Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count

The sweet flavour of caramel softens the roasted notes of the Livanto Grand Cru. This delicate gourmet marriage evokes the creaminess of soft toffee. This blend is composed of the most prestigious Central and South American Arabicas, found in Costa...

Does this have a strong caramel flavor or is it mild?
Start your review of Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count!
Washington , DC
Um dos meus cafés favoritos da vida. É prático para fazer e delicioso. Sempre digo pra todas minhas amigas, O custo benefício é muito maravilhoso
Hillside, NJ
Crazy expensive but crazy good. My coffee hasn't tasted the same since I've tried the Nespresso. I love Carmel coffee and this flavor hit the spot!
Claremont, NH
1,474 reviews
Absolutely one of my favs of all time! So delicious, tastes just like homemade coffee that my grandmother would make with that Latin flare!
Dallas, TX
I love nespresso, but not sure this is my favorite flavor. It’s a little light. I prefer the bolder flavors - such as Roma and arpeggio.
Had it at a class in Sur-la-table. Not bad a little to sweet for my taste. They did try to sell us the coffee maker that in came in
Lovettsville, VA
I love nespresso coffee! I wish I had a machine myself but we have one at work and I always make myself one. They taste so good.
Henderson , NV
This product is not the best compared to the other brands of cups that I have purchased. I think these are too sweet for me.
Fargo, ND
Amazing flavor and so smooth. I got this in my variety pack and used them up right away! Definitely will be getting more!
Charlotte, NC
Love everything Nespresso has to offer they make a fabulous product. Better tasting and richer then any other coffee pod.
Amherst, NY
Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count uploaded by Hawraa L.
This’s one of my favorite nespresso flavors. I buy it all the time. I usually mix it with cream, it tastes so delicious.