate cubes to drop one in AMD its dissolves. The powder is messy and I wish there was a scooper in there. Overall its good and its low cost.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This is a great comfort drink or snack or just to drink. This is truly hands down the best chocolate drink ever made my entire family loves it we can't keep it its not to rich or chocolatey it's seriously just the perfect amount of everything to make the best tasting chocolate drink ever made
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really am not a big fan of nesquik. The chocolate has a chalky flavor to it that is not appetizing. I feel that there are other alternatives out there that are better quality with just as many vitamins and minerals.
Hayley L.
Antioch , CA
I don’t like this mix at all. The regular chocolate milk that nesquik sells is very delicious and good but something about the powder takes it away. I was a first time consumer but I don’t think I’d use it again.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I like it but i mean it good get s bit more flavourful or come up with more flavour but this is the best i have ever drank and the packaging could change i mean like something limited edition or some surprise.
Jena B.
I love this brand of chocolate milk mix. It tastes really really good and it doesn't have that fake chocolate taste like other brands that I have tried. I do prefer the one woth the sugar added though.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Our family absolutely loves nesquick and all their prooducts. Their hot chocolate is absolutely amazing and the chocolate milk can't be beat! Best chocolate milk on the market. Highly recommend just doesn't taste good in the cans!
jessica c.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Can I mix this only in milk or with water to?
Brittany L.
Williamsport, PA
Is there a significant taste difference with the "no sugar added"?
Debora B.
Cologne
Are there others here that know and drink it since they were little like me?