BY NESPRESSO

Nespresso has once again revolutionized the world of coffee by launching the new vertuoline system, which produces freshly brewed coffee and authentic espresso with a rich, generous crema. The unique centrifuge action of the nespresso vertuoline ensures you get every drop of flavor from each nespresso capsule. Just insert a capsule and close the lever-when activated, the capsule spins at 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with hot water and producing the perfect crema to complement your favorite coffee or espresso. For the additional benefit of lattes & cappuccinos, the vertuoline bundle comes with anâ aeroccino milk... see more...

Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This coffee and espresso maker is such a time saver in the mornings! It literally takes seconds to brew your cup. The machine itself is slim and doesn't take up much space in comparison to more square bulky models. The water canister can be moved around to be placed wherever you find it best fits your counter, and the coffee capsules are collected inside the machine to dispose when the bin is full. The machine auto turns off after it brews the capsule. The espressos are really creamy. One machine that does both is great, then consider the quality in the taste of the coffee and espresso.. yeah this is a great.
Gale L.
Freeport, NY
I’ll the first time I ever tried this machine was at a family members home I kept saying how crazy is it to buy a 200 coffee machine then once I had the coffee I became a lover .. I waited for the machine to be on sale for Black Friday and it was one of the best investments I have made .. I’ve had it for about 3 yrs and I love the flavored coffee that you can purchase
Kimberly P.
Scottsdale
My bf and I absolutely love our  Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine with Milk Frother, it puts other instant coffee/espresso machines to shame! The only con is the VertuoLine pods aren't available in as many places as the original pods, but luckily I live close to a Nespresso store. Price would be a con, but honestly, the taste and convenience is totally worth it.
Valerie M.
I *love* my Vertuoline coffee maker and will never use another kind/brand. I have had a Tassimo, Keurig, regular pot, and french press and still have never gotten a cup of coffee as rich and flavorful. It also creates a beautiful crema (cream/foam) layer on top that is to die for. You can make both large coffee cups and small espressos depending on which size pod you buy. Be aware that Nespresso only sells their pods on their website, but you can get them on Amazon too.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Oh my goodness this coffee machine has changed the way anybody should ever have coffee I love the fact they recycle for you and that it brings a nice Rich Crema to even a cup of coffee
Brenna M.
Ahhh my favorite of their lineup. You can make either a coffee or espresso and all of their flavors are fantastic. If you’re feeling fancy then use the milk frother but I don’t think you need it because it naturally produces about half inch of foam on the top of each cup you make.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I’ve been using this for over a year and it’s still working great! Coffee doesn’t do the trick anymore. I buy off-brand pods from Amazon to save money and they work just as well as the nesspresso pods.
Carrie L.
st Louis
The best Christmas present I've ever received!! It makes the best coffee and espresso. I wasn't sure I'd get a lot of use out of the milk frother but I was wrong! The kids (sometimes me) use it for making the best hot chocolate. It is pricey from the machine to the coffee pods but I typically only have 1 maybe 2 a day, the rest I just get from the coffee maker and I told the kids if they use it I will cut off a hand. I don't have a nespresso store near me so I have to order online but delivery is fast and cheap (most times free). As far as the environmental concern when I place my order I also request a recycling bag and ship the used pods back to them to be recycled. This is an indulgence and the best part of my morning.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I received this nespresso machine as a Christmas gift. I am a coffee drinker and let me tell you this machine is so versatile. I love the fact that you can make single serve cold and hot frapucchinos or espresso or macchiatos right at home. It also comes with a milk frother. The machine is pricey but it's amazing. I would have purchased it for myself.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Literally everyone I know has yelled at me to shut up about my new Nespresso and milk frother. I can't stop talking about it. It's that good. All other coffee is ruined for me. I threw my Keurig out the window of a moving car. The coffee that this Nespresso machine shoots out is the only reason I wake up in the morning. And the milk frother? If my house was burning down and I had time to grab one thing, I would grab that froth boss. I actually put milk mixed with flavored creamer in it and it makes the most delicious foam you'll ever taste. You've changed my life, Nespresso.
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
Has anyone recently purchased the Vertuoline and received a 100.00 credit for coffee pods? I heard the the pods are expensive and you can only buy online and at Macy? I've really want to buy one but would like to know if it's worth it?
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
How much is this? is it worth the hype?
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Is it easy to make drinks that taste like Starbucks with this? Simple to use?
Minnie W.
Is there much of a difference between the original and the vertuoline in terms of taste?
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
Is there a way to increase the temperature of brewing? We've found it's the perfect temp for drinking right away, but gets cold too quickly.