The Nespresso Pixie Espresso machine by DeLonghi offers avant-garde design with elegance and functionality. Equipped with a wide range of advanced features, the Pixie machine is energy efficient with a surprisingly compact design. The Nespresso Pixie Espresso machine by DeLonghi offers avant-garde design with elegance and functionality. Equipped with a wide range of advanced features, the Pixie machine is energy efficient with a surprisingly compact design. 19 bar high-performance pump and automatic piercing and brewing of capsules with unique drop stop technology. Fast heating time of only 25 seconds One-touch controls with two programmable buttons: Espresso and Lungo Power save mode automatically switches machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity Elegant profile perfect for urbanites with limited kitchen counter space Side panels made of 99.8% recycled aluminium Nespresso capsulesWHAT'S INCLUDED 14 Nespresso capsules containing individual aromas Nespresso Aeroccino milk frotherPRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warrantyFor warranty information please click here 12.6"H x 9.25"W x 4.33"D 36-in. cord length Model no. EN124SAE Size: One Size. Color: Silver. Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.

Have you tried the Nespresso coffee machines? Have read lots of great reviews. Which one is the best?
Can beginners use this ?
Is the machine worth it? How well does it make lattes?
Start your review of Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine!
Estefania K.
Seattle, WA
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine uploaded by Estefania K.
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine uploaded by Estefania K.
This machine works well. It’s pretty easy to refill the water and to clean. I use it at work, but personally I wouldn’t have one at home because of the waste of the pods. It’s a little pricey, but the quality makes it worth for sure. I recommend getting it if you really want a machine of this kind; just think about the environment twice before.
Elizabeth B.
Aptos
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine uploaded by Elizabeth B.
I am obsessed with my Nespresso Pixie! It’s so easy to make a decent quick espresso in the morning for the fraction of the cost of getting or at a coffee shop. Or I can add a few shots to my morning coffee if I need a bit more caffeine. I have tried about 20 different flavors, and 19 times I was super stoked with what I got (the one exception was a seasonal berry flavored coffee I tried, but I had instant regret because it wasn’t for me.) I love the Nicaraguan capsules, and the Kona ones (but those are soooo expensive). My favorite seasonal flavor was the almond one! I had this in my office before the pandemic, and it was a hit. I had lots of coworkers drop by for a coffee.
Jacqueline  P.
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I have had this coffee maker for years. I was lucky to get it on sale at William Sonoma and the little espresso it makes are so lovely to say the least. The quality is incredible and it definitely minimizes that urge to put to grab coffee cause you have an incredible option at home. I would love to get the other coffee maker and frothed they make as well as it looks amazing. I am a coffee fanatic and this machine lives up to the hype. I especially love their seasonal coffees!!
lindsey L.
Versailles , KY
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine uploaded by lindsey L.
Love my Nespresso! It’s something I use multiple times per day, I don’t need the larger machines because I like my espresso simply made. 10/10 would recommend, it’s affordable and great quality!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine uploaded by Jessica M.
Holy cow, this is a coffee game changer. I stopped spending money daily at Starbucks. You can order the coffee pods on eBay, Amazon, or the Nespresso website. I like to make mine into a coffee cup or espresso size if I need a pick me up. This is luxury coffee. There are so many flavors and Nespresso is always coming out with new ones. The off brand ones you can find at your grocery store taste gross in my opinion. The only one I have discovered that tastes almost as good as the Nespresso cups is the blonde Starbucks cups. Totally worth the price, anytime family or friends stop by and they try it they end up buying this machine. I won’t go back to keurig. Nespresso
Meghan D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like this nespresso machine! I will usually do an espresso shot or 2 in the morning and this machine is quick and easy to use. I machine wash the tray attachment every once in a while and I love using it!
Nuri K.
Nespresso makes the easiest to make espresso pods I have ever tried. The variety of pods can appeal to any drinker. The aerecinno frother is easy to use but you can't machine wash it. Hand wash only.
Antonella S.
Naperville, IL
Nespresso is hands down my favorite & so I have the vertoline at home and the pixie at work. I love how this machine has Soo simple & the flavors they offer for it after Soo good! Sometimes I have an espresso and then other times I make an espresso and add water (like an Americano). Would recommend!
Jacinda C.
Las Vegas, NV
Looking for a warm, creamy, frothy latte in the morning? This machine is easy to use, clean, and makes lattes better than any local coffee shop.
Jessica S.
I had tried this machine at my last job, it was great, very easy to use and the the coffee capsule are very practical and tasty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
KATHARINE S.
il y a un an
I’m loving iced coffees made with my Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine and have been pairing them with a little sun and lots of audiobooks. My faves were The Vanishing Half and Girl, Woman, Other, which won the Mann Booker prize last year. Has anyone else read either book? They were some of the best I’ve picked up in a year or so.
Juliet H. il y a 6 mois
The Vanishing Half was an all time favorite book of mine!!! I highly recommend it. I also love reading while sipping my morning nespresso!