BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkNesquik
Banana Strawberry Lowfat Milk 14 fl oz Bottle

Nesquik Banana Strawberry Lowfat Milk 14 fl. oz. Bottle

by Nesquik

Made with low fat milk, NESQUIK ready-to-drink comes in a variety of delicious flavors in a resealable bottle, perfect when you're on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nesquik Banana Strawberry Lowfat Milk 14 fl. oz. Bottle!
Joylynn G.
Appsolutly like this product very much. Mixes well with milk and takes a small amount to get a delicious flavor. Definitely going to keep buying and do recommend to other's. Not expensive at all and has a great taste. Hope you keep making this for year's.
Douglas I.
Milwaukee, WI
I will always love this flavor. Strawberry is my flavor kind of milk and I love the one that has strawberry and banana in it. It's affordable and it tastes delicious there's no need to improve. You will love it and so will your kids. Yes I will buy it again.
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
I was actually really surprised that I found these on Amazon Fresh, you typically won't find these in stores. I have no idea why because they taste amazing! When I was pregnant I craved everything and anything strawberry banana and this would have definitely been a game changer for me. I'm ordering more now!
Linda L.
Live Oak, CA
Grandkids love this flavor. We love the Nesquik brand and would recommend their products.
Luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encantan estos productos my hijo siempre en las mañanas se toma uno y lo sostiene por varias horas el nutritivo lo recomiendo tiene un buen sabor y buen empaque el tamaño perfecto me encanta esta en mi lista de favoritos
Barbara J.
Nesquik® Banana Milkshake Mix i love this its my favorite i have a glass every morning n sausage biscuit my routine for several years i love single serve banana milk also
Thuraiya  A.
Burke, VA
Nesquik banana strawberry is one of my favorite breakfast drinks. It makes me happy whenever I have it in the morning. I would not improve this product at all it tastes delicious for when I wake up thirsty....
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
This strawberry banana milk is such a treat. I love strawberry milk just on it's own, but the banana really adds some extra sweetness and flavor. It is priced pretty good. I would definitely buy again. I used to buy these all the time.
Ashley M.
Nesquik Banana Strawberry Lowfat Milk 14 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love LOVE nesquik because it's very flavorful and milky. I get it at an affordable price in the supermarkets. Banana is my absolute fav flavour but I'll drink any flav that I have, just caz its nesquik. I'll always be buying these.
Jessica  N.
Shelbiana, KY
This was good but I wish they would bring back banana milk. I loved that when I was growing up. That was the best flavored milk ever. My dad bought it during a blizzard when that was all the milk they had on the shelf and we drank it until they quit selling it!

Looking for your answer?