Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine with Milk Frother

Nespresso has once again revolutionized the world of coffee by launching the new vertuoline system, which produces freshly brewed coffee and authentic espresso with a rich, generous crema. The unique centrifuge action of the nespresso vertuoline ensures you get every drop of flavor from each nespresso capsule. Just insert a capsule and close the lever-when activated, the capsule spins at 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with hot water and producing the perfect crema to complement your favorite coffee or espresso. For the additional benefit of lattes & cappuccinos, the vertuoline bundle comes with anรข aeroccino milk...

Looking to get this for my husband for christmas is it as good and the price is high? We have a simple nespresso machine that does espresso shots but were looking for one to make more coffee
Could you use this to make lattes similar to Starbucks? How would this compare to a standard Keurig brewer? Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine with Milk Frother
I wish i can have these ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Start your review of Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine with Milk Frother!
Gainesville, FL
This has taken my coffee experience to something I look forward to , its an everyday treat. I am a self proclaimed coffee snob. There is nothing a good, well brewed cup of coffee cannot achieve. I do stil enjoy my brewed pot of coffee, but I look forward to my nespresso experience. Itโ€™s definitely helped me save on Starbucks visits. Easy to use , customizable and quick. Does not taste like pod coffee at all. The frother makes it even better.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
I want to preface this review by saying I don't drink coffee, my boyfriend does, so I can't speak to the taste or quality of the Nespresso coffee pods, except to say that my boyfriend LOVES THEM and uses this machine daily. He compares Nespresso espresso drinks to any great coffee shop or cafe, and with the milk frother, he can have lattes and cappuccinos whenever he wants! However, even though I don't drink coffee, I love frothed milk in my tea, and I LOVE the Aeroccino Milk Frother, it's amazing! I use it almost daily with half-n-half, or even almond milk (though the froth doesn't last with almond milk...) and it's perfect! Light, tiny bubbles every time. I also like that you can do either hot steamed milk or cold frothed milk in the Aeroccino. I also like that Nespresso is trying really hard to have a "Net Zero" carbon system for their coffee pods. The coffee pods are not plastic, they're aluminum, and recyclable! That was really important to me when looking at coffee machines, because I did not like the idea of disposable "pods" that contribute to pollution. However, Nespresso recycles the pods and donates the used coffee grounds for fertilizer, and I really appreciate the efforts they have made and continue to make to be environmentally responsible.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine with Milk Frother uploaded by Alicia S.
I love this coffee machine badly, its flavors are awesome! the machine of whipping the milk is perfect the bat to an incredible point and does not leave it so hot that later you can not even drink it! I love her perfectly and every day I drink my coffee from there
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I don't think there is another appliance that gets as much action in my home, than my Nespresso machine. Its super easy to use, and the pods can be ordered via the app, and arrive straight to your door in a day or 2. Another thing i love about this brand, is their commitment to recycling. Included in each order, is a pod recycling bag which can be mailed back (label and everything is included), or dropped off at your local #Nespresso boutique (if you are lucky enough to have one in your neck of the woods. The milk frother is also a must, for creating barista worthy drinks.
Tucson , AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
My absolutely favorite coffee maker, not to bulky and big and just makes great tasting coffee. The milk frother is just the cherry on top to feel like your having the perfect coffee at home.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Fremont, CA
This coffee machine is freaking amazing!!!! I use it everyday for my morning coffee and honestly every time I take a sip from my coffee I just fall right in love!!! This is a must have!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
Clifton, NJ
Omggg if you own a Keurig, get rid of it, and buy this machine! After trying coffee brewed by my Nespresso machine, my Keurig coffee that I used to drink, tasted like dirty water. This machine also has multiple sizes for espresso and coffee choices, one of which, is 14 oz coffee capsules, which is amazing. The coffee that brews into your cup is deep, rich, foamy, and amazing. I could never go back to a Keurig after experiencing a Nespresso. Seriously, give it a chance! It's a game-changer!
Las Vegas, NV
This is the BEST coffee maker I've used. Easy to operate, simple to order coffee online and it comes with a recycle bag for used pods. The coffee is quality too.
Sykesville, MD
Iโ€™ve used this at a friends house and I love it, it looks complicated but is very easy to use and makes an amazing coffee, latte, or cappuccino. You have to use Nespresso pods with these and they come in so many different flavors and you can find at most grocery stores or online
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
So delicous and convenient! I highly recommend getting their scaling cleaner so you can clean your machine every few months. It still works perfectly fine, but it does help make it taste even better. The pods can be bought in store and theyll give you free drinks/samples. It really feels like a luxurious service!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...