Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle

Have delicious coffee-shop drinks without the high price tag when you use this Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle. With transparent water tank, serving size selector, and thermo block heating system, brewing the perfect cup of espresso is easier than ever. Features auto shut off safety feature, plus removable drip tray for easy clean up. Comes with coffee and tea variety 12-pack and instruction manual. Modern white casing matches your kitchen décor.

Safety and Security Features: Auto Shutoff

Coffee Type Used: Espresso Capsules

Assembly Details: No assembly required

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

Features: Transparent Water Tank, Serving size selector, Removable Water Reservoir, Removable Drip Tray, Thermo Block Heating System, Automatic Shutoff

Mount Type: Free standing

Includes: Coffee and Tea Variety Pack, Removable Water Reservoir, Instruction Manual, Drip Tray

Material: Aluminum, Metal

Wattage Output: 1400.0 watts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle!
Milton, ON
This. Is. The. Best. Single pod. Espresso. Machine. Ever. I'm so glad we have this machine as the coffee pods are packed eith awesome coffee and the machine is so simple and easy to clean that I really don't feel like the taste is compromised. We buy Roma and Ristretto coffee as the go to. My absolute FAVOURITE espresso pod is the Indonesian coffee.
Tuve la oportunidad de probar esta máquina en casa de unos amigos. Estuvo bueno. Me parece más práctico que otra cosa, dado que el sabor del café no es muy diferente a un café de máquina en la cafetería. La ventaja es que es en casa
Brampton , ON
this machine is one of the greatest things that was gifted to me. it is easy to clean and easy to use. the product is nice and small that can fit on your countertop or can be put away easily as it is light
Compact machine that gets the job done. Very basic machine with only 2 drink sizes, but the coffee is hot. Main gripes are that the machine takes a while to get ready, and also that it tends to drip after it’s done. I do wish it has a latte setting too
Montreal
Une de mes amies a ce produit et elle m'a fait un drink de la marque Nespresso et wow, le goût est vraiment bon, j'adore les café avec additifs alors ce produits est un de mes préférés.
I got it for Christmas and I can’t leave it behind I even take it when I travel, I love the frother is better than any cappuccino I can get in a store. Everybody that tries it gets addicted, I use coconut milk.
Kelowna , BC
I have this machine has almost 1 year and what I can say more than it’s a life saver! Coffee is amazing and I don’t spend more money buying coffee out as I have the best one at home
Vancouver, BC
My husband and I hit this bundle because he is crazy for nespresso coffee and me I felt in love for this frother. The machine is small and great for a couple, easy to use and clean. The frother makes super creamy milk and it is super easy and fast to use, it brings a different taste to the coffee!
St, NB
My favorite coffee maker EVER!!! Love how it's so small and cute, really fitting in my modern decor. 100% worth the money! Bye Starbucks, Hello homemade coffee!
Love love love this set! So fast and easy to use. And of course, delicious coffee! I don't think I'll ever go back to just a filter coffee machine.

Looking for your answer?