Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker

Skip the coffee shop line and make your own cappuccinos and mochas at home with this essential espresso maker, featuring a compact countertop design. Features: -Compact brewing unit technology-Thermoblock heating element-2 Programmable buttons for e.

Is this worth? How is the average cost of pods??
How much was it?
How well does this work? Could you do a coffee as well as a latte?
Start your review of Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,268 reviews
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker uploaded by Jennifer  H.
This is such a great bundle. A surprise gift for Christmas, it is a pleasure to wake up to making my own espresso or Cappuccino. No more chilly car rides at 6:00 AM for a $5.00 cup at Starbucks!!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
No matter what Nespresso machine you decide to use or buy you won’t be disappointed, they have high quality coffee/Nespresso.
Molly S.
Makes great espresso with a little froth. I usually run this twice with the same pod to make a descent coffee size drink and it still is strong! I take out the stand so I can put a regular coffee cup on it. I usually buy the pods at Bloomingdales . great machine!
Karen K.
Vancouver, BC
This machine is cute and small. Just perfect for small kitchen. It works efficiently and you can choose two sizes of coffee.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gifted this to a family member - they loved it so much I got one for my house too. Very fast, user friendly and easy to clean. Perfect for a quick cup of Joe in the AM or anytime. Nespresso
Bri I.
Redmond, WA
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker uploaded by Bri I.
I love my Nespresso machine! Since I bought it I have rarely had coffee out. My favorite is the vanilla pods. The Nespresso machine is so consistent and makes great quality espresso shots every day! I keep it with my electric kettle in my coffee corner.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
We have this nespresso machine in our office and I love it! It's consistent and flavorful and the variety of nespresso pods is great. My favorite one is the vanilla! They are quite expensive so that would be the one downside, but other than that it's a great machine and a mess-free way to make espresso.
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
This machine if life changing. That may sound like a huge exaggeration, but believe me, it's not. Say goodbye to those daily coffee shop trips and all that cash thrown out the window. Not only is it extremely convenient to have an espresso maker at home, it's super easy! If you've ever used an espresso machine, you have to measure coffee, add water and patiently sit by the stove. This machine makes making a perfectly delicious cup of espresso SO EASY. Also, the coffee is delicious! Whether you like your coffee bold or on the mild side, there's a huge range of products available. The only downside is you have to purchase capsules online or in a store. Online ordering can be done via the app and the coffee arrives within 1-2 days. Populated cities have nespresso stores where you can purchase in store.
Laura D.
Saint Paul, MN
Our family loves this Nespresso machine. They have lots of flavors to choose from and it produces a consistently good espresso. We also purchased some of the accessories to make lattes and cappuccinos. We don’t use the accessories as often as the machine, as the plain espresso is great on its own. This particular model uses the smaller, original capsules. Highly recommend the Arpeggio flavor!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Nespresso is amazing and this little machine can pack a punch. Makes great frothy cups of espresso. Can’t wait to try more flavors
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacqueline K.
Surrey , BC
il y a 3 ans
Nespresso Vertuo & Aeroccino3 Milk Frother Bundle I have a machine that uses the original line; do you have any machines that use both pots any more? I thought there was but I can't seem to find them.
Margarita A. il y a un an
No, the machines are diferents!