BY NESQUIK #5 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Add a little extra kick to your milk with Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Milk. Milk alone has 300 mg of calcium, but this flavored additive adds 100 mg more calcium with each serving. This natural milk treat contains no artificial sweeteners. Nestle's kosher mix makes 38 servings.

Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Omg like who doesn’t love strawberry 🍓 quick it’s amazing taste so good 😊 it’s the fuckin best to drink the kids love it’s refreshing and great flavor it taste great I would definitely buy again and recommend it
Gabriela L.
i really don't like this to me its too sweet and it tastes fake, i mean if that's what other people like i would recommend it but i wouldn't i would just use real strawberries
Teresa K.
My favorite Nesquick fllavor. Yes it is an artificial strawberry flavor but I'm a hands down strawberry flavor girl. I recommend beating the milk before putting in tbe powder because sometimes the powder doesnt mix well. I like to put the milk in a mason jar and add the powder, then shake. Frothy and nice. Add some cocoa powder and it becomes a strawberry chocolate milk.

Like smoothies? Add some banana, milk, strawberry nesquick, ice, and blend!. If you want, you can put ice, ice cream, milk and nesquick in a blender and its a thick liquid goodness.
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
Tell me this stuff is not an all time favorite in your house some like chocolate but I could not imaging drinking milk as a kid without adding some strawberry powder or syrup to it , love this stuff in all forms powder syrup and the bottles from the corner store just can't go wrong with this one 👌🏾
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
OMG i love strawberry milk when made with Nestle its so yummy and satisfying. it always exceeds my expectations! looks fun and inviting. i love the bunny brings me back to my youth! there is no other strawberry that is this good. i will always purchase this item. i recommend you try this as well.
Cienna C.
Okay this will sound funny, but I hate milk like plain. It tastes so gross and disgusting, but I know we need milk for the calcium..so when I need to or ever want to drink milk I use these and when I tried the strawberry one..omg like it was SO good. I love strawberry milk as much as I love chocolate!!
Courtney P.
Willis, TX
There's nothing else like strawberry quik! I have loved this stuff for as long as I can remember! The packaging is convenient and the flavor is amazing! I love that you can use as much or as little as you want to change the flavor of your milk! I recommend everyone try this at least once in your life!
Jordan N.
Richardson, TX
I very rarely purchase this item but when I do I am always glad. It is very affordable and reminds me of my childhood. It is powder that you mix with mild so it is very simple. I would suggest making pre-measured packets instead of one large container.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
My favorite cold brand to mix with my milk. It gives it the best flavor. I could literally drink this all day. I grew up drinking this. I couldn't fall asleep unless I had a glass of pink milk. I love this. It is so good for young children, even us adults. I totally recommend to buy this.
Layna T.
I feel like you have to use more then what the directions call for to get a good taste of this. Its easy to use, we use it in milk and for ice cream toppings. Can also be bought sometimes under store brand names for less to save money, and taste the same in my opinion.