Nesquik Chocolate Flavored Powder

by Nesquik

#1 in Milk

NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder Drink Mix

Depuis quelques mois je trouve que le Nesquik a un goût de renfermé, vous trouvez aussi ?
Realistically speaking, is this actually better than Yoo-hoo?
Iss this really better than Hershey’s chocolate?!?
Start your review of Nesquik Chocolate Flavored Powder!
Shelly B.
Fredericktown
This mix has been around since I was a kid me and my little sister loved it my Mom bought it for us all the time do I grew up drinking it and both my boys always wanted some Nesquik Chocolate 16 oz. (12 Pack) it was a good way to get tem to drink milk and it has addéd vitamins good and good for you
Dina  A.
Union, MO
When it comes to chocolate milk and hot chocolate I rely on Nesquik chocolate powder from Nestlé. I have been drinking it since I was a little girl and I'm now 50. Nestlé products are competitive in price but far superior in flavor. I even use this to make hot chocolate. Powder disloves completely in both hot and cold milk. Doesn't leave a gritty powder at the bottom of the cup. Really enjoy Nesquik
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL
The Nesquik Chocolate Flavor Powder is my family's go to for a quick chocolate fix. Has a great flavor and stirs in with ease. Not too much leftover chocolate powder in the bottom of the glass. I also fine it extremely affordable and lasts for a long time.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
Nesquik Chocolate Flavored Powder uploaded by JENNIFER G.
Nesquik Chocolate Flavored Powder I grew drinking Nesquick Chocolate and still do today as a adult it's one of my favorties especially like that it taste alot better than what you buy in the milk jugs of the dairy section of the store I especially love using this in milkshakes and growing up I like to sprinkle this on my cornflakes cereal to have a chocolate taste and still do today as well. It also comes in different flavors as well .I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
El H.
Nesquik Chocolate Flavored Powder uploaded by El H.
I absoluty loved this stuff when I was a kid. I still drink it when I'm craving chocolate milk. This is my son's kid coffee lol. He is 3 years old and wants to drink morning coffee like mommy and daddy so I just put some chocolate milk in a coffee cup and tell him it's his kid coffee. He loves it lol
Sakuntala R.
Cumming, GA
Nesquik Chocolate Flavored Powder uploaded by Sakuntala R.
My six year old daughter likes to drinks it every morning with no complain....This is very kids friendly..This is great product with good price..You could go get those really expensive chocolate companies but there is not huge difference..I like this product..!!
Chelsea C.
Mccomb, Mississippi
I am a person who doesn't normally like dairy products. I am a very pickey eater and when I comes to my foods tastes is a valuable recepent. And this product is very tasty.
Terrie R.
Harrisburg, Pa
Every Morning me and my son share a glass of Quick together! We love starting off our day like this!
Christy S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Nesquik is an affordable way to have chocolate milk ready with out the syrup mess. It's stores very well and easy for children to make for themselves. I like that it has less sugar then leading syrup brands, providing a healthier option. I personal prefer the syrup taste and like how it blends with the milk better. However, for the reasons stated above Nesquik usually wins. I find it kinda chalky that is why it gets a "B" from me.
Mallory D.
This product is involved in some of my most fond childhood memories! I love how well it dissolves in milk!

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia O.
il y a 3 ans
SAFA T. il y a 3 ans
Flavour powder , it’s easy to store and use. At home or at travelling too
Alicia A.