BY NESQUIK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle Nesquik fortified with essential vitamins and minerals 25% less sugar than other powder & syrup brands. Adds 10% Calcium to Milk. Helps build strong bones.

• Do you prefer your Nesquik hot or cold? 29 Answers
  • Which do you prefer Nesquik® 25% Less Sugar Chocolate F...2 Answers
  • The cold season is here so I really would like to know if...4 Answers
Nesquik® 25% Less Sugar Chocolate Flavor Powder
  • "Easy to mix and has great flavor, much better then the chocolate milk you can buy in a half gallon at the store in my opionion." in 13 reviews
  • "i usually mix it with Almond milk sooo delicious very smooth and mixes well is not gritty at all Just a nice chocolate taste " in 11 reviews
  • "Ever since I was a kid I would drink this every moring and loved it, now my son drinks it he loves it always drinks it in the am and pm, I give him the one with less sugar its great same good taste! " in 9 reviews
  • "My son and daughter love this chocolate Nesquik, easy to make and it gives you a nice chocolate flavor, you can make it light or give it more flavor by adding extra scoops of chocolate powder." in 7 reviews
  • "It doesnt have a lot of calories and is a really super easy way to make kids drink milk every morning or snack! " in 7 reviews
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
Laughing that this is a top product in vitamins & supplements, but it was great as a kid! Would not grab it now, hence 4/5 stars, but it certainly was good when I drank milk.
Priscilla G.
I love this. I am not sure how it is so different from other brands, but it honestly is by far the best. I would recommend to so many other people and I will continue to purchase their products because they are that amazing. They are very affordable and have very  Cute packaging.
Lindsay L.
Nesquick always brings me back to childhood! My favorite way to have it is sprinkled over vanilla ice cream! You get the chocolatey taste with a little texture as well! It might sound crazy but once you try it you won't want ice cream any other way!
Rae M.
Indian Mound , TN
This is a staple at our house. My kids love milk, but they love chocolate milk even more. It's not as sweet as some chocolate syrups and mixes well in milk. It tastes amazing and is affordable. You can even make hot cocoa.
Amanda B.
My favorite brand & I think the powder really enhances the flavors because you can choose how much you want to put in the milk. I’ve been using this for years & would recommend for everyone of all ages, I love it!
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
I have been drinking this powder ever since I was a little kid and now I will buy it for my daughter. It's a tradition that every Saturday you make a glass of chocolate milk and out on a movie at our house, weird I know but that's our family!
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is good when you choose to use less sugar forbtou andnyour family. Ot sometime hard to mix all the powser that gets stuck in the bottom of the glass. Smooth , with a slight sweet taste.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Great hot chocolate I love is smooth and add a with milk in a microwave for a few samina tcces grade are you put it on the oven also in marshmallows out death we recommend this is not water down
Morgan g.
Mount Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t drink white milk, but I need milk so I throw some of this in from time to time and it makes me drink my milk. My only problem is that sometimes it doesn’t mix well, but it taste great.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
I am in love with nesquick I make it everyday when I'm craving something chocolates this is my go to alternative it met my expectations very effective better then hot cocoa I would buy it again I always do
Virginia G.
Calgary, AB
Do you prefer your Nesquik hot or cold?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
Do you prefer chocolate or strawberry !?
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
Did you have to find the perfect combination of powder and milk or can you just wing it?
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is strawberry!
. ..
What is your favorite flavor?

Amazon