BY NESPRESSO

Relish the perfect cup in a wink with a nespresso pixie espresso machine. This espresso maker heats up in just 25 30 seconds. It uses smart technology to use less power. You can check the water level with a backlit led indicator or let the alert system give you a heads up when you need more water. Either way, you'll always be ready to brew a delicious espresso drink with your favorite nespresso capsules. This single-cup coffee maker powers off automatically after 9 minutes. Plus, this little beauty can fit into almost any space in your kitchen. . â . Whether it's the first cup of the day or a lavish after-dinner dessert... see more...

• Is this worth the price?6 Answers
  • Looking to invest in an espresso machine but wondering if...1 Answers
  • I've been using a Keurig for the past few years, so is th...1 Answers
Amy B.
This machine I have had for 4 years now. It has a little used capsule catcher when done (similar to other brands). What is not similar is that Nespresso makes their capsules recycleable. They are not plastic, plus you can get a free bag to collect your used capsules and either bring to a local Nespresso recycling affiliate or drop them in a UPS dropoff box for free to be recycled. My machine came with a seperate frothing pitcher and it works wonders, even on almond milk. The machine is a little noisy, but it only lasts a few seconds. Just make sure you clean and descale your machine to make it last longer. In addition, I use distilled water instead of tap. Overall, I love this machine, you have so many options for espresso available from Nespresso, plus Nespresso's website and social media always have new recipes for you to try.
Chu L.
I really enjoyed this machine while it lasted. But mine broke after only a little over a year. Since I still wanted to give Nespresso one more chance, I purchased VertuoLine, and honestly, I like VertuoLine better than this one.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
I love my Nespresso machine! The quality of the capsules and the machines are top notch.  Comparatively they're a fraction of the price of Starbucks with better quality grade coffee.  They also have a recycle program where you can ship back the capsules for free.  Makes you feel better about the single serve cups! Also, I LOVE THEIR MIILK FROTHER, a perfect cappuccino/latte at home.
Aryn F.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love my Nespresso machine. Yes, it's noisy, but the convenience and money I save from making my own cappuccino more than makes up for that (about $1.40 + a splash of milk vs. $4.25 at starbucks). I would recommend to anyone who prefers espresso drinks over drip coffee.
Liron S.
Dallas
Coffee so good I brought my Pixie from South Africa to the USA when I moved here last year! When you have your Nespresso pods you know its quality you are tasting from a machine that is designed specifically to just keep delivering again and again and again. Love it.
Berenice S.
Is a good machine! It's specially for espresso coffee. I'm not a fan of Nespresso, for me it has a plastic flavor at the end. My boyfriend has it and he loves it
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
A family member recently purchased a Nespresso Pixie... and I can't keep my hands off of it! I ended up purchasing one for myself a week ago. I haven't made a Starbucks run since last weekend, and I don't miss it one bit! The Nespresso Pixie really does make the perfect cup, it's quick, and I have an extensive choice of flavors at my fingertips. Ordering online at the Nespresso website is a breeze, and their shipping is quite fast. I would definitely recommend Nespresso to those wanting to purchase a coffee or espresso machine. I make my own espresso and cappuccino without leaving the house.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Great machine! It's kinda loud when it's making espresso, but probably all machines are. It's small and works well. The pods are generally around .70 each and the machine is a bit pricey, but if you use this instead of getting Starbucks daily it would be worth it. There are many flavored pods you can buy. The only complaint is that you can't buy the pods anywhere in store in Nevada, not sure how it is in other areas, but that can be a pain. I have to order my pods online. The machine works great and is well worth it!
angelica s.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm in love with this machine! It's one of the most affordable espresso machine in the market. Plus it came with a frother! It's definitely cheaper than going to starbucks everyday! It only takes about 25 seconds to warm up the water and in less than a minute you can enjoy a delicious shot of espresso!!
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this machine and is super worth it if you love coffee as much as I do! Not to crazy expensive considering that if you want something that is going to last you. Has lasted me over a year now and still is running smoothly.
Jessie W.
Is this worth the price?
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
I am dying to purchase an espresso machine. I'm in college, so I don't have a lot of space or cash. This machine seems perfect, except it is a little pricey. Are there any equivalents in quality and size of lesser cost?
Abimbola A.
I really want to get this machine , but could anyone tell me the pros and cons that come with it ? Cheers
Rylie  L.
I have been wanting to purchase an expresso machine unfortunately I'm in college so I'm on a tight budget..it is product worth it?
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I've been using a Keurig for the past few years, so is this similar? Is it going to be a better purchase for a coffee drinker?