BY NESQUIK

A Banana flavour mix with added vitamins and minerals for milk. Nutri-Start Enjoy Nesquik® as part of a healthy, family breakfast and balanced diet and lifestyle. Vitamin C & Thiamin help the nervous system to function. Vitamin D, calcium# and phosphorus# are needed for normal growth and development of bones. Iron & Zinc help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration.

Buy on Amazon*
Alicia R.
This Powdered Nesquik has a really wonderful, yummy, flavor! It sort of reminds me of Mexican chocolate, (which I dearly love), because there is a very tiny hint of spices like cinnamon & nutmeg in it. You get a pretty big canister & it is a lot more economical to use then the Nesquik Chocolate Syrup & less sugar in it too! It mixes up very easily in either cold milk or in hot milk too! My family has loved the Nesquik Chocolate Syrup for making chocolate milk for many years, but after trying this powder, we like it even better then the syrup, so I'm back buying more.
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
I've been drinking this the last few months. It's good, but doesn't taste quite as good as I remember. It is a good, lower-calorie alternative to ice cream, though, and it satisfies that craving. I only buy 2% milk, and I mix up my Nesquik, and put the cup in the freezer. Instead of getting a bowl of ice cream, I grab my milkshake instead, thaw it out a little and mix it enough that it's a shake or smoothie consistency.
Andrea M.
This product banana powder was discontinued in my city (chicago) a few years ago, but I add I enjoyed it so much let me say since I was a child,oh my God... my day wasn't going to get better if I didn't have my banana flavor mik. I loved this product I hope to one day come across this flavor again😊
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
The best milkshake I ever had. Banana flavored is my fave and very affordable. I noticed it cannot be purchased in every store (they mostly just have chocolate and strawberry), but when I do find the Banana flavor I am in heaven! I would totally buy it again!
Sanihe R.
Este sabor que es banana, lo hace aun mas dulce, lo cual por eso me gusta muchisimo, ademas de la presentacion del producto es agradable y bastante practivo, a un precio que vale la pena por el beneficio del producto, lo compraria de nuevo definitivamente.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Ugh, I never see banana flavour milk mix these days but I LOVE this stuff! I love it more than any other flavour. It's just an awesome taste. If you like banana flavoured stuff you need to find this mix and try it in your milk!
Christine H.
Nampa, ID
My sons favorite chocolate mix in the world. He wouldn't ever let me get anything different, as soon as we would try something else, it just wouldn't compare to what he wanted. Glad he enjoys it so much and that kids can indulge a little.
Raquel N.
This being a back so many childhood memories. Definitely a classic product and a classic brand! It tastes good and kids always love it. Variety of flavors too. I would buy again. It's a quality known brand.
Marzena M.
This Nestlè Nesquik Banana milkshake mix tub is amazing in taste! I have wanted this flavor when I was a small child. Now finally the company came out with this flavor and it's just yummy!
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
This is what my mom gave us as little as babies. It brings me back childhood memories. It's so delicious I used to drink chocolate milk every morning. I still buy it but I don't drink milk as often as I used to.
Julia B.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Victoria F.