BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsNespresso
VertuoLine Coffee Odacio 30 Count Select

Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee Odacio 30 Count Select

Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee, Odacio, 30 Count Size-Select ODACIO A full-bodied coffee blend for the Nespresso VertuoLinesystem. Sold in sleeves of 10 capsules, each capsule brews a 7.8 oz. cup ofcoffee. VertuoLine machines are designed to capture the rich textures ofespresso in a full size cup of coffee. VertuoLine capsules have uniquebarcodes which are read by the machines to ensure perfect extraction at thetouch of a button. Odacio capsules only compatible with Nespresso VertuoLinemachines. Will not work with Original Line machines. FLAVOR PROFILE Anaudacious blend of fine Arabica from Nicaragua and Ethiopia, Odacio is a full-bodied coffee with cereal notes accented by a slight East African fruitiness.Adding milk softens the flavor, bringing dairy, sweet notes. QUALITY THROUGHSUSTAINABILITY Sustainable coffee production ensures our supply of highquality coffee for the future. In partnership with the Rainforest Alliance,our AAA Sustainable Quality Program protects the environment, empowers farmersand more. RECYCLABILITY Nespresso capsules are made of 100% recyclablealuminum. As the perfect protector of coffee, aluminum capsules keep over 900distinct aromas safe from the elements. Find locations to drop off your usedNespresso capsules free of charge at over 88,000 UPS locations and NespressoBoutiques by calling the Nespresso Club at. Product Features COFFEE BLEND- A bold and lively coffee blend for the Nespresso VertuoLine System, COUNT- 30 capsules per box. Each capsule brews 7.8 oz. cup of coffee, ROAST LEVEL- Dark roast coffee - Nespresso Intensity 7, COFFEE ORIGIN- 100% Arabica - Split roasted Ethiopian Nicaraguan Beans, WE RECYCLE- Aluminum capsules ensure 100% recyclability and guarantee coffee freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee Odacio 30 Count Select!
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee Odacio 30 Count Select uploaded by Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Amazon
So much flavor and coffee built into these recyclable pods. Nespresso pods are awesome! They average about 1.00$ a pod, a littler pricy but worth it! Beats driving to Starbucks waiting in line and spending 5$ on a coffee I can now make at home.
Lexy M.
Lake Orion, MI
Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee Odacio 30 Count Select uploaded by Lexy M.
My husbands favorite! He loves how this smells while its brewing. He will put his face right into the machine. This is sexy coffee. The look, smell. Heaven in a cup. Good with or without cream!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Odacio is 1 of the first flavors that I bought from Nespresso! I always order this flavor so I never run out!
Karley C.
Pineville, NC
These pods make great tasting coffee. The coffee is not too strong and very flavorful. They are a staple of our Nespresso order. #coffee
Heather V.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love this line of coffee. My roommate had the machine so i was blessed to experience these pods. Love this coffee love the brand because they recycle the pods for you. All you have to do is mail it back.
Jenna R.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Nespresso pods are my favorite. The coffee tastes luxurious and it leaves a small amount of foam on top which is great. This flavor is nice since it’s strong but not crazy.
Angelica M.
Miramar, FL
Absolutely love my nespresso coffee! I've tried almost all of them but this one is definitely in my top 3, it's a staple in my coffee capsules. Taste great, not too strong not too light. It's definitely on the cheap side of you compare it to Starbucks, you'll for sure save some money.
CD C.
Fairland, IN
The rich flavor of this roast will wake you up in the morning! Super smooth. We like to keep this one on hand. Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee Odacio 30 Count Select
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this flavor they have better ones. But it’s okay if you are out of other pods. Not the worst it’s just okay
Elaina M.
Staten Island, NY
All the coffee flavors are amazing. When they advertise this is the best coffee they mean it. Pricy yes but worth it.

Looking for your answer?