Nesquik Chocolate Mix No Sugar Added 16oz uploaded by Lucia G.Nesquik Chocolate Mix No Sugar Added 16oz uploaded by Jessica M.

BY NESQUIK #6 in Cocoa

Nesquik chocolate mix no sugar added 16oz see more...

• Is there a significant taste difference with the "no sugar added"?1 Answers
  • Are there others here that know and drink it sinc... Be the first to answer!
  • Idk why I never thought to use this for Hot chocolate. Has anyone...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have enjoyed Nesquik since I can remember and the taste is very particular, a taste that is unique to Nesquik. I have a young child now and I worry about his sugar intake but I also want him to enjoy the things that I did as a child so when I saw that Nesquik came out with the no added sugar Chocolate milk powder I jumped on it. I TASTE NO DIFFERENCE! it's just as delicious as I remember it and if I'm correct it only has 3g of sugar per serving. I'm so happy this exists and now I don't feel guilty for giving my son chocolate milk now and then.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
My nieces and fiancé  absolutely love this product we go through so much of it! I buy the biggest container possible and we still go through at least one a month! It’s is a great product for the price and so much cheaper than buying the syrup kind!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really am not a big fan of nesquik. The chocolate has a chalky flavor to it that is not appetizing. I feel that there are other alternatives out there that are better quality with just as many vitamins and minerals.
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
I don’t like this mix at all. The regular chocolate milk that nesquik sells is very delicious and good but something about the powder takes it away. I was a first time consumer but I don’t think I’d use it again.
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
One of my favorites, an easy great treat. Was exactly as expected and would recommend to others. Such a great value and packaged very nicely and sealed to ensure good taste cant wait to share with friends
Jena B.
I love this brand of chocolate milk mix. It tastes really really good and it doesn't have that fake chocolate taste like other brands that I have tried. I do prefer the one woth the sugar added though.
Laura L.
Tucson
Love nesquick as well as my teenagers they even add a lil of bananas in it with ice it's just delicious Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Flavor 25% Less Sugar  repeat consumer all time and we buy it at Super extremely delicious and we always buy the big container and would definitely keep buying this product
Denise G.
Messy but good. I sure hope they come up with chocolate cubes to drop one in AMD its dissolves. The powder is messy and I wish there was a scooper in there. Overall its good and its low cost.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This is a great comfort drink or snack or just to drink. This is truly hands down the best chocolate drink ever made my entire family loves it we can't keep it its not to rich or chocolatey it's seriously just the perfect amount of everything to make the best tasting chocolate drink ever made
elizabeth s.
NJ
I love using this to make chocolate milk, as a kid I loved this so much would drink this almost everyday! Yes, I know that’s bad for you but I still did it. But in my teenager years, I’ve became lactose in tolerant and now I probably stay away form chocolate milk so im not sure what I would use this powder for, besides making chocolate milk.
jessica c.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Can I mix this only in milk or with water to?
Brittany L.
Williamsport, PA
Is there a significant taste difference with the "no sugar added"?
Debora B.
Cologne
Are there others here that know and drink it since they were little like me?