Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle

Meet the first-ever Nespresso machine - the Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine - to brew both genuine American coffee and authentic Italian espresso right in the comfort of your own home. The premiere combination maker from Nespresso brews coffee or espresso with equal precision and performance using new Centrifusion technology that relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso - both topped with a natural amber crema - for the deepest, most delicious flavor and richest aroma. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule and allow the computerized scanning system to read its bar code, ensuring precision, blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage. All with one-touch convenience, this espresso maker also features a removable water tank that simplifies refilling, along with a built-in container that houses used, ejected capsules.

I’ve been a loyal Keurig user (Keurig K-Cafe machine). But, I’m lured in by the taste difference with a Nespresso machine. I’m considering the Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle. I’ve gotten some great reviews/feedback from others here. Has anyone used both brands? Side by side comparison? Thanks!!! #nespresso #keurig #whowins
Do you love yours?? ☕️
Must have ? Easy to use ?
Start your review of Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle!
Yaremys  L.
Orlando, FL
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Yaremys  L.
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Yaremys  L.
This is my baby! I drink both espresso and coffee and both are delicious. The system is so convenient! Fast, no mess. The only con is the price, but the pros weigh more for me. Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle
D'Nai W.
Silver Spring, MD
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by D'Nai W.
I love this machine! I like the the variety of coffee sizes that help meet most of your coffee needs. The milk frothed also works well for cappuccinos, lattes, macchiatos and whatever else you dream up.
Swetha S.
Irvine, CA
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Swetha S.
BEST PURCHASE I HAVE MADE IN A WHILE! I’m not even exaggerating when I say that I love this machine so much! The vertuo pods are slightly more expensive in comparison to other single serve coffee machine pods (I.e. keurig) but it’s so worth it in my opinion. I’m able to make amazing coffee every morning which is as good if not better than the drinks I get at cafes.
Natalya S.
Huntersville, NC
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Natalya S.
This is my favorite brand of espresso! I love how you can treat your self with just a cup of amazing coffee in the morning and don't get me started on the frother!
Sabrina G.
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Sabrina G.
Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Bundle This is what keeps me functioning every day! This makes the best coffee and quickly ! I’m still trying new capsules but so far all are delicious
Hm S.
dubai
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Hm S.
So nice but I have another model so nice I make all coffe gold and hooooooot I love it relayDolce Gusto
Alana S.
Gardnerville, NV
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Alana S.
I am OBSESSED with nespresso coffee. I have become a huge coffee snob because of it. When my husband first talked about getting one, I was super against it due to the waste and the fact Keurig coffee tastes gross. I did some research into nespresso ethics, and love that all pods can be sent back to Nespresso (for free!) for composting and aluminum recycling. All of their coffee is also sustainably and ethically sourced. Because of this positive research, I agreed to getting one. This is a GAME. CHANGER. The coffee is so much smoother- I find that I would prefer it to any coffee shop lattes when I just add a splash of flavored creamer. Many of my friends have tried it and now convinced their husbands to buy them one too. It also automatically froths every cup of coffee, so there’s always a nice foam on top. Shipping from Nespresso for pods is free, and typically if you buy 20 or more sleeves (200 pods) you get free products from nespresso such as travel coffee mugs, ceramic mugs, water bottles, tote bags, etc. we usually order a bunch a couple times a year. It’s fantastic. 20/10 recommend this product to anyone. I will never drink coffee from anything else.
Aubry M.
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Aubry M.
I absolutely love our Nespresso machine. It’s definitely a splurge in the moment but the pods are max $2 each when you break it down. And you can order pods and accessories off of Amazon or their website to get reward points/free samples!
Katherine R.
Plantersville
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Katherine R.
I loveeeeeee this coffee machine specifically when I want a boost in the morning with just an espresso!! But when I do have time I enjoy a flavorful cappuccino using the frother which is amazing and super easy to clean! Nespresso
Nicole C.
Exton, PA
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle uploaded by Nicole C.
I used to use a different, a well known single serve coffee machine. I can’t believe I’ve waited this long for coffee so amazing. If you like Starbucks, you’ll like this better ☺️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheila J.
il y a un an
Neivy R. il y a un an
Girl GET THE NESPRESSO and thank me later! Keurig tastes like watered down coffee!!! The hardest choice will be picking Vertuo vs Original line. I prefer Original due to me being more of an espresso and espresso based drink lover. Vertuo has espresso AND coffee options and many more flavored pods from what I've seen, but they do cost a bit more. But honestly, you'll love it. There's a FB group called Nespresso Cafe Corner and a buy/swap group where you can find limited edition pods that have sold out. ☕ ♥