BeveragesCoffee & TeaNespresso
Nespresso: Stormio (VertuoLine), 10 Count

Nespresso: Stormio (VertuoLine), 10 Count

Stormio. 10 capsules of roast and ground coffee for the NESPRESSO VertuoLine system. An intense coffee, Stormio's myriad aromas stem from its highly roasted Nicaraguan and Guatemalan Arabica coffee beans that evoke spicy, woody and cereal notes. Adding...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nespresso: Stormio (VertuoLine), 10 Count!
Amanda Y.
Coral Gables, FL
Nespresso: Stormio (VertuoLine), 10 Count uploaded by Amanda Y.
I love almost all types of coffee from nespresso, but this Stormio is one of mu favorites, bold and full of flavor
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Nespresso's Stormio flavor coffee is really tasty! I always have extra at hand so that I never run out! This is definetly one of my go to flavors that I will always enjoy!!
Lauren S.
Long Island, NY
Nespresso: Stormio (VertuoLine), 10 Count uploaded by Lauren S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Strong coffee keeps us more awake in the morning! It is a staple in my house. Flavor is great !
Laura W.
Nespresso: Stormio (VertuoLine), 10 Count uploaded by Laura W.
If you want strong, bold, solid coffee, get this. I resisted the nespresso machine for awhile and I’m glad I got one. Tried this blend as part of the discovery pack and bought more.
Manda B.
Yummmmm one of the best Espresso pods by Nespressio. So smooth and drinkable I love it. So easy to make with one push of a button you have the perfect cup of Espresso. They aren’t the cheapest option on the market but the quality is worth it.
Theo K.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Nespresso: Stormio (VertuoLine), 10 Count uploaded by Theo K.
My favorite Nespresso pod!! Perfectly strong without being too bitter. I find that it goes best with a little milk and sugar! I also really like that Nespresso recycles these pods -- it is a great way of being environmentally friendly and reducing waste!
Lexus *.
Fate, TX
Obsessed with this, the flavor is so rich but light and frothy an I think it is absolutely hands-down better than any Starbucks I’ve ever had
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
I love how strong this coffee is. Great with milk. you can make this coffee twice in the machine and it’s still very strong.
Kelly M.
Chandler, AZ
Great espresso flavor. These pods are on the stronger side but great pick me up LOL.
Kalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
My husband and I love Nespresso. The first time we ever got to try it was on a trip to Paris and we both fell in love. The flavor and aroma make you melt and feel so nostalgic while you’re sipping on a cup of any of their creamy coffee’s.

Looking for your answer?