BeveragesCoffee & TeaNespresso
OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count

Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count

The sweet flavour of caramel softens the roasted notes of the Livanto Grand Cru. This delicate gourmet marriage evokes the creaminess of soft toffee. This blend is composed of the most prestigious Central and South American Arabicas, found in Costa...

How does this taste?
Does this actually taste like caramel or do I need a creamer to get a more caramel taste ?
What is the flavor profile like?
Start your review of Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count!
Meghan D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like these nespresso pods. They have a good sweetness to them but it’s not too sweet or overbearing. They are great and I will continue buying these, I would definitely recommend
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
My favorite Nespresso coffee drink. I don’t need to put sugar in this drink just simply add some milk and it tastes like something better than Starbucks.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count uploaded by Stephanie G.
Nespresso coffee especially caramelito Is my favorite from the original line. Every morning I have my Nespresso coffee with my coconut creamer in it just jump starts my day or even having it throughout the day and a hot summer with ice so refreshing highly recommend the Nespresso machine you won’t regret it.
Bianca B.
Carmelito is my favorite nespresso flavor! Strong sophisticated like roma but with a hint of woody sweet caramel. Not sweet or artificial. It's the perfect balance!
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
This is really the only Nespresso flavor I haven’t liked! I’ve loved every other one but I’m not a fan of the carmel flavor - good thing my boyfriend liked it cause he drank the rest of the sleeve! I’m not buying this variety again but I can’t say enough good things about Nespresso in general!
Isabel V.
Nespresso OriginalLine: Caramelito, 50 Count uploaded by Isabel V.
Great aroma and taste! This is a good delight to have in the afternoon when I want a pick me up during work. It’s a shame that they don’t make it for my vertuo line but I’ve had it during a friend stay over. It’s a good caramel flavor.
Anna G.
I have been using Nespresso for a decade now. I have lately switched over to matcha but still enjoy an espresso occasionally. Over the years I have tried many flavors but I always come back to this one. It is mild and with milks ads a wonderful caramelly flavor
Ashley E.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I like, but don't love, these pods. While they are easy to use, good quality, and the flavor is smooth, I don't get a lot of actual caramel flavor in them. The intensity of the shot is good, but just no caramel. I have, and will continue to use them oh, I've tried straight espresso, Americano, and latte with them. Add a bit more flavor to it and this would definitely be a 5-star review!
Lizzy G.
San Jose, CA
Work supplies it - taste great but not a fan of the waste in a single serve cup like this. Even when the taste is great. Just feels wasteful. I also hate hate supporting nestle. They’re worse than Amazon.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
I like the flavor of these pods, unfortunately are very expensive and it is not ecologic the container, I know that the flavor is amazing but I prefer avoid it.