Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count

The sweet flavour of caramel softens the roasted notes of the Livanto Grand Cru. This delicate gourmet marriage evokes the creaminess of soft toffee. This blend is composed of the most prestigious Central and South American Arabicas, found in Costa...

Does this have a strong caramel flavor or is it mild?
Start your review of Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count!
Massapequa Pk, NY
Super delicious, high caffeine content (gave me so much energy) but a little too expensive to be an all the time thing.
Mountain Top, PA
Yummmm. So creamy and good. You can really taste the Carmel in these pods . No necessary creamer or sugar is needed
Anna, TX
One of my favorite pod flavors from Nespresso. Just a subtle hit of flavor that makes my daily coffee super smooth!
Oyster bay, NY
1,765 reviews
The flavor is good but I find it too sweet. I like plain and strong. Good for having a lot- will last you forever
Brooklyn, NY
Love the caramel flavor pods. The coffee is very good, rich and flavorful and also has the caramel hint in it.
Camarillo, CA
Great flavor and roast. Caffeine level is medium high but not over buzzy. Smooth and rich notes of caramel.
Great flavor easy to make Nespresso. Very convenient. Met my expectations with the right amount of flavor.
Brooklyn
very good quality, I love it, it is a product that I consume and I really like I would continue using it
Brea, CA
This is my families go to coffee capsule and we love the flavor! Goes well with oat milk too!
These are good! I also bought some as gifts and the guests love them as well. Easy to use!