BY NESPRESSO

Nespresso has once again revolutionized the world of coffee by launching the new vertuoline system, which produces freshly brewed coffee and authentic espresso with a rich, generous crema. The unique centrifuge action of the nespresso vertuoline ensures you get every drop of flavor from each nespresso capsule. Just insert a capsule and close the lever-when activated, the capsule spins at 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with hot water and producing the perfect crema to complement your favorite coffee or espresso. For the additional benefit of lattes & cappuccinos, the vertuoline bundle comes with anâ aeroccino milk... see more...

Carolina G.
Delray Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
A Family friend of mine had one of these and I had about 4 coffees because it was so fresh. If you're tired of buying coffee everyday buy this it's worth the money and excellent taste. It's not as expensive as the other espresso machines if you're on a budget. Perfect
Valerie V.
Costa Mesa, CA
I can't rave enough about how amazing this machine and aerocinno frother is! Huge variety of coffee pods that make coffee shop level creations for about 1$ ea. Has definitely help me reduce my Starbucks purchases because this is almost just as good.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
This was one of the best things I purchased this year. The coffees are strong and delicious and I love the milk frother. I also saved a lot of money not having to purchase a latte every morning before work.
tamara t.
I'm just not that impressed with this. It's good but lives only up to its convenience promises and not a good value IMO. It's just not as flavorful
Valerie M.
I *love* my Vertuoline coffee maker and will never use another kind/brand. I have had a Tassimo, Keurig, regular pot, and french press and still have never gotten a cup of coffee as rich and flavorful. It also creates a beautiful crema (cream/foam) layer on top that is to die for. You can make both large coffee cups and small espressos depending on which size pod you buy. Be aware that Nespresso only sells their pods on their website, but you can get them on Amazon too.
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
Ahhh my favorite of their lineup. You can make either a coffee or espresso and all of their flavors are fantastic. If you’re feeling fancy then use the milk frother but I don’t think you need it because it naturally produces about half inch of foam on the top of each cup you make.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Foodie Expert
I’ve been using this for over a year and it’s still working great! Coffee doesn’t do the trick anymore. I buy off-brand pods from Amazon to save money and they work just as well as the nesspresso pods.
Ashley M.
I love this machine for at home espresso. Great flavors of espresso. I love the easy milk frother. I only wish the pods were available for purchase in the market.
Carrie L.
st Louis
Foodie Expert
The best Christmas present I've ever received!! It makes the best coffee and espresso. I wasn't sure I'd get a lot of use out of the milk frother but I was wrong! The kids (sometimes me) use it for making the best hot chocolate. It is pricey from the machine to the coffee pods but I typically only have 1 maybe 2 a day, the rest I just get from the coffee maker and I told the kids if they use it I will cut off a hand. I don't have a nespresso store near me so I have to order online but delivery is fast and cheap (most times free). As far as the environmental concern when I place my order I also request a recycling bag and ship the used pods back to them to be recycled. This is an indulgence and the best part of my morning.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Foodie Expert
I received this nespresso machine as a Christmas gift. I am a coffee drinker and let me tell you this machine is so versatile. I love the fact that you can make single serve cold and hot frapucchinos or espresso or macchiatos right at home. It also comes with a milk frother. The machine is pricey but it's amazing. I would have purchased it for myself.
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
Has anyone recently purchased the Vertuoline and received a 100.00 credit for coffee pods? I heard the the pods are expensive and you can only buy online and at Macy? I've really want to buy one but would like to know if it's worth it?
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
How much is this? is it worth the hype?
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Is it easy to make drinks that taste like Starbucks with this? Simple to use?
Minnie W.
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference between the original and the vertuoline in terms of taste?
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
Is there a way to increase the temperature of brewing? We've found it's the perfect temp for drinking right away, but gets cold too quickly.