BY NESTLÉ #12 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nesquik chocolate drink mix, 10.9-ounce canisters is a powder turns milk into an irresistibly delicious, extra nutritious drink for a family. It has 25% less sugar than other leading brands and is specially fortified with added calcium, Vitamin C and... see more...

• The cold season is here so I really would like to know if this ne...4 Answers
  • Does it come with a portion sized spoon?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really good chocolate milk mix. I grew up drinking it. Reminds me of being a kid :) I now give it to my daughter, my husband loves chocolate milk we blow through this when we get it! Definitely recommend if for some reason you've never had it!!
Lindsay L.
Nesquick always brings me back to childhood! My favorite way to have it is sprinkled over vanilla ice cream! You get the chocolatey taste with a little texture as well! It might sound crazy but once you try it you won't want ice cream any other way!
Amanda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is my favorite drink since I was a child . I love it hot or cold .
In the winter I make fake hot chocolate and chil by the fire place . This is the good life.
Rae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a staple at our house. My kids love milk, but they love chocolate milk even more. It's not as sweet as some chocolate syrups and mixes well in milk. It tastes amazing and is affordable. You can even make hot cocoa.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am in love with nesquick I make it everyday when I'm craving something chocolates this is my go to alternative it met my expectations very effective better then hot cocoa I would buy it again I always do
laura b.
This is the obvious go-to product for chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk like the next girl.... which I would hope is quite a bit or I have a problem. When I buy Nesquick it's gone very quickly. We love it in our home. Of course I would recommend.
Ana C.
This is a good powder to mix with milk for chocolate milk. It doesn't have a ton of vitamins in, so it isn't the best for you, but it does taste good. I prefer Ovaltine to to this one though personally.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In my boyfriends words "the best invention ever" obv. He really loves him some nesquick! I used to be a chocolate syrup lover and once I started using this I realized this does make he beat chocolate milk it's super yummy rick and chocolatey !!
Kayla B.
Yuuuumy. I love these, I always drink them during the holidays and heat them up for hot chocolate season. I've had them since we were children and I never get tired of them. Sometimes, it can taste a bit too powdery, but once you get the hang of how much to put in your milk it tastes delicious :)
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Nesquick is a staple in our home. With two toddlers constantly drinking milk , the cost is very reasonable . It exceeds our expectations in taste and no other brands compare in flavor. Happy to see they're using less sugar as well. NesQuick Chocolate Drink Mix Powder, 10.9 oz
Simone B.
Nashville, TN
Does it come with a portion sized spoon?
Natalia B.
The cold season is here so I really would like to know if this nesquik powder works as a hot beverage with marshmallows to help with the cold. What do you think?