Nespresso OriginalLine: Ristretto, 30 Count

POWERFUL AND CONTRASTING: A blend of South American and East African Arabicas, with a touch of Robusta, roasted separately to create the subtle fruity note of this full-bodied, intense espresso. Origin Composed of some of the best South American...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nespresso OriginalLine: Ristretto, 30 Count!
Cristina C.
Dayton, OR
Nespresso OriginalLine: Ristretto, 30 Count uploaded by Cristina C.
Love this coffee! It’s a breeze to make and tastes awesome. I add water to mine to make an americano. So flavorful and yummy
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Nespresso OriginalLine: Ristretto, 30 Count uploaded by Kelly C.
This is my favorite capsule to use with my nespresso machine. I make at home lattes and this taste just like the in store ones! I use whole milk and a shot of this (or two if I need extra caffeine boost) so good. Rich bold creamy flavoring
Olivia L.
Millbrae, CA
Nespresso coffee is good quality. It has a lot of different flavors and is convenience. I can choose a different flavor daily.
Natasha F.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually always get these because it’s really strong and I only drink espressos! I definitely recommend if you like strong flavorful coffee!
Becca C.
Los Angeles, CA
Super dark but very smooth. This tastes like a simple coffee from a big name chain that you would expect a business person to order in a suit on their way to the office. Mature but still so so good.
Carol N.
Roanoke, VA
Good for a afternoon pick me up. Fast and easy to make. However not always super fresh. These capsules coffee are good but I just never tasted as great as a fresh grinned beans expresso. I would not continue to buy these if I can choose to get my own expresso machine to use with whole bean coffee. However if you are just a person that needs that first cup in AM to start the day and doenst have time to fresh perfect cup of Joe it’s a good investment. I would avoid drinking every day though.
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
Great tasting and always fresh. Actually just used two this morning. Total two thumbs up[product:nespresso-originalline:-ristretto-30-count]
Jessica W.
I always enjoy a cup of coffee from my Nespresso. I have an espresso machine (which is my favorite) but for a quick, easy cup with rich flavor this is it. Easy, quick & no mess.
Urszula B.
Manalapan, NJ
Strong and dark roast. I like to run it for a bit more time for a longer coffee. Definitely recommend it if you like strong coffee.
Nicole P.
N Providence, RI
I’ve tried Ristretto a few times - mostly in hotels. The flavor is nice, it’s easy to drink without added cream or sugar, and doesn’t have a jittery after effect.

Looking for your answer?