Home & GardenDecorRugsNespresso
Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black

Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black

Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Blackullia href https//www.bloomingdales.com/shop/search/Coffeeespressoteatype/Coffee202620Coffee20Pods?keywordnespresso20capsulesNespresso Capsules/a/liliWeb ID 3672814/li/ul

Coffee is life. Why is this the coffee maker for you?
I really want to try this machine! I have a Keurig but I've heard great things about [user:nespresso]. Should I give it a shot? (pun intended 😂)
Start your review of Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black!
H A.
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by H A.
I received mine from influenster in exchange for a review, but I really enjoy my nespresso. Nothing makes coffee like it! Really quick, perfect temperature, and the frothy foam it produces (with no milk) is very unique! I love that it can be connected via your phone and you can set it up to make you coffee in the morning while you get ready. Perfect!
Corrine R.
Blue Island , IL
Review for: Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
Omg I love mine. It's quick and easy. I wake up run to the kitchen pop in my cup , hit the button to start it by the time I get back to my room my coffee is done. Lol Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
Hanna M.
Mary Esther, FL
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by Hanna M.
Review for: Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium Coffee and Espresso Maker by DeLonghi Black Rose Gold
Absolute perfection 👌 I can’t live without it. Great coffee ☕️ that tastes like great wine with all the notes in it you are looking for. If you have a glass 🥃 coffee mug use it so you can see the whole process. Setting up is a little bit hard. Start with the app (it has how to videos) and have your password ready 😁 enjoy pure perfection coffee ☕️ after. If your water is not the best use distilled water. Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
Josabeth S.
Dundalk, MD
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by Josabeth S.
Review for: Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
I received my box on Monday, and I was fascinated I loved it works correctly and is easy to use, a box came with sample coffee and I was not disappointed they are very delicious my favorite flavor was (White Leggere) my family loved it too .. Thank you Nespresso.
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by Tiffany G.
Submitted as part of a free sample program. Over all I like this little coffee maker. Here are the pros and cons of this machine in my opinion. Pro: 1. I love that they used recycled materials to make the machine and the packaging. 2. I love the rose gold color and the overall high quality of the machine. 3. It is small and doesn’t take up much counter space. 4. The coffee pod that I tried had a lot of flavor and was wonderful. 5. I love that I can control the machine with my phone! Cons: 1. It is a little difficult to use at first. Watch a video to help you get started. 2. I would like for the power cord to come out of the side of the machine. It is too close to the water tank and I feel it is a safety issue. 3. The pods are a little on the expensive side, but you can by reusable pods to cut back on cost. Overall recommend this coffee maker.
Susana R.
Hayward, CA
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by Susana R.
Review for: Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
Nexpresso Vertuo Next easy to use and elegant. this is great. perfect to enjoy at all times a sparkling coffee with an exquisite aroma that you will not be able to stop drinking. the coffee capsules are recyclable. with a great variety of flavors without getting bored of the pampering. highly recommended ... it has a loud function noise that makes it to attract attention in any event at home and thus show the result.
Saadiqua A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by Saadiqua A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Submitted as part of a free sample program. Here’s my honest review I really like this coffee machine. It fits perfectly on my coffee table. I Love the taste of the coffee my husband loves the espresso. I definitely recommend.
Meagan K.
Phoenix, AZ
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by Meagan K.
Review for: Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
Submitted as part of a free product campaign. Overall, this machine is sleek, smart, and compact! I love the fact that it’s two machines in one!! Freeing up space on my counter! Also, it’s self contained which is a huge bonus. I never knew coffee just by itself could be so creamy & foamy!! Yes the pods are more expensive but when you factor in the quality of the brew, recycling the pods, two machines in one, and not really needing coffee house coffees anymore (bc this is better) the costs even out!! My family has really enjoyed this machine & already purchased 70 more pods! We’ve fully switched over from our other machines!
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
I received the Nespresso VertuoNEXT coffee & espresso machine as part of a free sample from Influenster. As someone who has used a drip coffee machine my whole life this was new to me. The sleek design of this is beautiful. The parts are solid. The set up is super easy after unboxing. You also have the ability to set up our phone via Bluetooth. This included 11 varieties of flavored coffee pods. Placing of the pods was easy and it easily disposed the used pods in catch tray when opening. This also included $10 dollar off purchase which I will use to buy flavored pods of my liking. In all I truly enjoy this product. I am happy to have been giving the chance to try it. At $159 retail price it is worth it. Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
Adalyss M.
Tampa, FL
Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black uploaded by Adalyss M.
Review for: Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
I absolutely loved this single serve coffee brewer. The only reason why It’s not 5 stars is because as a Hispanic coffee drinker lol it just doesn’t get hot enough. It’s warm, but after adding cream and sugar it’s just too cold so I use the microwave for 30 seconds. Other than that, from the creamy foam to the great taste and intensity of each flavor it was delicious. Complimentary of Nespresso Vertuo Next Premium by Breville Classic Black
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
brooke C.
il y a 6 mois
Jessica M. il y a 5 mois
Make the switch the coffee is so much better then the keurig. Only downfall in my opinion is that the Nespresso machine is louder since there has to be more pressure to make the espresso but your taste buds will thank you for making the switch!
Branddon R.
Stoney Creek, ON
il y a 7 mois
Hanna M. il y a 6 mois
Well... I never used semi automatic... however I think that it depends how involved do you want to be in the process. Pods vs manual. I imagine if you are not using pods you will be more hands on in the process. Which probably will require some cleaning as well. I use my mashing in home office, not in the kitchen as well, so all is ready with minimal involvement.