Nespresso Pixie Electric Titan Espresso Machine - C60TI uploaded by Tash V.

BY NESPRESSO

Programmable buttons for espresso and lungo Heating time: 25 seconds; includes 16 coffee capsules Automatic shut-off feature folding drip tray used capsule container Power cord storage backlight indicators water level detection Available in your choice of finish Water tank capacity: 24 oz. Dimensions: 12.83.L x 4.33W x 9.25H inches. A titan in home espresso creation the Nespresso Pixie C60 - Electric Titan has features and conveniences that can't be beat. With just 25 seconds of heating time you'll have coffee concoctions at just the right temp in a flash! Designed for use with Nespresso coffee-filled capsules the Pixie C60 includes 16 coffee capsules - one of each Grands Crus. This intuitive espresso maker notifies you when the water level is low - and it's an energy saver too with automatic shut-off after nine minutes and overall low power consumption. Available in your choice of finish and so very handy the Pixie C60 has programmable buttons for espresso and lungo and a cup holder that's adaptable for espresso lungo latte and macchiato. A folding drip tray cable storage and a container for 10 used capsules keep your machine nice and clean. About Nespresso USA Inc. Nespresso USA Inc. is a division of Swiss company Nestle Nespresso SA. It manufactures and sells high-quality stylish espresso makers that brew espresso from special capsules containing ground coffee. With more than 4 500 employees Nestle Nespresso SA sells products in more than 50 countries. Their espresso machines are found in fine restaurants hotels homes and retail outlets around the world. At the end of 2009 the company operated a global retail network of more than 190 exclusive boutiques worldwide. Nespresso is one of the fastest growing brands within the Nestle Group and in 2009 alone achieved global sales of more than $2 billion. see more...

Tash V.
My favorite purchase of the year thus far. I love how convenient it makes making espresso and latte drinks. It is quite loud, but that’s not something that bothers me. The Nespresso pods brew delicious quality espresso in a moments time. You can control the shot sizes as well. And it looks great on my countertop; nice & sleek, doesn’t take up much space. Highly recommend for espresso/latte fans who are looking for quality but also convenience.
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
I love this machine! It's decently compact, it can travel if/when needed (I got desperate once and took it on a plane with me) and produces great espresso. Sometimes I like my espresso hotter, and the temperature is not adjustable on this machine; however, it isn't a big deal. This machine only has two settings - lungo (long) and ristretto (short), so if you're someone who likes options, this machine probably isn't the machine for you. I love it!
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I'll be the first to admit *deep breath* I don't like coffee, it tastes terrible, it stinks (and coffee breath? damn), and overall just so overrated but here I am praising this espresso machine because this is the first time I found myself enjoying coffee! As an espresso maker it comes with 2 buttons that dictates not just size of the serving but also type (certain pods are made for a smaller size while others for the larger) but I find myself turning my favorite flavors (hello, Vanillo!) into an easy cappuccino with 3 servings of the larger size in a 16 oz cup over frothed 10% and sugar for a total prep time of under 5 minutes. The machine isn't perfect for instance it's loud, much louder than most coffee machines that I've tried so if you're the only early riser in your house like me (5 am vs. 8 am) then prepare to wake everyone. It has been 3 years since I bought my first Nespresso Pixie and it's just now starting to have problems (becoming much louder) though still the espresso is fantastic is ever, I'm planning on replacing mine soon with another Nespresso machine (this time the Innisa) and would recommend this to everyone!