BY NESPRESSO

Nespresso has once again revolutionized the world of coffee by launching the new vertuoline system, which produces freshly brewed coffee and authentic espresso with a rich, generous crema. The unique centrifuge action of the nespresso vertuoline ensures you get every drop of flavor from each nespresso capsule. Just insert a capsule and close the lever-when activated, the capsule spins at 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with hot water and producing the perfect crema to complement your favorite coffee or espresso. For the additional benefit of lattes & cappuccinos, the vertuoline bundle comes with anâ aeroccino milk... see more...

Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
If I could write a million amazing reviews on this product, I would. That’s how much I love it! Let me start by saying I’m an avid coffee drinker. I must have it in the morning and at least one more cup throughout the day. I thought normal coffee was fine- that is until I had warm, frothed milk in it from home! This machine allows you to make coffee and/or espresso. I have tried both and can attest to them all. The flavors are bold and taste just like freshly ground coffee beans. I especially love that there is the option to choose the level of intensity of your coffee. As for the machine itself, it’s sleek, easy to clean, easy to use, and makes your coffee in a matter of seconds!

The price is well worth this product and I look forward to loving it for many more years to come.
Kimberly P.
Scottsdale
My bf and I absolutely love our  Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine with Milk Frother, it puts other instant coffee/espresso machines to shame! The only con is the VertuoLine pods aren't available in as many places as the original pods, but luckily I live close to a Nespresso store. Price would be a con, but honestly, the taste and convenience is totally worth it.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I love my Nespresso virtuoline coffee maker and milk frother. I love the ease of use and the delicious coffee house style coffee I can make every time. I also love that although it is a little pricier than some coffee it still saves me money on coffee shop coffee and I can enjoy this from my home everyday.
Maya F.
Acworth, GA
This is probably my favorite coffee maker that I’ve ever owned. To me, the coffee taste so much better than in the Keurig. you can get a great deal on this product at Macy’s and it comes with a variety of coffee. The only reason why I did not give this five stars is because you can only purchase the pods online. It comes with either espresso or coffee and possibly produces the best coffee you can make at home with either espresso or coffee and possibly produces the best coffee you can make it home.
Valerie M.
I *love* my Vertuoline coffee maker and will never use another kind/brand. I have had a Tassimo, Keurig, regular pot, and french press and still have never gotten a cup of coffee as rich and flavorful. It also creates a beautiful crema (cream/foam) layer on top that is to die for. You can make both large coffee cups and small espressos depending on which size pod you buy. Be aware that Nespresso only sells their pods on their website, but you can get them on Amazon too.
Gale j.
Freeport , NY
I’ll the first time I ever tried this machine was at a family members home I kept saying how crazy is it to buy a 200 coffee machine then once I had the coffee I became a lover .. I waited for the machine to be on sale for Black Friday and it was one of the best investments I have made .. I’ve had it for about 3 yrs and I love the flavored coffee that you can purchase
💋 м.
Yuba City , CA
My boyfriend bought me this as a gift and I’m in love! It’s literally the best coffee and espresso I’ve ever had. As someone who goes to coffee shops all the time, this will save me tons of money!!
Brenna M.
Ahhh my favorite of their lineup. You can make either a coffee or espresso and all of their flavors are fantastic. If you’re feeling fancy then use the milk frother but I don’t think you need it because it naturally produces about half inch of foam on the top of each cup you make.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I’ve been using this for over a year and it’s still working great! Coffee doesn’t do the trick anymore. I buy off-brand pods from Amazon to save money and they work just as well as the nesspresso pods.
Carrie L.
st Louis
The best Christmas present I've ever received!! It makes the best coffee and espresso. I wasn't sure I'd get a lot of use out of the milk frother but I was wrong! The kids (sometimes me) use it for making the best hot chocolate. It is pricey from the machine to the coffee pods but I typically only have 1 maybe 2 a day, the rest I just get from the coffee maker and I told the kids if they use it I will cut off a hand. I don't have a nespresso store near me so I have to order online but delivery is fast and cheap (most times free). As far as the environmental concern when I place my order I also request a recycling bag and ship the used pods back to them to be recycled. This is an indulgence and the best part of my morning.
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
Has anyone recently purchased the Vertuoline and received a 100.00 credit for coffee pods? I heard the the pods are expensive and you can only buy online and at Macy? I've really want to buy one but would like to know if it's worth it?
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
How much is this? is it worth the hype?
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Is it easy to make drinks that taste like Starbucks with this? Simple to use?
Minnie W.
Is there much of a difference between the original and the vertuoline in terms of taste?
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
Is there a way to increase the temperature of brewing? We've found it's the perfect temp for drinking right away, but gets cold too quickly.